Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Request stage from video
by yolomate Today at 10:27 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by yolomate Today at 9:56 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by volzzilla Today at 7:48 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by volzzilla Today at 7:47 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by volzzilla Today at 7:45 am

» my new full game wip
by Fabry Taz Today at 7:41 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

PostSubject: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   November 30th 2014, 1:57 pm

Gladiacloud here.

In just three hours from the beginning of December, I finally managed to finish my new character for mugen. I think that Sonic fans will be very happy. Smile

CREAM THE RABBIT!

SCREENSHOTS:

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/miuuzs

I was going to create her last year just after E123-omega, but unfortunately I had no one reference sprite. Last month, however, I accidentally came across a pretty good Cream's spritesheet, and doing some experiments, I managed to get the reference sprite I needed. Almost a couple of months of work, and that's the end result. Smile

I guarantee that this is the best Cream made so far. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013

PostSubject: Re: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   December 1st 2014, 1:10 pm

Indeed the best Cream for MUGEN!  Sprites are superb as usual.   Very interesting to play as her!   She is a cute summoner too!  I like her Bunny Cyclone super voice acting.  Her Charge Attack reminds me of SF4 Focus/Saving Attack.  Even the "no crouching during running" rule is used in her.  Also your attention to forward and backward throws variation is cool.  Very Happy

A few things:
- Charge Attack switch (var(20)) in the config seems not working => var(20) seems not being used anywhere but the config file [actually I found you made ;st2 = 1.0_Config.cns in the DEF file....]
- in my MUGEN1.0, Cream's normal standing & crouching small punch, its Chao Explod anim 201 seems unfinished due to it reaching the end of animation under the ground too fast.......or it is just me?....
- Chao Rush EX (tornado) HitDef ground.velocity and air.velocity use values 3,-8 while the non-Ex ones use values -3,-8, intentional?  if so then please ignore this one......
- several EX moves and Super/Hyper Bunny Cyclone give back Power
- in your readme, Cream Cracker =  D, D, X/Y/Z/A, but in your CMD file, there is no ~D, D, a command
- some normal moves like crouching medium attack HitDef can guardflag = L while the animation looks like it is attacking low; similarly, standing strong attack can HitDef use guardflag = H as it looks like it is an overhead attack......sorry for me being so picky (well my own MUGEN characters also have this "issue" sometimes...)

By the way, her win pose makes me want to eat some ice-cream.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud   December 9th 2014, 2:09 pm

Wow, Awesome release, this is easily the best Cream the Rabbit for mugen
yet in my opnion, I like her a lot personally, the sprites are beautiful Shocked

well done Gladiacloud clap clap and many thanks for the release very much appreciated

cheers Gladiacloud cheers Very Happy

and just wondering do you plan on doing any other sonic characters like say Rouge
the bat by any chance? love to see one by you personally so just wondered scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cream the Rabbit released by Gladiacloud
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: