» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Today at 6:04 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by bam77 Today at 5:53 am

» Zox Stuff
by bam77 Today at 5:31 am

» Rewrich Wallach by iruka, updated 4/12/16
by pophigof Today at 1:03 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by TheRedBeast Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by Darthpool Yesterday at 9:58 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   January 22nd 2015, 10:18 am

Hi everyone! I would like to know if there is a software out there that would just animate the sprites that upload on it. I know fighter factory does this but basically you kinda have to be making a complete char in order to even get to see some of your sprites being in motion. I see here in your site and other MUGEN sites how some of the creators show off their WIP's and they even say their not done yet but they have certain moves all ready animated or in motion i.e. like a Punch or Kick or Hadoken or Shoruyken animation all ready being animated and yet the char is not done or should I say it's in it's early stages of development. I just want to show off some of my char that I'm working in right as I write this but just certain moves that are complete because I would like some feedback from you guys. I would much appreciate the help. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day. Chao/BYE/PEACE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   January 23rd 2015, 6:18 am

Do you mean a GIF that shows a character's move like Shoryuken one by Ryu?

If so, then Fighting Factory can export a GIF like that, provided that the move sprites and animation are already made.

But, if you want something like this:

then you need to have it all done in MUGEN (or some advanced image editor like Adobe Photoshop) not just in Fighter Factory.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   January 23rd 2015, 7:41 am

well borewood2013, it's more like the Shoryuken Animation one that the Hurricane Kick Animation one. I'm making my own Johnny Cage from the SNES MK2 game and I have frankensprited some of his moves the way I envissioned him doing it like i.e. his shadow kick and i have all his animations and I would like to show it to you guys and get feedback. He's far from complete but at least show off something so you guys can see the progressed I've made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   January 25th 2015, 2:16 am

@TripleMugen372015 wrote:
well borewood2013, it's more like the Shoryuken Animation one that the Hurricane Kick Animation one. I'm making my own Johnny Cage from the SNES MK2 game and I have frankensprited some of his moves the way I envissioned him doing it like i.e. his shadow kick and i have all his animations and I would like to show it to you guys and get feedback. He's far from complete but at least show off something so you guys can see the progressed I've made.

Then I think you need to add your Johnny Cage in MUGEN first............then just focus on working on his shadow kick and recording video or making GIF of his shadow kick only, just to show people how your MUGEN version of Johnny Cage's shadow kick looks like.  Of course if you are good at making GIF without MUGEN then you can also make a Johnny Cage's shadow kick GIF that looks like that Ryu Hurricane Kick Animation one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame   January 25th 2015, 4:01 am

Good luck on your project, as you mentioned, but I believe the only way to do what you are asking for is through Photoshop / Fighter Factory, like Borewood already mentioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is there is a software that just show your sprites being animated frame by frame
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: