» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by JARRO77 Today at 11:02 am

» oNearo Sprites
by Mistah Jorge Today at 10:31 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by volzzilla Today at 10:06 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.   December 13th 2014, 8:16 am

My friends, I've recently been moved into an apartment with my girlfriend, which is much easier to type out, than it was to actually cram all of our stuff in here, even with help from others. Mugen and the internet in its entirety have been on the back burner recently because of this. I'm not sure what's gonna become of my 8-bit project due to my illness and responsibilities I've recently acquired, but here's an example of what will likely happen... The sprite sheet I made of my character, Oddman for the project was killed when my hard drive died, and it was nearing its completion... So, I'm a little hurt by that... I now have little faith in the project...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varia the Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.   December 13th 2014, 8:38 am

Wow, really sorry that your project was lost. I hope things get better, for you and your girlfriend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Varia31
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.   December 13th 2014, 8:40 am

Real life issues usually outdo hobbies.  I once had an uneasy real life issue that made me halt my MUGEN'ing for more than 2.5 weeks before! 

Well, the "come-back" feeling sometimes might be something that can keep one's motivation going on. 

So.............WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!  clap

P.S. Idea  a mild friendly reminder:  all of my important MUGEN data like work files are usually having copies in my portable hard disk drive and in my temporary online file storage just in case..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.   December 13th 2014, 7:58 pm

Man, very sorry for your lost bro. This happened to me once but only on a drawing not a entire char, it feels really hard to start it all over again. Be strong bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.   December 14th 2014, 9:16 am

well, it is good to see you again.

people need to take breaks away from creating all the time. however, when it comes to you, hoping that you will not take a break from our community because you are such a vital member of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.   December 14th 2014, 10:38 am

I might not be able to create anything for quite a while... Which bothers me. Badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Where I, FlammableKing, have been all this time.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: