by skhsato123 Yesterday at 10:39 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 17th 2012, 6:55 pm

ah, the FPS isn't coded in the AI. That hyper would works against AI, but I doubt it would work against human players

download the 1.2 version and check, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 17th 2012, 9:18 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
@O Ilusionista wrote:
In fact, he uses 3 hypers on the same rate I think

when i tested the ai, i had it bullseye v bullseye. both those 2 hypers happened far more than any other. i saw the sword one a couple times and never saw fps one.

btw, found a bug, but maybe you addressed it due to i still have v1.0.

what happened was he killed p2 right before the activation of the sword hyper, but the sword hyper began and kept going anyway

that bug in this version too.

anyway:
- forgot to mention before, love the rotating hyperports
- what up with the toasty guy?
- hyper bg thing i mentioned before fixed
- thank you for grenade not being as spammy by ai and doing other specials
- ai hyper usage comment i mentioned before the same, but you addressed why it dont happen with fps
- on the roll and throw a projectile, if next to p2, projectile will miss
- on the jump forward and throw special, when jumping over p2 to change sides, projectile toss goes the wrong way on 2 of the 3 projectiles (knives went the right direction)
- what i mentioned on standing grunt noises the same (but did you say that on purpose?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 17th 2012, 9:32 pm

there are 20 rotation hyper portraits.
And the toasty guy is Doom, the spriter Smile
Back to top Go down
NotDoom

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 17th 2012, 9:34 pm

@volzzilla wrote:

- what up with the toasty guy?

That's me.... without the mask! bounce
Now you know why I always have it on ... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 17th 2012, 9:56 pm

it good to see you doom...both on the forum and in the game cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 18th 2012, 1:40 pm

Nice job on the update!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 19th 2012, 4:21 am

I'm really glad how this char turned out to be, cause i wasn't sure an iceman base would be great.
In the end it's a very good char even if like you said sometimes the legs don't have muscles, that's a fact.
I have nevertheless SOME problems, nothing extraordinary, just some things i have to get out of my system.
When he jumps and give a super kick on 45° , it 's way too fast, and bullseye is a good fighter but not a superb ninja. He is way too fast when he hits you with his bare hands or foot. I don't have any problem when he does the same things with weapons cause that's how he got his reputation.
The gun needs more work too. the sprites are flat on this one.
the hyper background when he shoots you, the one where it's the same edit but 500% bigger should be resprited, it's way too pixelized.
The palettes are the worst i have ever seen. I know it's considered personnal opinion, but there is so many variant of black, grey and dark blue you could have done on this one, i'm surprised we got such horrible red ,violet,...;

and the thing i hate more, is the face of someone appearing when i'm playing, i hate these kind of jokes.

WITH ALL this said , i can say this is by far the best release of the month. Hoping to see daredevil by arkady now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 19th 2012, 7:44 am

a good feedback, lets go:

Quote :
When he jumps and give a super kick on 45° , it 's way too fast, and bullseye is a good fighter but not a superb ninja.

Maybe. But if I reduce the velocity, the move could turn useless.

Quote :
He is way too fast when he hits you with his bare hands or foot. I don't have any problem when he does the same things with weapons cause that's how he got his reputation.

He is intentionally a murder on drugs, a fast character. I've toned down some movements on the last update. About the wepaons, you got it right.

Quote :
The gun needs more work too. the sprites are flat on this one.
Its a know issue, beucase the gun shares colors with the rest of the body. Will be fixed soon.

Quote :
the hyper background when he shoots you, the one where it's the same edit but 500% bigger should be resprited, it's way too pixelized.
Its an intentionally zoomed sprite.

Quote :
The palettes are the worst i have ever seen. I know it's considered personnal opinion, but there is so many variant of black, grey and dark blue you could have done on this one, i'm surprised we got such horrible red ,violet,...;

I am aware of that. Doom had used too much black on the sprites. But we had added new cool palettes, and those you mentioned doesn't exists or is the last ones.

Quote :
and the thing i hate more, is the face of someone appearing when i'm playing, i hate these kind of jokes.

Its the spriter, Doom. Live with that Very Happy

Thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down
NotDoom

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 19th 2012, 12:14 pm

Nova prime wrote:

Bullseye was originally designed for the project "MARVEL VS MK"...
Therefore includes the classic "Toasty"...

You seem to know a lot of MUGEN... so you can delete it or replace it with your favorite person... Wink

Apologies for those who do not like it. Rolling Eyes
Thanks to O Illusionist for include it. bounce
Sorry for my bad English. tongue

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 20th 2012, 8:24 am

found another bug.

in watch mode, the ai started up that rush punching attack. but p2 jumped clear right before the first punch. he kept punching and then went into a loop of that animation, not even being able to be hit out of it by the ai p2. even after life gone, the loop continued. had to f4 to end the fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 20th 2012, 8:59 am

@Doom wrote:
Nova prime wrote:

Bullseye was originally designed for the project "MARVEL VS MK"...
Therefore includes the classic "Toasty"...

You seem to know a lot of MUGEN... so you can delete it or replace it with your favorite person... Wink

Apologies for those who do not like it. Rolling Eyes
Thanks to O Illusionist for include it. bounce
Sorry for my bad English. tongue

i will replace it with a bullseye portait, it's easy, but like i said this is a personnal choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 20th 2012, 9:39 am

@volzzilla wrote:
found another bug.

in watch mode, the ai started up that rush punching attack. but p2 jumped clear right before the first punch. he kept punching and then went into a loop of that animation, not even being able to be hit out of it by the ai p2. even after life gone, the loop continued. had to f4 to end the fight.

that os really strange, because he just start to punch if the run connects. havent he hit the enemy?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 20th 2012, 9:52 am

nope, didnt connect at all. jumped out of the way last second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 20th 2012, 10:07 am

That is impossible, he just attacks if the first attack connects
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista   November 20th 2012, 10:12 am

i'm just reporting what i saw. i dont know if it was a jump or an attack of p2 that is part of a jump out of the way as it happened to fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bullseye Released by Doom & O Ilusionista
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: