Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MVC INFINITE STAGE PACK
by mazemerald Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Happy Birthday to *** Angelus Silverhead ***
by Adminbot Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:49 pm

» Walking Dead TV talk
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 10:06 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 9th 2015, 9:02 am

2015-03-09 update:
- Ok, I now give SprPriority = -5 to GNG Lucifer's background and body, and SprPriority = -4 to its head and limbs.
  Therefore, it shall not cover other MUGEN characters' sprites most of the times.
  The reason I used a different way for GNG Lucifer's background and body is that, I didn't want to put my AB King's
  "you must play it with its own MUGEN stage!" restriction on to my GNG Lucifer.........
- Added a flag = timerfreeze to AssertSpecial so the game timer is frozen now.
- This is the damage-taking system of GNG Lucifer BEFORE this fix:
  I made it that GNG Lucifer's head takes damages from P2's normal attacks and normal Projectile only.
  And the GNG Lucifer's head life decrease takes place only in the GNG Lucifer's head's got-hit state.
  GNG Lucifer's head's get-hit animation plays, even when P2's attacks belong to specials and/or supers,
  which is wrong before this fix....
  GNG Lucifer's head's Life value is 1000.
  When GNG Lucifer's head's Life >= 500 and each time a hit causes 50 damage to it.
  When GNG Lucifer's head's Life < 500 and each time a hit causes 20 damage to it.
- This is the damage-taking system of GNG Lucifer AFTER this fix:
  I made it that GNG Lucifer's head takes damages from P2's normal attacks and normal Projectile only.
  And the GNG Lucifer's head life decrease takes place only in the GNG Lucifer's head's got-hit state.
  Now, after this fix, GNG Lucifer's head's get-hit animation plays, only when P2's attacks belong to normals.
  GNG Lucifer's head's Life value is 1000.
  When GNG Lucifer's head's Life >= 500 and each time a hit causes 50 damage to it.
  When GNG Lucifer's head's Life < 500 and each time a hit causes 20 damage to it.
- I re-checked the Win/Lose/DrawGame case of both GNG Lucifer and P2 and found some minor error so I fixed
  it and now the match should end normally under every Win/Lose/DrawGame case.....

Please download the full updated file, Custom_GNG_Lucifer_updated_2015-03-09.zip, from here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!976

---------------------------------- yesterday important update -----------------------------
2015-03-08 update:
** now only the normal version is available, in which the easy version ending now becomes the first 1st round ending,
   and the normal version ending now takes place only in second 2nd and the rest of all rounds of a match. 
   So the Q&A below is pointless and useless now.......
** now when you are fighting Lucifer and if your life is low, then the source game hurry-up sound will pop up so
   you will have an idea that you are in danger........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 9th 2015, 10:16 am

@borewood2013 wrote:

Alright a quick classic/retro gaming quiz for you here:

What is the name of this obscure classic/retro arcade action game (please see image below)?

The robot design reinds me of good ol´ Vectorman. Razz
I don´t know which game those rips are from, but after looking into your game ripds thread I know that this is "Get Star Guardian". Will take a look at some vids from that retro game.

@borewood2013 wrote:
2015-03-09 update:
- Added a flag = timerfreeze to AssertSpecial so the game timer is frozen now.

Yeah, that would have been my next suggestion...

Thanks for the update. Will test and give feedback. bub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 9th 2015, 10:45 am

I's fun to kick the crap out of Lucifer, well that is when he's not kicking the crap out of me. Fun boss to battle Borewood & nice work all around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 9th 2015, 6:06 pm

Did some testing...

The lose animation for the first round ("easy" version) fits very well. Like it a lot.

"Hurry up" sound AND Luifers stage music is playing both and this is too much. I would say either stop the Lucifer stage music and play the "Hurry up" sound for the rest of the fight or stop the Lucifer music just for the 30 seconds of the "Hurry up" sound...

I think the second option is better IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Welldone

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 9th 2015, 8:12 pm

Something like Lucifer son of the mourning, I'm gonna chase you out of hurt. Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 20th 2015, 5:51 pm

Characters of hq, are character marvel and dc.
on elektra i confused, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Staubhold

PostSubject: Re: Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09   March 20th 2015, 6:29 pm

You must be still confused, since you´re replying to Borewood in a different thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Custom GNG Lucifer updated by Borewood 2015-03-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: