» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:10 pm

» Spider-Woman
by Doom Today at 11:13 am

» Special Marvel vs Capcom V2
by Doom Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

[GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 7:27 pm

@ExShadow wrote:
Thanks for ruining any further chances of me releasing anything new, have a nice day.

Ex, please don't! If these stages will been shared, it's because A LOT of people want your awesome creations.

Idk about the whole story of what happend with you, Dissidia and Navana before, but please, i really hope that you don't start a kind of 'drama discussion' here.

Also, i warmed Navana about that too.

And please, don't misunderstand my words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 7:31 pm

[ This Post Has Been Removed by Me For Reasons, Lovelies ~! ]

Last edited by Princess on February 9th 2015, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExShadow

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 7:48 pm

@gui0007 wrote:
@ExShadow wrote:
Thanks for ruining any further chances of me releasing anything new, have a nice day.

Ex, please don't! If these stages will been shared, it's because A LOT of people want your awesome creations.

Idk about the whole story of what happend with you, Dissidia and Navana before, but please, i really hope that you don't start a kind of 'drama discussion' here.

Also, i warmed Navana about that too.

And please, don't misunderstand my words.
If Navana and his buddy stop uploading my stages maybe I'll change my mind, but as you can see above clearly he isn't going to stop so

Don't worry about drama, I'm not one that likes it

Last edited by ExShadow on February 9th 2015, 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dissidia

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 7:49 pm

What a shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/dissidiamugen/
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 8:47 pm

@ExShadow wrote:

No worries, i know you well bro.

Well, i suggest that the admins doing something conscious about that.
Back to top Go down
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 12:39 am

navana, i saw the post before it was deleted, don't be arrogant like that "lovely"
i thought you were one to respect others' when it comes to MUGEN, but I guess I was wrong. "sweetie".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ghost Killer

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 1:32 am

OK.

Here are my thoughts on the matter.

While ExShadow has every right to ask for his stages to not be warehoused, ANYONE has the right to warehouse them anyway, ESPECIALLY with how Ex just takes down his stages without notice when he "quits".

@Ex: It's perfectly fine to retire in MUGEN, it's just a hobby. But when you take your stuff offline without any reason or warning, SEVERAL times, without any sign you will ever come back and reupload you creations, of course people are gonna warehouse your stuff. In reality, IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT. Why? Because people like your creations and don't want to see them go offline and never be available again. Behaving like this encourages people to warehouse your stuff. When people of the MUGEN community warehouse your creations, it shows that people like them and that you are valued in the community in general.

In fact, after the last time you returned to MUGEN and wanted to re-download all of your stuff, at one point in MFZ chat, you said, and I quote: "wow, even MFFA don't have my stages. they failed at the one thing they are good at". You complain about MFFA not hosting all of your stages after you take them down, but when someone else puts a considerable amount of time and effort into compiling a large amount of them, you threaten to quit if they aren't taken down. That's messed up.

Get over it, Ex. You're overreacting worse than what Loganir and Verz did about the whole Green Ranger thing. You brought this on yourself.

@ExShadow wrote:

Clearly, you do like to make drama since you know drama occurs whenever you take down your stuff.

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/what-happened-ex-shadows-stages-159934.0.html

You've even mentioned, in MFZ chat, some of the drama that occurs whenever you take your stuff down.

Last edited by Ghost Killer on February 10th 2015, 7:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 1:35 am

i don't really have an issue with this whole "warehousing" issue thing, but I just don't like how Navn-err "Princess" replied to this whole thing and deleted his post because he doesn't want to ruin his "image". That just feels a bit cowardly to me.

also Ghost-Killer he is not leaving. he is just going all private (which means you have to PM him to get his newest stages when he makes a release topic.)
it's better than him quitting over warehousing atleast. like warusaki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 5:11 am

THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING ALL THESE STAGES...TOOK ME AWHILE TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THEM...BUT IT DONE!!!!!.....THANK YOU AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU...BEEN LOOKING FOR ALOT OF THESE STAGES FOR ALONG LONG TIME NOW...LINKS WERE BROKEN OR DEAD....NICE TO HAVE THESE IN MY MUGEN COLLECTION....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 8:34 am

luisdude1 wrote:
i don't really have an issue with this whole "warehousing" issue thing, but I just don't like how Navn-err "Princess" replied to this whole thing and deleted his post because he doesn't want to ruin his "image". That just feels a bit cowardly to me.

for what it is worth, navana did that upon my advice (though i thought the edit of the post would be something else a little less inconspicuous). i offered said advice because if the point of this topic was to provide a place to get the old stuff that is unavailable, then adding stuff recently released for the sake of completism belies that original ideal.

i also pm'd the parties involved to try and find an amicable resolution to it all if needed, which mostly went unanswered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 8:36 am

good point i guess, but the fact that he acted very arrogant about the whole thing in the first place still irks me a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 3:14 pm

Aren't all his stages hosted on MFG anyway?
Or am I missing something http://network.mugenguild.com/vibrant/Vibrant%27s%20Mugen%20Stuff/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 3:30 pm

oh wow. this makes this post and the time warehousing these stages seem irrelevant now.
so someone made EXShadow annoyed enough to go private for nothing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 10th 2015, 4:56 pm

@Erroratu wrote:
Aren't all his stages hosted on MFG anyway?
Or am I missing something http://network.mugenguild.com/vibrant/Vibrant%27s%20Mugen%20Stuff/

Oh yes, thanks for remind that Erroratu.
Ex really hosted many of your stuff in MFG. I totally forgot that!
Back to top Go down

[GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Stages-
Jump to: