Indeed the best Cream for MUGEN! Sprites are superb as usual.
Very interesting to play as her! She is a cute summoner too! I like her Bunny Cyclone super voice acting. Her Charge Attack reminds me of SF4 Focus/Saving Attack. Even the "no crouching during running" rule is used in her. Also your attention to forward and backward throws variation is cool.
A few things:
- Charge Attack switch (var(20)) in the config seems not working => var(20) seems not being used anywhere but the config file [actually I found you made ;st2 = 1.0_Config.cns in the DEF file....]
- in my MUGEN1.0, Cream's normal standing & crouching small punch, its Chao Explod anim 201 seems unfinished due to it reaching the end of animation under the ground too fast.......or it is just me?....
- Chao Rush EX (tornado) HitDef ground.velocity and air.velocity use values 3,-8 while the non-Ex ones use values -3,-8, intentional? if so then please ignore this one......
- several EX moves and Super/Hyper Bunny Cyclone give back Power
- in your readme, Cream Cracker = D, D, X/Y/Z/A, but in your CMD file, there is no ~D, D, a command
- some normal moves like crouching medium attack HitDef can guardflag = L while the animation looks like it is attacking low; similarly, standing strong attack can HitDef use guardflag = H as it looks like it is an overhead attack......sorry for me being so picky (well my own MUGEN characters also have this "issue" sometimes...)
By the way, her win pose makes me want to eat some ice-cream.