A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:23 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by Shining Today at 12:42 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by Shining Today at 12:41 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by MEWTWO! Today at 12:41 am

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by patz2509 Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Yesterday at 8:35 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Random Topic MMV1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 11th 2015, 8:51 am

Oh no China is banning many recent Japanese cartoons aka Anime........it sucks..........looks like I have to find another way around........... Rolling Eyes

"China’s Ministry of Culture is investigating and punishing some of the country’s biggest internet companies for hosting anime the government has deemed unsavory.

According to China Digital Times, the Japanese animated series in question “lure minors to delinquency and glamorize violence, pornography, and terrorist activities.” "


I understand there is always some wars going on between Japan and China, but this is just a form of some entertainment..........

Hope China is not going to ban my MUGEN which contains many Japanese stuff.........

Some sources about this here:
http://kotaku.com/china-banned-attack-on-titan-death-note-and-more-1710016281
http://kotaku.com/china-is-banning-violent-and-vulgar-anime-1695210054
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1754
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 15th 2015, 4:04 am

well to be honest, i don't find every anime good for the kids, some animes do “lure minors to delinquency and glamorize violence, pornography, and terrorist activities.” but that's just insane why do they need to ban evey anime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood



Posts : 908
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 15th 2015, 10:38 am

navana check your pm's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 18th 2015, 8:18 am

Peter confessed his love to Mary but she turned him down by saying, "I don't like men at all."
Although Peter was turned down like that, he was still feeling comfortable and glad, it was because.....
?:
 

One day Mary told her friend Jennifer, "if my baby is to be a girl, I will make her look as ugly as possible, then bring her out, so everybody can say, "an ugly daughter having such a beautiful mom!"".  Jennifer replied to Mary,
?:
 

When Jennifer was shopping, she saw a certain kitchen utensils set advertisement selling, "Buy me now!  I can help you do half of your kitchen work!".  Then Jennifer bought two (2) sets without a 2nd second thought.  Why...
?:
 

After the school tests, the teacher released the tests answers to his students for them to guess their grades.
When Student A was checking with his own Chemistry test answers he shouted out, "Ha ha!  I've gotten all Chemistry test answers right!". Student B laughed at him and told him,
?:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1754
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 18th 2015, 8:58 am

Oh god the second & the lasr ones... XD
*shots fired*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 21st 2015, 5:17 am

Today 2015-06-21 is the 1st first Yoga Day? Question





Why don't I see Dhalsim?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mugenbob



Posts : 202
Join date : 2014-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 21st 2015, 6:59 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
Oh no China is banning many recent Japanese cartoons aka Anime........it sucks..........looks like I have to find another way around........... Rolling Eyes

"China’s Ministry of Culture is investigating and punishing some of the country’s biggest internet companies for hosting anime the government has deemed unsavory.

According to China Digital Times, the Japanese animated series in question “lure minors to delinquency and glamorize violence, pornography, and terrorist activities.” "


I understand there is always some wars going on between Japan and China, but this is just a form of some entertainment..........

Hope China is not going to ban my MUGEN which contains many Japanese stuff.........

Some sources about this here:
http://kotaku.com/china-banned-attack-on-titan-death-note-and-more-1710016281
http://kotaku.com/china-is-banning-violent-and-vulgar-anime-1695210054
This is an old post so sorry but i just have to ask, what else is China (the goverment obviously) banning and why? Sorry but it seems kind of...weird ? Though i do agree with Mistah Jorge that not every anime is for kids there is the matter of simply choosing-or the kids parents choosing-to simply not watch these particular anime instead of banning it for everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 21st 2015, 7:23 am

@mugenbob wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
Oh no China is banning many recent Japanese cartoons aka Anime........it sucks..........looks like I have to find another way around........... Rolling Eyes

"China’s Ministry of Culture is investigating and punishing some of the country’s biggest internet companies for hosting anime the government has deemed unsavory.

According to China Digital Times, the Japanese animated series in question “lure minors to delinquency and glamorize violence, pornography, and terrorist activities.” "


I understand there is always some wars going on between Japan and China, but this is just a form of some entertainment..........

Hope China is not going to ban my MUGEN which contains many Japanese stuff.........

Some sources about this here:
http://kotaku.com/china-banned-attack-on-titan-death-note-and-more-1710016281
http://kotaku.com/china-is-banning-violent-and-vulgar-anime-1695210054
This is an old post so sorry but i just have to ask, what else is China (the goverment obviously) banning and why? Sorry but it seems kind of...weird    ? Though i do agree with Mistah Jorge that not every anime is for kids there is the matter of simply choosing-or the kids parents choosing-to simply not watch these particular anime instead of banning it for everyone.

Hmmmmmm.........what do you expect from a communist country like China? Question   Like, they already banned Google and I have to just web proxies to "climb over the wall" to reach Google........
Just try to search "China ban" in your online search engines and you will see the huge list.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mugenbob



Posts : 202
Join date : 2014-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 21st 2015, 7:41 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
@mugenbob wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
Oh no China is banning many recent Japanese cartoons aka Anime........it sucks..........looks like I have to find another way around........... Rolling Eyes

"China’s Ministry of Culture is investigating and punishing some of the country’s biggest internet companies for hosting anime the government has deemed unsavory.

According to China Digital Times, the Japanese animated series in question “lure minors to delinquency and glamorize violence, pornography, and terrorist activities.” "


I understand there is always some wars going on between Japan and China, but this is just a form of some entertainment..........

Hope China is not going to ban my MUGEN which contains many Japanese stuff.........

Some sources about this here:
http://kotaku.com/china-banned-attack-on-titan-death-note-and-more-1710016281
http://kotaku.com/china-is-banning-violent-and-vulgar-anime-1695210054
edit: I disagree with the ban on most of these sites -i found a list on wikipedia- but i can't blame anyone for banning that thing called facebook   I doubt anyone agrees with me but a site that keeps your data even after you delete your account should be shut down    Oh, i also can't blame them for banning public smoking  yes  but other than that yeah,it is a bit much...at least as far as internet related stuff is concerned.
This is an old post so sorry but i just have to ask, what else is China (the goverment obviously) banning and why? Sorry but it seems kind of...weird    ? Though i do agree with Mistah Jorge that not every anime is for kids there is the matter of simply choosing-or the kids parents choosing-to simply not watch these particular anime instead of banning it for everyone.

Hmmmmmm.........what do you expect from a communist country like China? Question   Like, they already banned Google and I have to just web proxies to "climb over the wall" to reach Google........
Just try to search "China ban" in your online search engines and you will see the huge list.........
I don't like politics and think that all systems up until now suck so ...no comment on the communist part tongue  I will search for a list of what has been banned-you actually made me curious and now i want to know more  Not having google sucks but isn't there something like it? For example a couple of days ago i learned about tudou which is basically youtube and i have to admit it actually seems better made-though not speaking cantonese,mandarin or any other dialect makes using it weird scratch  Sorry if my questions seem/are annoying but i just have to ask, what is it like living in china? Like, generally speaking-regardless of what gets banned Laughing  Good,not good,getting better or worse? What is it like?

edit: I agree that most of the sites that got banned -from a wikipedia list i found- didn't deserve to be banned, but i can't blame anyone for banning facebook-anything that keeps your data even after deleting your account deserves to be banned,or even shut down That -facebook- and public smoking ....yeah i can't blame anyone about that. Now,though it does seem that china is kind of going overboard in the internet area i don't see-or just couldn't find-anything weird/scary in everyday life bans (correct me if i'm wrong) scratch .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 24th 2015, 8:53 am

@mugenbob:
Well, Baidu seems to be Chinese version of Google:
"As of 2015, Google (stock code = GOOGL) maintains its stronghold in the global Internet search arena, Baidu, Inc. (stock code = BIDU) has the upper hand in China with 82 % of the nation’s online search queries. Google China, a subsidiary of Google, ranks a distant second in China’s online search market with a 10% share.  Both Google and Baidu are listed on NASDAQ and operate in similar web services spheres, but the companies are quite different. Baidu remains focused on the local Chinese market while Google is global and continues to expand."
In 2014 it was said that, "Youku & Tudou, often viewed as a Chinese version of YouTube, just announced that it is now reaching over 500 million monthly unique visitors."
---------------------------------------------
Some real life issue(s) I am facing in China:
A) money issue(s) - lower education = low pay job, wages only enough for essential supporting; no luxury like XBOX/PS2/PS3/Wii/iPhone/iPad or traveling or for-unexpected-happenings-type of bank savings - rental place near work-place rent goes up so high that my roommate and I have hard times supporting....might have to cut some expenses....... - I will rather want to die than getting sick......please see C) below.......
B) status: work harder......yet I believe poor men gonna stay poorer.........
C) reason and complaint: in China, if you don't have $$$, hospital doctors and nurses can watch you die. Even when a surgeon is doing a surgery, he/she can ask you for extra $$$ in the middle, if you don't pay extra, he/she can stop right away.  It is not uncommon to hear news about patients and their families beating doctors and nurses up in China.......
D) dating/government issue(s) - had a few datings before, now is empty   - very hard to date a greedy gal.....by the way, does a good gal really exist? => no tall body/money $$$/handsome face = no gal   - too fierce competitions........please see F) below.......
E) status: heck, I don't need sex because the government f***s me everyday!
F) reason and complaint: thanks to the 1-child-only-per-family China government policy, men outnumber women so much in China.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
mugenbob



Posts : 202
Join date : 2014-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 24th 2015, 9:22 am

@borewood2013 wrote:
@mugenbob:
Well, Baidu seems to be Chinese version of Google:
"As of 2015, Google (stock code = GOOGL) maintains its stronghold in the global Internet search arena, Baidu, Inc. (stock code = BIDU) has the upper hand in China with 82 % of the nation’s online search queries. Google China, a subsidiary of Google, ranks a distant second in China’s online search market with a 10% share.  Both Google and Baidu are listed on NASDAQ and operate in similar web services spheres, but the companies are quite different. Baidu remains focused on the local Chinese market while Google is global and continues to expand."
In 2014 it was said that, "Youku & Tudou, often viewed as a Chinese version of YouTube, just announced that it is now reaching over 500 million monthly unique visitors."
---------------------------------------------
Some real life issue(s) I am facing in China:
A) money issue(s) - lower education = low pay job, wages only enough for essential supporting; no luxury like XBOX/PS2/PS3/Wii/iPhone/iPad or traveling or for-unexpected-happenings-type of bank savings - rental place near work-place rent goes up so high that my roommate and I have hard times supporting....might have to cut some expenses....... - I will rather want to die than getting sick......please see C) below.......
B) status: work harder......yet I believe poor men gonna stay poorer.........
C) reason and complaint: in China, if you don't have $$$, hospital doctors and nurses can watch you die. Even when a surgeon is doing a surgery, he/she can ask you for extra $$$ in the middle, if you don't pay extra, he/she can stop right away.  It is not uncommon to hear news about patients and their families beating doctors and nurses up in China.......
D) dating/government issue(s) - had a few datings before, now is empty   - very hard to date a greedy gal.....by the way, does a good gal really exist? => no tall body/money $$$/handsome face = no gal   - too fierce competitions........please see F) below.......
E) status: heck, I don't need sex because the government f***s me everyday!
F) reason and complaint: thanks to the 1-child-only-per-family China government policy, men outnumber women so much in China.....
I see your problems and raire you mine tongue Seriously buddy i live in Greece so
A) It doesn't really matter what education you have because you will probably not find a job (i am still unemployed Sad and i am not the only one) and if you happen to find one well you will get a wage that is barely enough
B) the same actually- i know people that work from 10 to 12 hours and are paid for 8,just like i know people working 8 hours that get paid for 4 (and lets not talk about pensions i don't think my generation or any of the newer ones will see one....)
C) ....i actually thought that was a greek only thing (fakelaki we call it here) but apparently it is not (it doesn't happet to everyone nor does it happen all the time but it does happen and now that the economy is going down the drain it makes things even harder if you come across a doctor of that mindset)
D) I was actually hoping that chinese girls would be gentle creature instead of greedy ones,interesting -so i hope there is such a wondrous creature as a good gal tongue otherwise we are all f***ed as for the no tall,no money/no handsome no gal, yeah let's just say i understand you...
E) I totally understand you, i saw some of the new stuff they want to pass and yes i will go buy some vaseline silent
F) You win this one we don't have something this weird here, though with that being said the girls want the same type of guys so in a way it is as if we outnumber them (since they are not interested in most of us).It's not the same though so you win this one tongue
Seriously buddy thank you for taking the time to tell me all these i was afraid i had insulted you with my questions, good to see all is well my friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge



Posts : 1754
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 18
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 24th 2015, 1:52 pm

OMFG This world won't last 50 more years if this s*** keeps going, I f****** hate this goddamn world
Every goddamn contry i hear theese kind of things... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 25th 2015, 6:57 am

See if you can find something wrong in this image cyclops :


in case imgur not working for you...:
 

This is a page of a new elementary school book in Japan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
X



Posts : 300
Join date : 2014-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 25th 2015, 11:58 am

Shocked
Either the boy is trying to grab the teacher or
That same boy drew a cat on his shirt with crayons or
The girl has 3 hands.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob



Posts : 202
Join date : 2014-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Random Topic MMV1   June 25th 2015, 12:04 pm

@Mistah Jorge wrote:
OMFG This world won't last 50 more years if this s*** keeps going, I f****** hate this goddamn world
Every goddamn contry i hear theese kind of things... Mad
The world will last 50 +years .... it will just be an even worse hellhole that it already is.
As for the picture -to lighten things up- 3 handed girl for the win Laughing She should be a mugen character in the future tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Random Topic MMV1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: