A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by volzzilla Today at 7:23 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by volzzilla Today at 7:22 am

» Sources: Marvel vs. Capcom 4 coming in 2017
by volzzilla Today at 7:20 am

» SFIV and more To 2D Projects
by volzzilla Today at 7:16 am

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by EvilestRyu Today at 6:08 am

» Intro and ending tutorials?
by MEWTWO! Today at 1:55 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 22nd 2015, 10:52 am

Why Must They Suffer So | (Series) Super Smash Bros (Character) Wario
http://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/why%20must%20wario%20suffer%20so_zpsiiqgticx.mp4

Why Must They Suffer So | (Series) Mortal Kombat (Character) Drahmin
http://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/upload%20this%20one_zps2cvzvo34.mp4

Why Must They Suffer So | (Series) Cel Damage (Character) Brian The Brain
http://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/upload%20for%20brian_zpsbhahn3ef.mp4

Why Must They Suffer So | (Series) Aaahh!!! Real Monsters (Character) Krumm
http://vid281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/sofakingstrange/so%20good_zps8zvwtmgm.mp4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 22nd 2015, 11:29 am

There is another video in the works, but I will not reveal who for until it is released. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 22nd 2015, 11:37 am

Why Must They Suffer So will have a total of 6 videos, while the secondary/upcoming webseries, Flam's Faves, will have a NUMEROUS amount of videos!!! OwO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 22nd 2015, 11:43 am

Also!

My webseries' will not be uploaded to YouTube until I feel I've made enough to pump them out, weekly, which I will end-up doing on a separate channel, which I will title, CombustibleKing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 22nd 2015, 1:09 pm

Nice videos, wario could really have better moves in super smash bros... shoulder attack is good enough but the farting? riiiggghhht
Heh i guess that's why mugen exists right? to make and play characters the way we want?
Seriously make more videos so you can upload them to youtube, theese ones were great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 22nd 2015, 2:46 pm

interesting, though it did take a while to load each one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!   January 23rd 2015, 5:16 am

Thanks for watching, Jorge and Set! ^^ Next video will be uploaded soon! OwO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

FlammableKing's Webseries In The Making! "Why Must They Suffer So"! ALL 4 VIDEOS I'VE MADE SO FAR!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: