:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Batman font letters
by yolomate Today at 3:48 pm

» Michael Myers hallowen MK edit
by yolomate Today at 2:53 pm

» Supreme Sagat BETA 2.0. by M206 NEW RELEASE 14 December
by m206 Today at 10:19 am

» THE FIRST KEIJO!!!!!!!! FIGHTING GAME I FINALLY MADE IT!
by Dragon972 Today at 2:37 am

» Axel Hawk Stage FFS - Daytime Released
by Mr.Welldone Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped 2017 (ZC)
by TK830515 Yesterday at 1:17 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 25th 2015, 8:06 pm

there have been reports of certain people creating multiple accounts to mess with the voting poll. if this keeps up, i will have no choice but to close the poll entirely. i am on vacation right now, so i don't have much time to check on the forum, and i don't need this.

one user was even banned from CC because he made multiple accounts to vote. please, nobody resort to this, i want this to be a fair and just vote, i'm willing to spend hours and hours and hours to sprite 3 new characters for you guys, but i am NOT willing to have my poll manipulated and abused.

there are only 5 days left of my vacation, so please, don't mess it up by abusing the poll and making me close it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 1st 2015, 5:58 pm

voting ends tommorow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 12:55 am

Voting is finished! thanks for participating everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 1:14 pm

New Vilains please

Whirlwind
Whizzer

And

Hawkeye
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 1:27 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
voting ends tommorow!

assuming you'll still take stuff 24 hours after this post...

tigra
guardian
dormammu (though if rojin78, guy who made taskmaster releases before you get started, then swap to hyperion. he had a lot of progress shown on his blog at one time)

i'm a little late because i was always a little confused in this topic why never added a poll for the options.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 2:07 pm

Voting is done. A poll was added because we wanted to see that extra bit of enthusiasm Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 2:17 pm

Why not make Ryu for this extra char, in Marvel super heros this Ryu would be a plus like Akuma in X.men...but Ryu never come to Marvel Super Heroes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 2:20 pm

@thepaniqd wrote:
A poll was added...

huh?

there was never a poll in this topic. just a list for people to reply about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 2:23 pm

*wasn't* sorry. typo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 2:26 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
Why not make Ryu for this extra char, in Marvel super heros this Ryu would be a plus like Akuma in X.men...but Ryu never come to Marvel Super Heroes

No Ryu sorry. we'll have some background cameos from some street fighter characters in extra stages however.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 2nd 2015, 7:14 pm

@buanbuan wrote:
New Vilains please

Whirlwind
Whizzer

And

Hawkeye

@volzzilla wrote:
luisdude1 wrote:
voting ends tommorow!

assuming you'll still take stuff 24 hours after this post...

tigra
guardian
dormammu (though if rojin78, guy who made taskmaster releases before you get started, then swap to hyperion. he had a lot of progress shown on his blog at one time)

i'm a little late because i was always a little confused in this topic why never added a poll for the options.

I'll put your votes in just because I'm still getting ready to move back, they PROBABLY won't make a difference though, the 3 winners won by a LANDSLIDE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 3rd 2015, 10:07 am

thank you for still counting up whatever.

interested in seeing at least a breakdown of the 1-5 list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MakeMineMarvel

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 4th 2015, 12:40 am

so wat won?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jyn_Thomson

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 4th 2015, 7:05 pm

Hyperion
Dormammu
Whirlwind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   March 4th 2015, 7:23 pm

Dormammu, Tigra, and War Machine are our winners by an absolute landslide. Keep an eye out for the upcoming concepts sprites and some more reveals!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   

Back to top Go down

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel Super Heroes Reborn-
Jump to: