A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tomar Tu Updated as multi-char
by volzzilla Today at 12:08 am

» Triborg MK WIP Preview by CARNAGE777,LESSARD & Fabry Taz
by volzzilla Today at 12:07 am

» STAGE MAZEPACK 2 coming soon!
by Mazemerald Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» Toxin97's Palletes
by Toxin97 Yesterday at 9:56 pm

» CvS Kolin! 5 years of MMV
by fede de 10 Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» Squirrel Girl by fede de 10
by fede de 10 Yesterday at 9:11 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 MK vs DC Nightwing WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darthpool

avatar

Posts : 1038
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 17
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 9th 2015, 6:21 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
shadowlord9001 wrote:
Hey Chuchoryu I thought of something, this project of your's instead of calling it MK vs DC 2D edition you should call it Mortal Kombat vs Injustice (just a suggestion)
Yes is more like Injustice Gods vs Mortal Kombat
I just made a logo for it

It was made on paint so it's not that good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

avatar

Posts : 1160
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 9th 2015, 9:21 pm

GOOD JOB...chuchoryu..NIGHTWING...YEAH...ANOTHER DC HERO....CAN'T WAIT...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...LIKE THEY SAY BRO..." />" />SOME COMEDY RIGHT HERE...I'M GOING TO SEND YOU THE SPRITES ...I SHOWED YOU AS SOON AS I'M DONE BRO...GOD BLESS YOU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jerommv



Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 10th 2015, 2:22 pm

Thnaks ChuchoRyu by SIX BUTTONS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 2749
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 10th 2015, 6:40 pm

ok great but still so Young! nightwing is more older!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 11th 2015, 3:35 pm

shadowlord9001 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
shadowlord9001 wrote:
Hey Chuchoryu I thought of something, this project of your's instead of calling it MK vs DC 2D edition you should call it Mortal Kombat vs Injustice (just a suggestion)
Yes is more like Injustice Gods vs Mortal Kombat
I just made a logo for it

It was made on paint so it's not that good
Its really good mi amigo, I work all my chars and sprites in paint 2004 paint mi amigo

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 11th 2015, 3:37 pm

@SIRALEXBABY wrote:
GOOD JOB...chuchoryu..NIGHTWING...YEAH...ANOTHER DC HERO....CAN'T WAIT...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...LIKE THEY SAY BRO..." />" />SOME COMEDY RIGHT HERE...I'M GOING TO SEND YOU THE SPRITES ...I SHOWED YOU AS SOON AS I'M  DONE BRO...GOD BLESS YOU
THANKS BRO!! I AM A MEXICAN!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darthpool

avatar

Posts : 1038
Join date : 2014-02-18
Age : 17
Location : Latveria

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 11th 2015, 3:38 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
shadowlord9001 wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
shadowlord9001 wrote:
Hey Chuchoryu I thought of something, this project of your's instead of calling it MK vs DC 2D edition you should call it Mortal Kombat vs Injustice (just a suggestion)
Yes is more like Injustice Gods vs Mortal Kombat
I just made a logo for it

It was made on paint so it's not that good
Its really good mi amigo, I work all my chars and sprites in paint 2004 paint mi amigo

Well I'm glad you like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 11th 2015, 3:50 pm

@yolomate wrote:
ok great but still so Young! nightwing is more older!
I use the nightwing and Damian reference for coor changes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoman

avatar

Posts : 374
Join date : 2012-05-20
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 11th 2015, 5:17 pm

Nice look
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 12th 2015, 5:15 pm

Nightwing Theme


Deathstroke Theme


Raven Theme


Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6414
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 15th 2015, 2:12 pm

that new look is very nice chuchoryu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pseudoingles

avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 35
Location : BRASIL

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   January 15th 2015, 9:12 pm

Great design guy, I really am waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   October 13th 2015, 2:16 pm

ITS OFFICIAL!! Nightwin revamp by me!!

new model based in Batman Beyond+ chuchoryu face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doom

avatar

Posts : 4722
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   October 13th 2015, 2:31 pm


Excelente !!
No es mi Robin favorito ... pero luce muy bien ... yes
Espero que hagas más chars de DC Comics ... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3061
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: MK vs DC Nightwing WIP   October 15th 2015, 12:04 pm

@Doom wrote:

Excelente !!
No es mi Robin favorito ... pero luce muy bien ... yes
Espero que hagas más chars de DC Comics ... Embarassed
Claro, la idea es hacer los chars que no existen en mugen o los que estan incompletos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
MK vs DC Nightwing WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Mortal Kombat Rebirth-
Jump to: