:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Street Fighter IV Legacy
by volzzilla Today at 11:42 am

» My Sprite Displays
by volzzilla Today at 11:38 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Doom Today at 11:22 am

» Hey Castlevania fans come in to take a look at this.........
by Doom Today at 11:18 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by Mistah Jorge Today at 10:32 am

» chuchoryu & Friends vs all Realms!!!
by borewood2013 Today at 5:58 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carpa5

PostSubject: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 5th 2015, 10:42 am

im working in this 3 edits:
steel serpent
ironfist
the cat
http://marvel.com/universe/Cat_%28Shen_Kuei%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel_Serpent
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
what do you think??

Last edited by carpa5 on February 7th 2015, 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 5th 2015, 10:44 am

atleast the Iron Fist and Seprent edits look somewhat different.

The Cat looks literally just like the SNK fei-long with a tatoo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 5th 2015, 10:58 am

I like Iron Fist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 5th 2015, 11:39 am

I like the cat, the more I think the pants are darker and the shoe is dark blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 5th 2015, 11:42 am

looking good... i like them all, but i will br waiting for the cat in particular
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 7th 2015, 8:51 am

and what do you think of black condor from dc comics
I ask because I 'm hesitant to continue with any of the works such as the cat and that if they are safe and have advanced are ironfist and steel serpent these if they are my priority but I saw condor black and I liked more than the cat so please say you help me to choose one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheThaumaturge

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 7th 2015, 9:03 am

Black Condor isnt a very popular character, so Im happy to see him here!! As far as this edit goes, the symbol on his chest should be white, and his arms should have long black gloves and no sleeves for his shirt. The face has some black details as well which could be added. Other than that, this has the potential to be a great edit!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fede de 10

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 7th 2015, 9:06 am

hola carpa5 el problema con el gato es que ya se han hecho muchos, muchos edit de ese mismo carbon por ejemplo (bruce lee, jet li, fei long con todos sus ediciones, shang chi, marshal law y muchos otros que les han agregado sprites para apenas diferenciarlos) asi que me gusta mas cuervo negro
y el problema con tu ironfist es , que yo tambien vi ese carbon hace tiempo y le falta un monton de sprites de puños (la mayoria de los sprites son de patadas) vas a tener mucho trabajo
es solo una opinion.

hello carpa5 the problem with the cat is that they have already done many, many edit of the same coal for example (bruce lee, jet li, fei long with all its editions, shang chi, marshal law and many others who have added their sprites for just differentiate) so I like more black crow
and the problem with your ironfist is, I also saw that coal has long and lacks a lot of sprites cuffs (most of the sprites are kicking) will have a lot of work
it is only an opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 8th 2015, 12:27 pm

>> Black Condor isnt a very popular character, so Im happy to see him here!!
This is the spirit in MUGEN'ing!  Trying to make something unpopular popular in MUGEN!

How much percentage has it been done for now?  I want to see some demo videos, or just some animated GIFs are nice enough for a preview........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 8th 2015, 4:59 pm

with ironfist 35%
steel serpent 90%
the cat 10%
black condor 10%
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 8th 2015, 6:42 pm

@fede de 10 wrote:
hola carpa5 el problema con el gato es que ya se han hecho muchos, muchos edit de ese mismo carbon por ejemplo (bruce lee, jet li, fei long con todos sus ediciones, shang chi, marshal law y muchos otros que les han agregado sprites para apenas diferenciarlos) asi que me gusta mas cuervo negro
y el problema con tu ironfist es , que yo tambien vi ese carbon hace tiempo y le falta un monton de sprites de puños (la mayoria de los sprites son de patadas) vas a tener mucho trabajo
es solo una opinion.

hello carpa5 the problem with the cat is that they have already done many, many edit of the same coal for example (bruce lee, jet li, fei long with all its editions, shang chi, marshal law and many others who have added their sprites for just differentiate) so I like more black crow  
and the problem with your ironfist is, I also saw that coal has long and lacks a lot of sprites cuffs (most of the sprites are kicking) will have a lot of work
it is only an opinion.

concuerdo con fede es mucho trabajo y algunos están medio fritados ya!! pero bueno intenta me gusto mucho Steel serpent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   February 8th 2015, 9:57 pm

Good luck on all of your works in progress! Looking forward to more updates, sugar. I like The Cat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carnuss

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   May 6th 2015, 4:14 am

I prefer iron fist and steel serpent even if all the characters here I like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regisc

PostSubject: Re: hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars   May 6th 2015, 10:00 am

I like the cat and shang chi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

hi i need opinion of this to make better work on this chars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: