PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by luciangarude Today at 12:55 pm

» TK's Lets Play: Legend of Zelda - Beyond Hyrule (ZC)
by TK830515 Today at 12:19 pm

» TMNT Slash-2 ( Different )
by malevka1 Today at 11:02 am

» MMV new WIPS Marvel Universe : Loki, Falcon
by H.U.G.E.2012 Today at 10:58 am

» Killer Croc released
by yolomate Today at 10:10 am

» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by XG417 Today at 9:26 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 12th 2012, 11:16 am

Very Happy
in other words will domsday the death of superman movie (which to my taste was great, not so attached to the comic but it was good very good), the version of the monster in that movie is perfect the design, remember that most of the old dysney series of characters are also stylized thin widths up and down, something like an inverted cone.
domsday awaiting release.

en otras palabras sera domsday de la pelicula muerte de superman(que a mi gusto estuvo genial, no tan apegada al comic pero fue buena muy buena), la version del monstro de esa pelicula es perfecto ese diseño, recordar que la mayoria de las antiguas series de dysney los personajes son asi de estilizados anchos de arriba y delgados hacia abajo, algo asi como un cono invertido.
domsday esperando su liberacion.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dev

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 12th 2012, 12:11 pm

Doomsday looks great,Ax.That's why he is one of my favorite wips.Dunno how you can sprite all that details,looks insane,man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 12th 2012, 1:26 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
Ax is going for a certain look from one of the animated movies where in that movie, his lower body was kinda skinny compared to the upper body.

what this guy said lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 13th 2012, 12:17 am

finally u got back to HIM!!!

i've been buggin u about him for years!!!

and this is futur3 incase you're wondering...

my other account isn't working...

hey V what happened to my carnage2099 account?

dont matter i like this one anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 13th 2012, 1:14 pm

I f Superman fight vs Goku, Doomsday fight vs Brolick...yes I wai for more pics and the relase os the char mi amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 16th 2012, 11:01 pm

Good wip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 18th 2012, 10:15 pm

@Ax wrote:
DOOMSDAY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Movie based Doomsday using Guido's character as a base.

Its good to see a good doomsday character is now on WIP. it would be much better if you can modify the legs of doomsday because his legs are tin, maybe it would be much more fit on your doomsday character if you will use the legs of Hulk or Juggernaut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 18th 2012, 11:39 pm

Krishjan1980 wrote:
@Ax wrote:
DOOMSDAY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Movie based Doomsday using Guido's character as a base.

Its good to see a good doomsday character is now on WIP. it would be much better if you can modify the legs of doomsday because his legs are tin, maybe it would be much more fit on your doomsday character if you will use the legs of Hulk or Juggernaut.

i honestly think those bases of legs are overused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 19th 2012, 2:50 am

I'm sure your Doomsday Character will be great, I'll be looking forward to it. Great work. He will be a perfect match for Superman and the Hulk Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
E.nigma

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 19th 2012, 4:07 am

Dear ax, if you want bigger legs, or other doomsday sprites, you should know that jasontodd (yeah volzilla you can laugh) has done a multi char with doomsdays, you can use his sprites. like attack of aim or attack of the sentinels. it was attack of doomsday like in the superman/batman comics number 1, if i remember right, the same story used in the anime.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

see you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   November 19th 2012, 10:27 am

not sure i know what you are getting at with the reference to me laughing bout jasontodd?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP   December 3rd 2012, 10:29 am

doomsday!! great!! finish him please.. we need a good one.. jaja
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Doomsday (The Death of Superman) WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Projects-
Jump to: