A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by Sledge Today at 5:14 pm

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by TheRedBeast Today at 5:12 pm

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by chuchoryu Today at 5:01 pm

» Catwoman by Ninja Brl, Mistah Jorge, and volzzilla released
by Xfields Today at 4:43 pm

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by Sledge Today at 4:42 pm

» oNearo Sprites
by oNearo Today at 3:42 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Relinquished



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 19th 2015, 5:59 pm

Excuse me I downloaded this character from the ''Swoosh'' site and let me just say for the most part this character is very well made. But I have one major complaint with it HIS AI IS WAY TO CHEAP! I'm sorry but most of the time all he dos is block and spam his laser vision. So I BEG YOU! Crying or Very sad Please release an AI patch that makes his AI easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Older Me



Posts : 158
Join date : 2013-04-22
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 19th 2015, 6:52 pm

Since this post got necro dumped i will use this chance to say its a great char, i love martian manhunter, thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 19th 2015, 6:54 pm

@Relinquished wrote:
Excuse me I downloaded this character from the ''Swoosh'' site and let me just say for the most part this character is very well made. But I have one major complaint with it HIS AI IS WAY TO CHEAP! I'm sorry but most of the time all he dos is block and spam his laser vision. So I BEG YOU! Crying or Very sad Please release an AI patch that makes his AI easier.    

i have never seen his ai in action, but i dont think is gonna be more bad than the ones of scorn,crystal,drax,nova seriously try fighting against then in arcade or survivor they dont let you get a break, well with the exception of scorn who has the worst ai i've ever seen in a while, but if he has a cheap ai, i will see that later, i said i never fight him, because he rarely appears. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
teknoid



Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 19th 2015, 6:59 pm

Thanks, efrencortes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relinquished



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 19th 2015, 7:02 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Relinquished wrote:
Excuse me I downloaded this character from the ''Swoosh'' site and let me just say for the most part this character is very well made. But I have one major complaint with it HIS AI IS WAY TO CHEAP! I'm sorry but most of the time all he dos is block and spam his laser vision. So I BEG YOU! Crying or Very sad Please release an AI patch that makes his AI easier.    

i have never seen his ai in action, but i dont think is gonna be more bad than the ones of scorn,crystal,drax,nova seriously try fighting against then in arcade or survivor they dont let you get a break, well with the exception of scorn who has the worst ai i've ever seen in a while, but if he has a cheap ai, i will see that later, i said i never fight him, because he rarely appears. scratch

one way to guarantee a fight with him is to use the standard mugen provided by elecbyte and have Martian Manhunter be the only other character to fight. just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 1:20 am

well after fighting against him, i must say his ai is very defensive, yes he spam but a the same time you have to attack him and trying to grab him because alot of pressure make him able to grab you and make a comeback, i also notice that his ai is a little troll or a error, because sometimes he just fly in stage and wins by time over, if your char cant do double jump or fly, thats the only thing i will fix in his ai, so i would call his ai just tough like dr strange,carnage,electro,bullseye, its not that bad, to this day the worst ai i've ever seen in a char is and still is scorn. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Relinquished



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 8:36 am

@btony89 wrote:
well after fighting against him, i must say his ai is very defensive, yes he spam but a the same time you have to attack him and trying to grab him because alot of pressure make him able to grab you and make a comeback, i also notice that his ai is a little troll or a error, because sometimes he just fly in stage and wins by time over, if your char cant do double jump or fly, thats the only thing i will fix in his ai, so i would call his ai just tough like dr strange,carnage,electro,bullseye, its not that bad, to this day the worst ai i've ever seen in a char is and still is scorn. scratch

Couldn't you at least also make him block less often because I have characters who are slow or can't grab who don't stand a chance against him in his current state. please take this into consideration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 10:23 am

@Relinquished wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
well after fighting against him, i must say his ai is very defensive, yes he spam but a the same time you have to attack him and trying to grab him because alot of pressure make him able to grab you and make a comeback, i also notice that his ai is a little troll or a error, because sometimes he just fly in stage and wins by time over, if your char cant do double jump or fly, thats the only thing i will fix in his ai, so i would call his ai just tough like dr strange,carnage,electro,bullseye, its not that bad, to this day the worst ai i've ever seen in a char is and still is scorn. scratch

Couldn't you at least also make him block less often because I have characters who are slow or can't grab who don't stand a chance against him in his current state. please take this into consideration.  

well i gonna add him to my list of ai patches to do, along with scorn and apocalypse, since i try to learn about coding, i will try to start with these 3. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Relinquished



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 3:02 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Relinquished wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
well after fighting against him, i must say his ai is very defensive, yes he spam but a the same time you have to attack him and trying to grab him because alot of pressure make him able to grab you and make a comeback, i also notice that his ai is a little troll or a error, because sometimes he just fly in stage and wins by time over, if your char cant do double jump or fly, thats the only thing i will fix in his ai, so i would call his ai just tough like dr strange,carnage,electro,bullseye, its not that bad, to this day the worst ai i've ever seen in a char is and still is scorn. scratch

Couldn't you at least also make him block less often because I have characters who are slow or can't grab who don't stand a chance against him in his current state. please take this into consideration.  

well i gonna add him to my list of ai patches to do, along with scorn and apocalypse, since i try to learn about coding, i will try to start with these 3. scratch

Ok thank you and I hope you keep what I said in mind because I think he would be perfect if he just blocked less and shot his laser vision less.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 3:10 pm

no problem, i gona try it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Relinquished



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 3:18 pm

@btony89 wrote:
no problem, i gona try it.

(last thing) Thank you for taking the time to listen to my feedback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
btony89



Posts : 2136
Join date : 2015-06-04
Location : México

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 3:22 pm

@Relinquished wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
no problem, i gona try it.

(last thing) Thank you for taking the time to listen to my feedback

ok, if i release a new ai patch or something ai related, you can find then in the ai patch tutorial request thread, in mugen discusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0y46-XHBIoPw2vo3yDmO2w
Relinquished



Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released   November 20th 2015, 3:49 pm

@btony89 wrote:
@Relinquished wrote:
@btony89 wrote:
no problem, i gona try it.

(last thing) Thank you for taking the time to listen to my feedback

ok, if i release a new ai patch or something ai related, you can find then in the ai patch tutorial request thread, in mugen discusion.

ok yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Martian Manhunter v0.91 - Released
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: