» Riddick
by Dj luke Today at 2:21 am

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by Dj luke Today at 2:20 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:38 am

» Grooves and/or combo announcers in full games
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:28 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:25 am

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:23 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 19th 2015, 7:54 am

BEHOLD! 0v0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 19th 2015, 10:53 am

Optic Blasts lol!
Really though nice edit, it would be even cooler if the background would animate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 19th 2015, 9:24 pm

Looks Good
You included Little Mac this time. Smile He is awesome.
Why is there two Warios? lol! 1 Wario is enough. Just Kidding. lol!
Can Broly still be legendary in this world without Kakarot? lol! (Notice Kakarot Laughing)
I was wondering, do you have sprites of each of these characters? Or is it just a Fantasy screenpack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 19th 2015, 10:26 pm

Try and make some of these dreams come true and create some of these things! You always discuss it, and I think you'd do an excellent job trying to learn how to create screenpacks. There is a screenpack tutorial out there, you know! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 20th 2015, 1:34 am

@X wrote:
Looks Good
You included Little Mac this time. Smile He is awesome.
Why is there two Warios? lol! 1 Wario is enough. Just Kidding. lol!
Can Broly still be legendary in this world without Kakarot? lol! (Notice Kakarot Laughing)
I was wondering, do you have sprites of each of these characters? Or is it just a Fantasy screenpack?

Two Warios. Two different worlds. ^^

Classic-Wario would have the shoulder attack; the ground-punch; the Corkscrew-Conk; and the ground-pound.

Biker-Wario would have the bite attack; upward-corkscrew; Wario-Bike; and the Wario-Waft. ^^

And, yes, this is a fantasy roster, not even just for Mugen, but since my childhood, I've wanted all these characters to be in a game together, regardless of genre. I don't care if it's fighting, racing, Mario Party-based, a puzzle game, or hell, I wouldn't even care if it was based off of a cake decorating contest! xD Also, I threw in Little Mac and Deadpool for my brother. ^^ You know him on here as Vader. Very Happy And, as far as sprites go... Unfortunately, I have none. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 20th 2015, 1:46 am

Princess wrote:
Try and make some of these dreams come true and create some of these things! You always discuss it, and I think you'd do an excellent job trying to learn how to create screenpacks. There is a screenpack tutorial out there, you know! Smile

I would make screenpacks if I found interest. ^^ I make these to show-off my favorite characters, and how I would want them to be selected in a Tekken Tag Tournament: 2 type game. OvO My favorite game of the Tekken series. ^^ Also, I like to personalize the imagery of the characters. The pictures have to look good to me, otherwise, I go nuts. owo;; Hammer-Bot's picture drives me nuts, and so does Robox's. xD

Hammer-Bot: Only photo of him on the internet not in sprite from/too small and had to be stretched.

Robox: Bad quality/some of it is missing because his name is part the image, placed over his body in a very hindering way. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 20th 2015, 1:48 am

The pictures also have to be big and have better quality than sprite work could provide. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!   February 20th 2015, 6:27 pm

bumping to change the number of my posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Another MSPaint Character Select By FlammableKing!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: