» Sandbag Morden by STG
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:02 am

» SFIV 3D Characters by Jose Cuervo
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:00 am

» SFxT Ryu 3D by Jose Cuervo
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:57 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

[GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neophyte

PostSubject: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 27th 2015, 6:57 am

Hello to everyone! I have decided that after seeing so many individuals request for EXShadow's stages, in which he took down almost all of his creations made before the ones of this current year. I feel as though, as a mugen community, if something is released out there and is no longer Online, it should be our duty to share with everyone what we have (if we have it, and it's offline!). With that being said, below is a link to my MediaFire, and it has over 100+ STAGES! made by the creator EXShadow (his alias is also "Vibrant" now.)

In the following spoiler below is a list of the names of the stages that are currently in the MediaFire folder for reference. IF you have a stage made by EXShadow that is not listed in this post, I would appreciate your help with making this pack better, and allowing me to add it to my MediaFire so we can all enjoy these stages! (I didn't add the "XX" by them, because it's obvious EXShadow always puts "XX" by his stage names.

MediaFire Link!
Stage Names:

Last edited by Navana on February 3rd 2015, 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 27th 2015, 8:44 pm

Bump 1 for the topic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mugen Disciple

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 27th 2015, 9:36 pm

wow that's a lot of stages by EXshadow how long have you had these?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 27th 2015, 9:39 pm

Thanks a lot for that Navana! Much appreciated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 27th 2015, 10:02 pm

@Mugen Disciple wrote:
wow that's a lot of stages by EXshadow how long have you had these?
It is a lot! And well, surprisingly, I've only had them for a short amount of time but I've seen that a lot of people around the community request a lot of his stages! So I felt the need to start storing them, and there we are now!

@gui0007 wrote:
Thanks a lot for that Navana! Much appreciated! Very Happy
You're welcome! Also! if you don't mind private messaging me, I have a question to ask you, Gui. It was about something you said you would do for me but never got around to doing it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 27th 2015, 10:22 pm

Navana wrote:

You're welcome! Also! if you don't mind private messaging me, I have a question to ask you, Gui. It was about something you said you would do for me but never got around to doing it. Smile

I PMed you about that. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 28th 2015, 6:22 am

Wow!  That is some good amount of work that you did for all MUGEN folks! 

I have around 40 of his MUGEN stages, so with your big compilation I can have more completed collection! Very Happy
You are so thoughtful and helpful!     Thank you so much! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 28th 2015, 4:36 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Wow!  That is some good amount of work that you did for all MUGEN folks! 

I have around 40 of his MUGEN stages, so with your big compilation I can have more completed collection! Very Happy
You are so thoughtful and helpful!     Thank you so much! 
If you have any stages of his that are not named in the list above, I'd appreciate it if you shared them with me! It would help a lot!

You're welcome, anything to help anyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zemilia

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 29th 2015, 6:23 am

You sure this is okay to post? It's cool and all, but I'm not sure about this being here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   January 29th 2015, 6:56 am

@Zemilia wrote:
You sure this is okay to post? It's cool and all, but I'm not sure about this being here.
Well, it's here and Volz knows about it. I'm not breaking any rules. This is what happens when someone pulls down all their creations and others are left with no choice but to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Che Clarke

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 1st 2015, 4:19 pm

Only few of them are not stages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sites.google.com/site/chesmugensite
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 2nd 2015, 12:07 am

@Che Clarke wrote:
Only few of them are not stages.
Yeah I realized that after downloading some. I know two of them are screenpacks, but still! Lol.

Thanks for letting me know though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 3rd 2015, 3:30 am

February 3rd, 2015:

Added "TRAIN FACTORY" and "LUMINOUS" into the Folder!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExShadow

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 7:45 am

Thanks for ruining any further chances of me releasing anything new, have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walruslui

PostSubject: Re: [GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]   February 9th 2015, 8:59 am

@ExShadow wrote:
Thanks for ruining any further chances of me releasing anything new, have a nice day.
oh god damn it. not another member leaving again. don't leave us EXshadow!
EDIT: he is just going to go all private, which means you will need to PM EXShadow in order to get his new stages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[GLOSSARY] of EXShadow's Stages! [Read here if you are searching for a stage by EXShadow!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Stages-
Jump to: