A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by TheRedBeast Today at 1:57 am

» Earth Concept
by Dj luke Today at 12:21 am

» Happy Birthday to *** Angelus Silverhead ***
by MEWTWO! Today at 12:14 am

» MVC INFINITE STAGE PACK
by skhsato123 Today at 12:01 am

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Walking Dead TV talk
by volzzilla Yesterday at 10:47 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla



Posts : 5521
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   October 27th 2014, 1:08 pm

feedback:
===
- some really innovative things here with the fps and the gambling. if coded in a more standard way (more buttons, using quarter circle motions for hypers and specials) this could turn into the #1 gambit, like your hulk
- is this part of a full game only or how you are now coding? i ask because i liked how you did your hulk alot. in fact, it's my favorite version. if you are doing whatever for a full game, then please, when doing things for individual release, change to a more standard gameplay model
- the acrobatics between sides of the stage seems a little slow and physics defying. plus, if you use a more standard gameplay model, can incorporate so much more into the acrobatics
- the fps function gets stuck when trying in training mode
- why is the small port colored like it is in the select screen? due to that, i made a new one for my personal mugen
- did not like the big port, so changed mine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasor



Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-05-13
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   October 28th 2014, 8:28 am

@volzzilla wrote:
feedback:
===
- some really innovative things here with the fps and the gambling. if coded in a more standard way (more buttons, using quarter circle motions for hypers and specials) this could turn into the #1 gambit, like your hulk
- is this part of a full game only or how you are now coding? i ask because i liked how you did your hulk alot. in fact, it's my favorite version. if you are doing whatever for a full game, then please, when doing things for individual release, change to a more standard gameplay model
- the acrobatics between sides of the stage seems a little slow and physics defying. plus, if you use a more standard gameplay model, can incorporate so much more into the acrobatics
- the fps function gets stuck when trying in training mode
- why is the small port colored like it is in the select screen? due to that, i made a new one for my personal mugen
- did not like the big port, so changed mine

Thanks for the heads up man but I'm not returning to custom MVC

It's just like MVC man but I compressed it in one button (combo1)A,A,A down_A(launcher)A,A,A(AIR combo)

for the training mode stuck it's because it doesn't drain power in training you only go back when the power = 0

The mini portrait and such are being cleaned It will be released in the marvel series pack along with ultron. Smile

For the full game it happens when it happens but If I keep making characters everweek like this and it finally fills up my roster maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xasormugen.blogspot.com
MakeMineMarvel



Posts : 264
Join date : 2014-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   October 28th 2014, 7:58 pm

hes great
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla



Posts : 5521
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   October 29th 2014, 6:50 am

@Xasor wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
feedback:
===
- some really innovative things here with the fps and the gambling. if coded in a more standard way (more buttons, using quarter circle motions for hypers and specials) this could turn into the #1 gambit, like your hulk
- is this part of a full game only or how you are now coding? i ask because i liked how you did your hulk alot. in fact, it's my favorite version. if you are doing whatever for a full game, then please, when doing things for individual release, change to a more standard gameplay model
- the acrobatics between sides of the stage seems a little slow and physics defying. plus, if you use a more standard gameplay model, can incorporate so much more into the acrobatics
- the fps function gets stuck when trying in training mode
- why is the small port colored like it is in the select screen? due to that, i made a new one for my personal mugen
- did not like the big port, so changed mine

Thanks for the heads up man but I'm not returning to custom MVC

It's just like MVC man but I compressed it in one button (combo1)A,A,A down_A(launcher)A,A,A(AIR combo)

for the training mode stuck it's because it doesn't drain power in training you only go back when the power = 0

The mini portrait and such are being cleaned It will be released in the marvel series pack along with ultron. Smile

For the full game it happens when it happens but If I keep making characters everweek like this and it finally fills up my roster maybe.

hmm, i see regarding how you code now. i get it for basics. however, hoping you may expand upon it for the specials and hypers? as in figure out a way for more commands and such?

btw, forgot to mention the cards in the fps have some colorloss and white pixels on the edges. speaking of that move, have an idea on how to alter it. it'd be pretty easy to make the limit be the number of cards instead of power. easy to sprite edit it too. though maybe add a 5th card. for example, you toss 1 in fps, then your hand shows 4 cards. toss another and it shows 3. etc. i bring that idea up because it'd be cool visually, and the way it is now can be considered a little powerful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dakidbanks



Posts : 82
Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   October 29th 2014, 8:40 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
@Xasor wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
feedback:
===
- some really innovative things here with the fps and the gambling. if coded in a more standard way (more buttons, using quarter circle motions for hypers and specials) this could turn into the #1 gambit, like your hulk
- is this part of a full game only or how you are now coding? i ask because i liked how you did your hulk alot. in fact, it's my favorite version. if you are doing whatever for a full game, then please, when doing things for individual release, change to a more standard gameplay model
- the acrobatics between sides of the stage seems a little slow and physics defying. plus, if you use a more standard gameplay model, can incorporate so much more into the acrobatics
- the fps function gets stuck when trying in training mode
- why is the small port colored like it is in the select screen? due to that, i made a new one for my personal mugen
- did not like the big port, so changed mine

Thanks for the heads up man but I'm not returning to custom MVC

It's just like MVC man but I compressed it in one button (combo1)A,A,A down_A(launcher)A,A,A(AIR combo)

for the training mode stuck it's because it doesn't drain power in training you only go back when the power = 0

The mini portrait and such are being cleaned It will be released in the marvel series pack along with ultron. Smile

For the full game it happens when it happens but If I keep making characters everweek like this and it finally fills up my roster maybe.

hmm, i see regarding how you code now. i get it for basics. however, hoping you may expand upon it for the specials and hypers? as in figure out a way for more commands and such?

btw, forgot to mention the cards in the fps have some colorloss and white pixels on the edges. speaking of that move, have an idea on how to alter it. it'd be pretty easy to make the limit be the number of cards instead of power. easy to sprite edit it too. though maybe add a 5th card. for example, you toss 1 in fps, then your hand shows 4 cards. toss another and it shows 3. etc. i bring that idea up because it'd be cool visually, and the way it is now can be considered a little powerful.

I like the concept of cards disappearing visually
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdDarkness



Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   October 31st 2014, 2:01 am

Xasor,its cool,iron man and gambit super ,who`s next ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fightfan



Posts : 463
Join date : 2012-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   November 1st 2014, 3:27 pm

I like him. Wondering on the final version what new stuff you will add since you said you would do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkhawk2099



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.   November 5th 2014, 11:59 pm

It says your folder is empty for one drive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Gambit ft. FPS style throwing cards, Actual gambling, Acrobatic movement etc.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: