A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by mazemerald Today at 8:59 pm

» A basic "The less health, the more knockback" code?
by Mega_Man Today at 8:35 pm

» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 8:19 pm

» How to fight a character with it's default pallete
by WARMA Today at 8:12 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by Sledge Today at 5:14 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by TheRedBeast Today at 5:12 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 KOF MI in CvS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: KOF MI in CvS   February 10th 2015, 11:01 am

Hello paisanos, yes I lost the Nagase sprites I do some time ago, but now Im concentrate in Chae Lim for Mugen and in Jivatma for mugen in CvS style
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ideas or sprites are wellcome

_______________________________________________
================================|CvSPRO Orochi 1.12 by chuchoryu|=================================
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Hello friends!...I have a question, but why Capcom no add Orochi in CvS 2000 or CvS2? no matter I can make this one for all mugen players! maybe is more like the original CvS Pro (and no Pyron in the CvS, for why Capcom?) now Orochi have codes revamp and have better AI, enjoy and have fun!!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CvS Orochi: http://www.4shared.com/rar/Yd15vVyKba/CvSOrochiPRO2015.html?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CvS Adel: http://www.4shared.com/rar/T67mjDDbce/CvSAdelheid.html?

=====<Move list>=====
Specials

D, DF, F, + Any Punch

D, DB, B, + Any Punch or Kick


Super Move: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any punch


Hyper Move: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + Any Kick
*Note, this move is only in Lv3 if use Capcom Grove, or if use SNK Grove you need the full gauge and little life in the life bar*

=====<Features>=====
-Is the firts 2CvS Orochi NEW*
-Coide Revamp NEW*
-Doge NEW*
-2 SND Packs NEW*
-Normal Fight intro
-2 Fighting intro pose (Chris and Mizuchi)
-Grab NEW*
-New Win pose NEW*

=====<What's Missing>=====

-This one need more moves, supers and special
-Mugen ending like KOF 97 or NGBC
-Special Fight intro againist Kyo, Iori, Chizuru, Ryu, Akuma and Gill

=====<Special Thanks>=====

Special thanks to:
I use the basic Dan by one of my friend for make this one
You Tube: I ripping the voices in this site
And you for Download this character, you rocks amigo!!

- Contact: chuchoryu@hotmail.com
- Facebook: Chuchoryu-Sama
- You Tube channel: chuchoryu Sama (Im Mugen Maker!)

More to come...


Last edited by chuchoryu on March 3rd 2015, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi



Posts : 649
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 10th 2015, 1:55 pm

It's a shame that you have lost Nagase... But this Chae Lim looks great and I can't wait to se your version of Jivatma chucho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 16th 2015, 4:00 pm

Sorry for no answer mi amigo, well Chae Lim comming in March and more Tekken chars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi



Posts : 649
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 16th 2015, 5:36 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry for no answer mi amigo, well Chae Lim comming in March and more Tekken chars

No problem my friend haha

I will love to see more of your characters who marked my days playing Ps2 cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 16th 2015, 7:54 pm

Here is a better Chae Lim edit (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Hyena (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Jivatma (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Mignon (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Lilly Kane (From KOF: MI) (by Ashina13)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Xiao Lon (From KOF: MI) (by Arthas)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Duke (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Nagase (From KOF: MI) (by CVSNB)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2042
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : CAPCOM GALAXY

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 16th 2015, 7:55 pm


good ideas!

i hope it flows well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 18th 2015, 2:08 pm

Princess wrote:
Here is a better Chae Lim edit (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Hyena (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Jivatma (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Mignon (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Lilly Kane (From KOF: MI) (by Ashina13)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Xiao Lon (From KOF: MI) (by Arthas)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Duke (From KOF: MI) (by Chamat)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CVS Nagase (From KOF: MI) (by CVSNB)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Really good models, but I not have permission for use much of this models, the CVSNB I have any permission for use the models (he say me long time not and he say me "you steal my job!")

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 18th 2015, 2:12 pm

@Tsuyoi wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
Sorry for no answer mi amigo, well Chae Lim comming in March and more Tekken chars

No problem my friend haha

I will love to see more of your characters who marked my days playing Ps2 cheers
Yes the PS2...including this I no have to play Tekken games, I really only watch videos and others to play this one, when I see KOF MI I say "this is a real good KoF game" me to play KoF Games I play in the streets KOF 2002 in arcade is the only way for me...ahaaaa wonderfull moments mi amigo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 19th 2015, 12:28 pm

Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   February 19th 2015, 2:40 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Sure I can made Xio Lon, but I need your help, if you can ripping the sprites from this KOFMI game I can convert in 2D mi amigo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   March 1st 2015, 1:44 pm

And son comming CvS Marco Rossi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For Tarma I use the face made by Armentis, I need to ask him if I can use this face for make Tarma and finally watch Marco & Tarma vs Mega Man X & Zero

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi



Posts : 649
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   March 2nd 2015, 7:51 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
And son comming CvS Marco Rossi
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
For Tarma I use the face made by Armentis, I need to ask him if I can use this face for make Tarma and finally watch Marco & Tarma vs Mega Man X & Zero

More to come...

Wooow that looks AWESOME chucho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   March 2nd 2015, 7:57 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Sure I can made Xio Lon, but I need your help, if you can ripping the sprites from this KOFMI game I can convert in 2D mi amigo


I still yet to figure out how to rip her from KOFMIRA though.......... riiiggghhht

For now, enjoy her source game Poison Kisses:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu



Posts : 2732
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   March 2nd 2015, 2:06 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@borewood2013 wrote:
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Please do CVS Xiao Lon.........
Sure I can made Xio Lon, but I need your help, if you can ripping the sprites from this KOFMI game I can convert in 2D mi amigo


I still yet to figure out how to rip her from KOFMIRA though.......... riiiggghhht

For now, enjoy her source game Poison Kisses:
Ok no peoblem mi amigo, I try to find some char for a base and I can make she for mugen...nice video mi amigo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darknight09



Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: KOF MI in CvS   March 3rd 2015, 4:01 am

how about KOF: MI Hatori Hanzo hope you make him MrChuchoryu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
KOF MI in CvS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: