A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» D&D Sidescroller Minigame by Skiff
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:48 am

» [Super Strip Fighter 4] [NSFW]
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:47 am

» Headless Horseman by FlavioCamarao
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:45 am

» Biker Gal minigame by mabskmk
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:44 am

» Sonna / Taku / Yoshitaka
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:29 am

» Keiko Mitsuyaiba by Drowin
by Bambino Da Don Today at 6:28 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
borewood2013



Posts : 3165
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01   March 2nd 2015, 9:26 am

USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01!!!!!!!!!

 





Release post here:  http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/seth-usf4--165344.0.html

The best SF4-to-MUGEN MUGEN author did it again!  cheers   Now I need to update my Custom SSFIV El Fuerte and Custom SSFIV Decapre MUGEN WIPs with this more-than-awesome mugenized USF4 Seth system! study
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1755
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01   March 2nd 2015, 9:47 am

Ok if this guy makes dan i will quit my sf4 dan work
(reasons: mine still has ALOT OF WORK TO DO and i don't see any reasons to make a char that was been made by someone else, in my opinion it's pointless, plus i am only making him because i wanted to play (and master) a sf4 version of him)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3165
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01   March 2nd 2015, 10:29 am

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Ok if this guy makes dan i will quit my sf4 dan work
(reasons: mine still has ALOT OF WORK TO DO and i don't see any reasons to make a char that was been made by someone else, in my opinion it's pointless, plus i am only making him because i wanted to play (and master) a sf4 version of him)

Well, if he is going to mugenize USF4 El Fuerte and USF4 Decapre then I will probably quit my current "Custom SSFIV" MUGEN WIPs like you will do, yet, my reason is not about my wasted work/time, it is because I am sure he will be doing much better job than I do.  Some how I do want him to mugenize USF4 El Fuerte and USF4 Decapre so that I can switch to my other non-SSFIV MUGEN WIPs earlier. Arrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
gui0007



Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Palhoça, Florianópolis

PostSubject: Re: USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01   March 2nd 2015, 12:51 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
Ok if this guy makes dan i will quit my sf4 dan work
(reasons: mine still has ALOT OF WORK TO DO and i don't see any reasons to make a char that was been made by someone else, in my opinion it's pointless, plus i am only making him because i wanted to play (and master) a sf4 version of him)

Don't need to do that Mistah. Mr. I doesn't want to work with Dan.  

@borewood2013 wrote:

Well, if he is going to mugenize USF4 El Fuerte and USF4 Decapre then I will probably quit my current "Custom SSFIV" MUGEN WIPs like you will do, yet, my reason is not about my wasted work/time, it is because I am sure he will be doing much better job than I do.  Some how I do want him to mugenize USF4 El Fuerte and USF4 Decapre so that I can switch to my other non-SSFIV MUGEN WIPs earlier. Arrow

He's working in an update of El Fuerte now, but please Borewood, don't need to quit your awesome SFIV WIPS (mainly Decapre, i really want to see her in action!). You doing pretty well as you made with Abel and Oni.
Just take your time my friend. Wink


Last edited by gui0007 on March 3rd 2015, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
borewood2013



Posts : 3165
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01   March 2nd 2015, 4:17 pm

>> He's working in an update of El Fuerte now, but please Borewood, don't need to quit your awesome >> SFIV WIPS (mainly Decapre, i really want to see her in action!). You doing pretty well as you made >> with Abel and Oni.
>> Just take your time my friend.

Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] is working on a USF4 El Fuerte?  Then definitely I don't need to do my version.  I think I can put more focus on my Custom SSFIV Decapre, it will be surely different than his version because he likes to mugenize the source game cinematic ultra moves, while I prefer to mugenize the non-cinematic ones because of the previous epic failure in my old SF4 Omni's custom cinematic ultra moves.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
gui0007



Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Palhoça, Florianópolis

PostSubject: Re: USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01   March 3rd 2015, 1:50 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
Then definitely I don't need to do my version.

Don't need to do that.
Mr. I tell that it take A LONG time for made any other USFIV char for now, since that he's continue update Seth and Rufus. He's focused mainly in Seth right now.
Mr. I is really working time after time, so please Borewood, not only me but a lot of people want to see your El Fuerte in action! As i see in the WIP thread, you advance well with El Fuerte.

EDIT: I commit a misunderstood about El Fuerte Borewood, my bad.
I was talking about RUFUS, not El Fuerte.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
 
USF4 Seth released by Mr. I [Orbinaut/Shift b is B] 2015-03-01
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: