» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 6:04 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by bam77 Today at 5:53 am

» Zox Stuff
by bam77 Today at 5:31 am

» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by pophigof Today at 1:03 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by Darthpool Yesterday at 9:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

PostSubject: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 25th 2015, 7:13 am

New Charlie nash Street fighter 5 trailer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaczor787

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 25th 2015, 8:29 am

on the 47 sec of video Charlie makes genocide cutter like Rugal Berstein in King of Fighters. I like this
ilu ilu ilu ilu
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYzVHXF5Lz4P5OeAVQMF8g
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 25th 2015, 9:53 am

yea its set to be edit as a mugen character if someone steps in to make him you know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaczor787

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 25th 2015, 10:29 am

it will be great idea to see this charlie project in mugen...
Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYzVHXF5Lz4P5OeAVQMF8g
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 25th 2015, 10:55 pm

I bet Chuchoryu would love to see this. He always has a knack for wanting to get things started when it comes to characters getting an update in a new game that he likes lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 26th 2015, 1:14 am

Charlie is brainwashed by shadaloo or what ? . he seems to have become evil . . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com
tank402

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 26th 2015, 5:53 am

dont get me wrong im a huuuuuuuuge streetfighter and capcom fan but this new version of a character/storyline seems pretty stupid to me,like capcoms grasping for straws/ideas. personally i think they shouldve introduced some old characters into this one as updated versions like some shadowloo dolls or deejay or even sawada from sf the movie game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 26th 2015, 8:16 am

@Bull Demon wrote:
Charlie is brainwashed by shadaloo or what ? .   he seems to have become evil . . . .
not shadaloo......twelve and urien cult
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 27th 2015, 2:12 am

I thought Charlie/Nash was murdered by M.Bison/Vega before?  dead

Anyway, Capcom indeed can revive any dead fighters and make them some 6-million-dollar men and put them back in to the game heh heh......

>> Charlie makes genocide cutter like Rugal Berstein in King of Fighters
This one looks more like KOF98UM Orochi's standing one to me........no offense....

And that teleport-after-sonic-boom can be a cunning strategy to use!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 27th 2015, 2:21 am

@tank402 wrote:
dont get me wrong im a huuuuuuuuge streetfighter and capcom fan but this new version of a character/storyline seems pretty stupid to me,like capcoms grasping for straws/ideas. personally i think they shouldve introduced some old characters into this one as updated versions like some shadowloo dolls or deejay or even sawada from sf the movie game.
I agree, but we can't say they aren't going to do that just yet. I hope they do add some new characters though for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease   February 27th 2015, 2:48 am

Navana wrote:
@tank402 wrote:
I agree, but we can't say they aren't going to do that just yet. I hope they do add some new characters though for sure.

Perhaps addition of Charlie/Nash was a petition result? Question
Yeah, what Navana said, and Capcom still can do SFVI/VII/VIII.... any time they want heh tongue as long as they know how to make more $$$ out of SF.  Sometimes commercial FTG game manufacturers need to borrow some MUGEN ideas...... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Street fighter 5 Charlie Nash trailer/m.bison tease
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: