» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 7:38 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by LESSARD Today at 5:31 pm

» Is There A Program To Edit Stages?
by LESSARD Today at 5:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 2:08 am

Did You Noticed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 3:39 am

I think they'll release the Aquaman Animated movie this year..
And Batman v Superman is gonna be 2016/2017 I think

But they're so winning at Tv shows tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 4:45 am

@candido159 wrote:
I think they'll release the Aquaman Animated movie this year..
And Batman v Superman is gonna be 2016/2017 I think

But they're so winning at Tv shows tho Very Happy
This a billion times, arrow is good while Flash blew my mind By the way Dc's animated movies are great -like the suicide squad one for example- it's their live action movies that have problems in my opinion since they either don't stick with a protagonist (i have lost count of how many batmen have been Rolling Eyes ) or they just don't respect the characters they are basing their movies -the last Superman movie didn't feel like a Superman movie Sorry for the rant tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 5:01 am

Unfortunately is true, Dc's last live action movie was in 2013 with the man of steel but stop doing it because they wanted to create a shared universe and so warner bros/dc announced 10 live action movies till 2020,here it is:

In the meanwhile we had 3 amazing animated movies in 2013(suicide squad, the son of the batman and justice league war) and we had 4 amazing tv shows, especially the flash and constantine, the real fight starts in 2016 with batman vs superman cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 5:15 am

@Anarky wrote:
Unfortunately is true, Dc's last live action movie was in 2013 with the man of steel but stop doing it because they wanted to create a shared universe and so warner bros/dc announced 10 live action movies till 2020,here it is:

In the meanwhile we had 3 amazing animated movies in 2013(suicide squad, the son of the batman and justice league war) and we had 4 amazing tv shows, especially the flash and constantine, the real fight starts in 2016 with batman vs superman cheers
I like what i'm seeing planned Very Happy Are they recasting Hal Jordan or are they going to reuse Deadpool as Jordan in the new Lantern movie? tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 5:52 am

i think they are recasting hal jordan because the previous actor is already linked to the deadpool movie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?   January 4th 2015, 6:05 am

@Anarky wrote:
i think they are recasting hal jordan because the previous actor is already linked to the deadpool movie
I hope you are right because as awesome as he was as Deadpool he did a horrible Hal, I could have seen him as Kyle in a future gl movie but not Hal Jordan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Did You Guys Ever Noticed DC Stop Working Movies?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Graphical Arts-
Jump to: