A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by borewood2013 Today at 8:00 am

» Problem with my char.
by borewood2013 Today at 7:17 am

» Your movie genres preference(s)?
by borewood2013 Today at 7:12 am

» Talk about movies you've recently seen
by borewood2013 Today at 7:07 am

» Your Favorite Comic Book Artists
by borewood2013 Today at 6:58 am

» Anything about video game toy figures here yo!
by borewood2013 Today at 6:45 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CVTW chuchoryu released!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 29th 2014, 4:36 pm

Hello paisanos! Im hero for fight in mugen worl...or if some one to hit me and hurt me this is your chance, enjoy and have fun...or beat me you choose!!



chuchoryu:  http://www.4shared.com/rar/PvupN5Fkba/CvTWchuchoryu.html?

More to come...


Last edited by chuchoryu on February 24th 2015, 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2221
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 29th 2014, 10:07 pm

Thank you for sharing chuchoryu. This is now listed in the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
blacktiefamily



Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-06

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 29th 2014, 11:46 pm

everything in mugen is dlc mate! Good job!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

avatar

Posts : 1134
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 30th 2014, 3:04 am

THANK YOU chuchoryu FOR THE SHARE..GOOD JOD BRO,,GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

avatar

Posts : 1011
Join date : 2013-05-30
Age : 16
Location : Look above you.

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 30th 2014, 4:32 am

Everyone is uploading theirself as a mugen char... It's all according to the plan.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuken

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2014-03-30
Age : 19
Location : in your *

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 30th 2014, 8:37 am

ROFL i need to check this out LOOL chuchu vs mugen world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidergoku

avatar

Posts : 1051
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 30

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 30th 2014, 11:53 am

the best b-day gift i ever download ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beto

avatar

Posts : 547
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 30th 2014, 12:01 pm

Laughing I've thought about doing the beto, I could use cody with civilian clothes, is like the clothes I wear, I would only need to edit your head and change the color of skin, I am dark, but I think I would be exaggerating in my creations haha ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Cobee

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 29
Location : chile

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 30th 2014, 5:51 pm

buenisimo personaje chucho! oye lei el readme buscando el moveset y no lo pille, onda parece q ibas a escribirlo pero al final no lo hiciste, podrias ponerlo por aqui?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

avatar

Posts : 3637
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 31st 2014, 6:14 am

Congratulations!  clap 

Finally I can use the very YOU to beat them up in my MUGEN!!! 

Too bad I don't know how to draw sprite or I will try to mugenize "me" too (I bet many people would love to beat "me" up in their MUGEN LOL)! lol!

When you are going to update YOURSELF please fix the MUGEN required sprites set as these are important for custom states by P2. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 31st 2014, 3:49 pm

@Beto wrote:
Laughing I've thought about doing the beto, I could use cody with civilian clothes, is like the clothes I wear, I would only need to edit your head and change the color of skin, I am dark, but I think I would be exaggerating in my creations haha ...
Interesting more real fighters in CvS mode...some people ask me abouk "why chuchoryu cant make Hadoken?" is easy! I cant do that move XD but I can do a real Shoryuken and real Kazuya moves

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 31st 2014, 3:51 pm

@Cobee wrote:
buenisimo personaje chucho! oye lei el readme buscando el moveset y no lo pille, onda parece q ibas a escribirlo pero al final no lo hiciste, podrias ponerlo por aqui?
Si es muy facil, de hecho a esta version no plane ponerle move list queria que se divirtieran buscando (no en el CMD) haciendo muchas conbinaciones de botones
Es esta no tiene nombres:

02 03 04 x o y
02 03 04 A o b
02 01 00 A o b
02 03 04 02 03 04 x o y

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 2944
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 31st 2014, 3:54 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Congratulations!  clap 

Finally I can use the very YOU to beat them up in my MUGEN!!! 

Too bad I don't know how to draw sprite or I will try to mugenize "me" too (I bet many people would love to beat "me" up in their MUGEN LOL)! lol!

When you are going to update YOURSELF please fix the MUGEN required sprites set as these are important for custom states by P2. Wink
Im beta XD, you know mi amigo and soon this 2015 I comming me and many more Tekken upgrade I have a lot of new surprises like SF4 chars, TMNT, Ninja Gaiden and Digimon chars, really you planning to make yourself? sounds good! much people now try to make himself, by releasing my char cuhchoryu much like to see himself this make me happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobee

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 29
Location : chile

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   December 31st 2014, 6:04 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Cobee wrote:
buenisimo personaje chucho! oye lei el readme buscando el moveset y no lo pille, onda parece q ibas a escribirlo pero al final no lo hiciste, podrias ponerlo por aqui?
Si es muy facil, de hecho a esta version no plane ponerle move list queria que se divirtieran buscando (no en el CMD) haciendo muchas conbinaciones de botones
Es esta no tiene nombres:

02 03 04 x o y
02 03 04 A o b
02 01 00 A o b
02 03 04 02 03 04 x o y

More to come...

aa oki si logra dar con esos moves, pense q quizas tenia ams y no daba con la combinacion, son una suerte de triple golpe estilo bruce lee, una doble roundhouse y una otoshi kakato geri aerea

la hyper no me sale siemrpe eso si

felicidades men, pendiente de si salen actualizaciones Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuuka

avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2014-05-27

PostSubject: Re: CVTW chuchoryu released!!   January 1st 2015, 3:09 pm

This is amazing, it's fun the idea to play with you, good job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CVTW chuchoryu released!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: