Anybody else play Warner's old characters and think they feel increasingly dated and unpolished to play well I'm planning
to give most of Warner's old characters a big overhaul in gameplay and movesets My current WIP is Big Chicken and after him I plan to go to Leela and update her. Anyway the list of general changes and changes for the character in progress
General for most characters
-SF3 sfx instead of MVC or Mugen default with a few exceptions
- Removal of MVC backgrounds in super/hyper moves
- Supers now doing only damage proportional to how much super bar it takes.
(No more 400 damage super taking only 1 bar)
- Hitboxes redone for optimization
- English voices for characters that don't already have one
- General decloning from KFM meaning a lot of chars will no longer do variants of KFMs moves with Leela being the exception as she kinda fits with his moveset.
And as for Big Chicken himself
-Two new special moves Rolling tackle grab and Pipe smash with KFM clone moves being deleted
-slightly floatier physics
- 2 air jumps vs 5 for Warners version
- Fire extinguisher is now
now It stuns a little longer,
but is now very unsafe on block.
- Card projectile move removed his wind gust projectile will now be his only one.
- Super moves will no longer be activated by
plus two attack buttons
you must input QCF twice and only one attack button.
- Big bird super now kicks faster
- intro music no longer plays when skipped
- Some elements of Judgespears version will be imported to this version.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh and I already have a few edited character made a while ago if anybody wants to check them out as well.
Here is links to my already finished edits of Luigi, Fred,Mr and Mrs Incredible