A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by borewood2013 Today at 8:26 pm

» [FORUM GAME]: Everyone vs Everyone
by borewood2013 Today at 8:08 pm

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by borewood2013 Today at 6:42 pm

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by borewood2013 Today at 6:26 pm

» Riddick
by borewood2013 Today at 6:10 pm

» Artifical Monster Mouth
by Dj luke Today at 4:20 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
warriorz

PostSubject: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:28 am

latest info was about 2011 from buyog's site..

in the 2008 i've seen a video and it seemed ready.. have somebody info?

Last edited by warriorz on February 8th 2015, 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:31 am

it's been canceled because buyog retired, along with most of scruffydragon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warriorz

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:34 am

but buyog wasn't the creator and this wip seems to be complete..( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqVK88JTDMY ) so it remained private.. any know the creators and ask for it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:43 am

nobody has it. anyone who did was at scruffy, and all of them are retired now. sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:46 am

on a separate but related note, does anyone that goes to the scruffy website get a malware/anti-virus or whatever kind of alert?

i can't remember exactly what happens, i just know the last 2 times i tried to go to the forum, my system wouldn't allow it due to some kind of alert. wondered if i was the only one and/or if it is a false positive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:48 am

BTW, Warmachine can be nice job for MMV team. We can do this WIP together. As new Forum WIP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warriorz

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 1:50 am

any problem for me volzilla..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 2:07 am

@warriorz wrote:
but buyog wasn't the creator and this wip seems to be complete..( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqVK88JTDMY ) so it remained private.. any know the creators and ask for it..

Loganir has it and was working on finishing it. But who knows now b/c of you know what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 2:15 am

@Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
BTW, Warmachine can be nice job for MMV team. We can do this WIP together. As new Forum WIP.
vote for him in the MSH poll then, if he wins, I will sprite him entirely from scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 8th 2015, 2:40 am

A pity that all these projects of scruffy were canceled and their creators disappeared, I think that they could move on to other breeders these wips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 11th 2015, 7:58 pm

R.I.P War Machine

Back to top Go down
View user profile
warriorz

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 11th 2015, 11:01 pm

noooo... you don't say R.I.P. for him Sad the best warmachine ever made (and the only at moment Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 12th 2015, 1:06 am

It is open source? Can another person finish this WIP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warriorz

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 12th 2015, 3:02 am

I don't think that it's open source..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?   February 12th 2015, 3:10 am

so... this WIP is dead, author lost interest, but other people can't done this work? strange situation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

has anyone news of Warmachine's char by McReady and Magus/Wucash?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: