Share | 

My old work Missing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CVS Artist

PostSubject: My old work Missing?   January 22nd 2015, 12:57 am

if you guys are wondering what happened with my old work
like soul calibur vs. the universe?

well as much as I keep telling people that it was for a full game everyone did not see it that way as they all thought I was just rushing but
the characters were playing in the way the game was going to be

the game was not understood and the game will not continue

I don't know but if I would make them but only just regular characters it might take a while or people like the failed game versions

this is a notice so everyone won't think I rush my work and don't finish them

thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: My old work Missing?   January 23rd 2015, 6:39 am

>> keep telling people that it was for a full game
>> the game was not understood

I understand how frustrating it can be when this usually happens......."I keep explaining/defending -> people keep ignoring and complaining -> I keep explaining/defending -> people keep ignoring and complaining -> I keep explaining/defending -> people keep ignoring and complaining ->..........."

What a tragic forever loop that makes one want to do this.........

I have no problem with your MUGEN idea/style/stuff (full game or individual) at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: My old work Missing?   April 6th 2015, 11:38 pm

yeah same here I actually like the style that you came up with I can disagree with how you can get it to work closer to the 3d version still I had some plans of my own with Soul Caliber working but I always respected your sense of style and I like it as a alternative  sadly lots morons in this day and age fail to see that.

trust I know how ya feel being misunderstood is always been my biggest pain even where I started Gundam war back in 2006 a lot of dudes just think my epyon is over powered, when it's was meant to fill a stats system form battle assault there so post to work with stats and at the time there not fully fished works at all thus they don't work with Conventional mugen.

sheeeehes I think either people can't come up with good ideas assuming all "good Ideas are taken" so lets what left witch mostly bad ideas riiiggghhht is good enough to try now or won't because of the over Bitchy mentally on "how the way something has to be done my way" attitude at one point even us creators start think the it' no fun any more fuck they sooner complain for being over redundant and sometime for falling astray on being too original. WTF what do want form me.

oh well I seen my load of crap but at some point i have to think as boldly as the hero's we love just don't let them get ya even if they do get back up again give another try. the always another day and chance to overcome these things in life. Only two (not sure if believe in god but) can define you yourself and god for only you. who decide what you make of yourself to be and what to accept thus you defined yourself and god for only he knows what you have become. what dose anyone know who you are but what they THINK they know of you, based on they own poor judgment so there gonna think it anyway so be it that doesn't make who you are. you decide what you make of yourself.

oh well good luck my friends with your projects and all
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jedex.webs.com/

My old work Missing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: