» Jungle Mystery Luke 1.1.
by Doom Today at 7:01 am

» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by Doom Today at 6:47 am

» Adam Warlock Revival Remake
by skhsato123 Today at 4:19 am

» WIP SQUIRRELGIRL BY CRISTIANOMELO AND FEDE DE 10
by Predator Today at 2:27 am

» Request Your Win-Mugen Patches Here (1 per person at a time)
by nosmass Today at 2:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 9th 2015, 2:33 pm

luisdude1 wrote:

also, just a tip, if you wanna remove metallic shading on sprites, don't just recolor it. it makes it look weirdly shaded and doesn't make sense. you need to re-shade it entirely (which doesn't even take more than 5 minutes.
Thanks for the tip, I wasn't trying to remove anything it's just an alternate palette (but I don't really know much about spriting). If you don't want to put the machine gun on him, than is it ok for me to make a patch with the machine gun on when he is released so that way people can chose which one they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 9th 2015, 2:45 pm

The games characters will be closed because of all their compatability requirements unfortunately. We'll be making stand alone versions for select characters. I'd like to use that or some sort of shoulder cannon for a hyper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 9th 2015, 2:55 pm

luisdude1 wrote:
thank you, i've been meaning to ask you JARRO/GIA, do you want to collaborate on creating some custom anims for Overdose Superman? He seems to resemble Hulk a bit too much, and I have some awesome ideas for custom moves.

well i already have some idea in my mind, obviously different from hulk,but i'm Always free  to listen advice and more ideas, so we can talk better via PM, if you want help me and make custom moves, this sound really cool, i credit you if you decide to help me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 9th 2015, 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 9th 2015, 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 10th 2015, 5:36 am

please stop double posting.
and doc sampson is not on the list, stop requesting characters to be made please.

shadowlord9001 wrote:
luisdude1 wrote:

also, just a tip, if you wanna remove metallic shading on sprites, don't just recolor it. it makes it look weirdly shaded and doesn't make sense. you need to re-shade it entirely (which doesn't even take more than 5 minutes.
Thanks for the tip, I wasn't trying to remove anything it's just an alternate palette (but I don't really know much about spriting). If you don't want to put the machine gun on him, than is it ok for me to make a patch with the machine gun on when he is released so that way people can chose which one they want.

and none of this means war-machine is guaranteed in the roster, voting needs to be done first. war-machine may or may not win, it depends on who has been voted for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
regisc

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 10th 2015, 6:51 am

tigra, Sleepwalker, dormammu!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 10th 2015, 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 10th 2015, 3:35 pm

i am not causing anything. i am simply asking that you stop requesting characters to be made in different topics and forums. doc samson wasnt even in the voting list. you also double posted it the emphasize the fact you want him to be made. make him yourself. it's not easy spriting nor has it ever been. even more for coding. that being said, don't derail the thread please! thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepaniqd

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 10th 2015, 3:58 pm

Luis isn't causing anything. It's not difficult to stay on topic and it's extremely rude demanding characters we are not interested in making. You are welcome to vote but stay on topic, don't make demands, and don't try to blast Luis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
viuvanegra

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 11th 2015, 1:05 pm

Dormammu
Tigra
Goblin Queen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 21st 2015, 4:41 am

Voting ends in three weeks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 23rd 2015, 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 23rd 2015, 4:29 pm

none of the above are on the voting list. you didn't read my last post to you did you? you're doing this again, this is STILL requesting characters you want to be made. do NOT do this. You're welcome to vote for anyone on the list, if you ACTUALLY read it like a respectful person. Even people with language barriers still read it and be polite atleast, so don't use language barriers as a excuse. please, for the last time, vote for people ONLY on the list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!   February 23rd 2015, 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

VOTE! for a new character for a future update of MSH Reborn!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel Super Heroes Reborn-
Jump to: