Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» CvS Ultron! soon CvS Gamora
by skhsato123 Today at 3:15 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by chuchoryu Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» UPDATING FOR MVCI SP 2017 W.I.P - animated lifebar sprites
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 10:40 pm

» Introduce yourself...
by tehdevil Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Mortal kombat gold and 4 sprites 3d
by Doom Yesterday at 9:22 pm

» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by Doom Yesterday at 8:05 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 2nd 2015, 7:40 pm

5 on Hawkman and Superman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadman

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 5th 2015, 1:39 pm

25 for Iron Spider---I mean Steel Spider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnuss

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 6th 2015, 4:37 am

50 on superman hawkman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 11th 2015, 12:43 am

Battle done! Check first post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 11th 2015, 10:10 am

good fight gui0007 Smile the 1st and 2nd rounds were runaways, but the 3rd was really back and forth. though not a fan of that stage, the torrential rain was too distracting Razz

will do leaderboard stuff later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 12th 2015, 4:22 am

Yay!  Spider-Man team won! cheers
I lost my 50 bet units in the previous "Special Battle #1: Superman & Cyclops vs. Spider-Man & Hawkman" and this time I won my 50 bet units back! Cool

Oh, some LOL'ed moment in this match:  the moment when Spider-Man was glitched and was sinking into the ground............about near the YouTube video time ~2:17 - 2:23:

in case imgur not working for you....:

About at 2:24, Spider-Man recovered from the glitch and continued his fighting.  *phew*

I am somehow wondering, since Spider-Man had some "glitched invincibility" moment during ~2:17 - 2:23, was the victory of Spider-Man+Steel team still considered legit? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 12th 2015, 11:51 am

volzzilla wrote:
good fight gui0007 Smile the 1st and 2nd rounds were runaways, but the 3rd was really back and forth. though not a fan of that stage, the torrential rain was too distracting Razz

will do leaderboard stuff later.

Thanks Vol! Very Happy

borewood2013 wrote:
Yay! Spider-Man team won! cheers
I lost my 50 bet units in the previous "Special Battle #1: Superman & Cyclops vs. Spider-Man & Hawkman" and this time I won my 50 bet units back! Cool

Oh, some LOL'ed moment in this match: the moment when Spider-Man was glitched and was sinking into the ground............about near the YouTube video time ~2:17 - 2:23:

in case imgur not working for you....:

About at 2:24, Spider-Man recovered from the glitch and continued his fighting. *phew*

I am somehow wondering, since Spider-Man had some "glitched invincibility" moment during ~2:17 - 2:23, was the victory of Spider-Man+Steel team still considered legit? Question

Haha, that glitch!
And no worries Borewood, the Spidey/Steel victory is legit.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 12th 2015, 11:45 pm

actually, i didn't notice the glitch before because it is hard to see stuff like that in a pairs simul match.

i wonder if it should be done again now? that was in the final round and it was pretty close near the end. who knows how much damage spiderman may have taken had not glitched out. who knows if steel would have had the power bar level to do that move near the end that turned the tide. who knows what else could have happened or what did happen may not have happened had the glitch not happened for about 7 seconds. alot can happen in 7 seconds in mugen. and alot could have been different afterwards if it never happened to begin with.

i'm inclined to think rematch needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 14th 2015, 12:06 am

volzzilla wrote:
actually, i didn't notice the glitch before because it is hard to see stuff like that in a pairs simul match.

i wonder if it should be done again now? that was in the final round and it was pretty close near the end. who knows how much damage spiderman may have taken had not glitched out. who knows if steel would have had the power bar level to do that move near the end that turned the tide. who knows what else could have happened or what did happen may not have happened had the glitch not happened for about 7 seconds. alot can happen in 7 seconds in mugen. and alot could have been different afterwards if it never happened to begin with.

i'm inclined to think rematch needed.

I think not Vol. I tested Spidey after this match and this glitch happend two or three times in a period of five seconds. And i think that Spidey with the hard AI that he had, wouldn't suffer so much damage if they not glitched (though that he failed in the other match and i continue don't know why ).

So for me, doesn't needed to remade this match.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel   March 14th 2015, 10:24 pm

ok gui, i'll take your word for it

==

leaderboard now updated after the results of this fight: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4934-mugen-fantasy-league-betting-leaderboard

if anyone would like to join up on this, click and reply here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t4851-sign-up-for-mugen-fantasy-league-betting

Back to top Go down
View user profile

WATCH! - Mugen Fantasy League - Special Battle #2: Superman & Hawkman vs. Spider-Man & Steel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: MMV Awards Discussion Area :: Mugen Fantasy League-
Jump to: