finally got around to testing the latest version...
- much much better. gameplay and bugs really smoothed out all that really remains is minor cosmetics
- great work on changing the rocket attack part of the hammer carrier hyper
- love the taunt, though maybe add a frame to IP movement and keep goblin head onscreen a little longer
- don't forget, acey gave you permission to use green goblin sprites and sounds for winposes and intros
- walk forward animation not looking right. maybe take the sprites from walk backwards and configure that animation for it?
- sound fx needed on the following: jump, back jump, forward jump (can probably use same clip for all 3) hyper jump, dash forward, dash back, dash part of the QCB+a special (maybe same clip for all 3), quake effect from QCB+b, pulse effect from QCB+c, the beginning electrical part of QCF+c before it grab p2, all beams on QCF+P, beams for QCF+y and QCF+z, all weapon attacks in both dark avenger hypers and the hammer carrier hyper (except for rockets)
- reverse the direction the hammer carrier comes in. for example, if IP facing to left, then have hammer carrier come in facing that direction too
- add a sound clip from Hypersonic when he talks into comm unit to call hammer carrier. perhaps something like, "Hammer Carrier, prepare to attack" or some derivative of that
- is QCB+c a hyper? it configured in command list like a special, but it uses power
- maybe reconfigure the command structure for the dark avengers hypers and hammer carrier so other button combinations will work. for example dark avengers 1 to QCB+2K, dark avengers 2 to QCB+2P, and hammer carrier to QCB+KP (QCF+KP would work too)
- maybe standardize the power settings due to most chars don't have 8000 power, most have 3000. same with standardizing power needed for hyper moves. but if you had a reason for the current numbers, thats cool
- notice when you do a regular jump you get the flame effect from the boots? add that to doing a hyper jump
- give him air dash forward capability. can use same animation from dash forward
- QCB+a can probably be done in the air too
again, most of that minor and cosmetic. he's a very cool char and those things will just make him better