A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Some one have or find this Chun Li? I need your help
by Drakkon245 Today at 2:21 am

» M.I.C.A Final Version Edition 1.0 & 1.1 640x480 UPDATED 1/23/2018
by OldGamer Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» old video for a game i just bought and discovered
by Mistah Jorge Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Angelus_Silverhead ***
by malevka1 Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Trunks CVS
by FlavioCamarao Yesterday at 3:10 pm

» Character
by yolomate Yesterday at 2:43 pm

Special Features at MMV







Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Werewood's video game rips topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   November 7th 2016, 10:28 am

@Gladiacloud wrote:
http://hiro.blue.coocan.jp/

What? Namco Super Heroes has been updated?

Wholly freaking Molly hiro is alive and he still updates his cool NAMCO SUPER HEROES!?!?!?!?!? Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question

And a new hyperlink URL!!! tears of joy

Very nice find Gladiacloud my friend!

If I were to try to mugenize a NAMCO SUPER HEROES character again, it would either be Gil or Rick:


Oh, it reminds me of the pain-in-the-nostril sprite-rip process for this NAMCO SUPER HEROES.... eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
IkuTronHD

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 16
Location : Alicante / Spain

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   January 25th 2017, 10:07 am

Could you rip Capoeira Fighter 3?


Last edited by giovanni12121212 on January 25th 2017, 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://erosgiovanni92.wixsite.com/ikutronhd-site
NamelessOnlinePlayer

avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2015-09-27
Age : 19
Location : Mexico City

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   January 25th 2017, 4:39 pm

giovanni12121212 wrote:
¿Podrías ripear Capoeria Fighter 3?
Not wishing to sound like a mod or anything, but maybe you should add an english version to your post for a better communication.
No deseo sonar como un mod ni nada, pero creo que estaría bien si añadieras ese mensaje una versión en inglés para una mejor comunicación.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
IkuTronHD

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 16
Location : Alicante / Spain

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   January 25th 2017, 4:47 pm

@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
giovanni12121212 wrote:
¿Podrías ripear Capoeria Fighter 3?
Not wishing to sound like a mod or anything, but maybe you should add an english version to your post for a better communication.
No deseo sonar como un mod ni nada, pero creo que estaría bien si añadieras ese mensaje una versión en inglés para una mejor comunicación.

Ya esta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://erosgiovanni92.wixsite.com/ikutronhd-site
Doom

avatar

Posts : 6000
Join date : 2014-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   January 25th 2017, 5:20 pm

giovanni12121212 wrote:
@NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
giovanni12121212 wrote:
¿Podrías ripear Capoeria Fighter 3?
Not wishing to sound like a mod or anything, but maybe you should add an english version to your post for a better communication.
No deseo sonar como un mod ni nada, pero creo que estaría bien si añadieras ese mensaje una versión en inglés para una mejor comunicación.

Ya esta.


It's a good comment, NamelessOnlinePlayer ... yes
I intended to do it and I forgot !! Embarassed
Thanks to both ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   May 17th 2017, 5:19 pm

Thanks to my MUGEN friend, Gladiacloud, I got to know that hiro has updated his cool classic NAMCO SUPER HEROES from 2009 to 2016:

http://hiro.blue.coocan.jp/products/NSH/NSH.html


If you want to see more about the NAMCO SUPER HEROES source game then please visit this of my MMV topic here Wink :
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10091-not-mugen-namco-super-heroes-update-thanks-to-gladiacloud-for-the-news

Now I take a chance to try to rip a new character and his stage out of this NAMCO SUPER HEROES update! Exclamation

Just did and released this Namco Super Heroes Gilgamesh sprite/sound rip here Arrow :


in case servimg not working for you...:
 

Download from my OneDrive here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1201&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E


If you want to see more about the NAMCO SUPER HEROES source game then please visit this of my MMV topic here Wink :

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10091-not-mugen-namco-super-heroes-update-thanks-to-gladiacloud-for-the-news
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   May 18th 2017, 8:12 am

borewood2013 wrote:
Thanks to my MUGEN friend, Gladiacloud, I got to know that hiro has updated his cool classic NAMCO SUPER HEROES from 2009 to 2016:

http://hiro.blue.coocan.jp/products/NSH/NSH.html


If you want to see more about the NAMCO SUPER HEROES source game then please visit this of my MMV topic here Wink :
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10091-not-mugen-namco-super-heroes-update-thanks-to-gladiacloud-for-the-news

Now I take a chance to try to rip a new character and his stage out of this NAMCO SUPER HEROES update! Exclamation

Just did and released this Namco Super Heroes Gilgamesh sprite/sound rip here Arrow :


in case servimg not working for you...:
 

Download from my OneDrive here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1201&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E


If you want to see more about the NAMCO SUPER HEROES source game then please visit this of my MMV topic here Wink :

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10091-not-mugen-namco-super-heroes-update-thanks-to-gladiacloud-for-the-news

Oops sorry I forgot to include the "NSH_Gilgamesh_stage_BGM.mp3" MP3 file (now just added it back)........... Embarassed
Please get the "NSH_Gilgamesh_stage_BGM.zip" from the same OneDrive folder.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   May 18th 2017, 8:09 pm

those sprite rips look great borewood Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   September 25th 2017, 12:00 pm

I just figured out how to rip stuff from some Unity game (by some software called "Unity Studio"), so here is the resulting rips of the Unity game => Bundes Fighter II TURBO:


in case imgur not working for you...:
 

Download here Arrow :  https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1237&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

* you can find more about Bundes Fighter II TURBO here Arrowhttp://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t10696-not-mugen-bundes-fighter-ii-turbo-where-election-candidates-become-some-aliens-and-monsters-to-fight-against-each-other-in-street-fighter-ii-style
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   November 13th 2017, 11:05 am

Just ripped and uploaded the sprites&sounds of a mobile fighting game, "Kung Fu Do Fighting" :


in case imgur not working for you..:
 

The mobile source game looks like this cyclops :


Download from my OneDrive here Arrow : https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1257&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

P.S. the rips hosted at https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/kungfudo/ is outdated and incomplete, while my version here is updated and complete... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
IkuTronHD

avatar

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-06-09
Age : 16
Location : Alicante / Spain

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   November 13th 2017, 12:18 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Just ripped and uploaded the sprites&sounds of a mobile fighting game, "Kung Fu Do Fighting" :


in case imgur not working for you..:
 

The mobile source game looks like this cyclops :


Download from my OneDrive here Arrow : https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1257&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

P.S. the rips hosted at https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/kungfudo/ is outdated and incomplete, while my version here is updated and complete... Wink

I do error in winrar...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://erosgiovanni92.wixsite.com/ikutronhd-site
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   November 13th 2017, 12:23 pm

@IkuTronHD wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:
Just ripped and uploaded the sprites&sounds of a mobile fighting game, "Kung Fu Do Fighting" :

in case imgur not working for you..:
 

The mobile source game looks like this cyclops :


Download from my OneDrive here Arrow : https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1257&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

P.S. the rips hosted at https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/kungfudo/ is outdated and incomplete, while my version here is updated and complete... Wink

I do error in winrar...

Please make sure your WinRAR is up-to-date........I just tried to download the "Kung Fu Do Fighting rips.rar" file and I could extract its contents without any error...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
superxash

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   December 12th 2017, 7:23 pm

Any chance you can rip sprites from 'Tatsunoko Fight'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0

avatar

Posts : 1183
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 25
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   December 12th 2017, 11:33 pm

Have u found any people in suits that would make a good hammer head base or Mafia thugs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Werewood

avatar

Posts : 5686
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   December 22nd 2017, 12:57 pm

@superxash wrote:
Any chance you can rip sprites from 'Tatsunoko Fight'?
Some can be found here at Thor's MUGEN web page Arrow : http://www.ablazex.com/mugen/
And sorry I am not going to rip it by myself........ No

@crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Have u found any people in suits that would make a good hammer head base or Mafia thugs
Some ripped Double Dragon sprites alright to you?  Question


Here it is Arrow :  https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/doubledadv/
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Werewood's video game rips topic   

Back to top Go down
 
Werewood's video game rips topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Resources-
Jump to: