» DC Comics projects by skhsato123; New Video of Star Sapphire & Hawkgirl 11/09
by skhsato123 Today at 10:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

HELLO I'M LOOKING FOR MY ENCODER EREN TITAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CARNAGE777

PostSubject: HELLO I'M LOOKING FOR MY ENCODER EREN TITAN   October 11th 2014, 11:54 pm

GOOD STEP TODAY SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS DEAD, AND WITH IT ALL MY WIPS, THE ONLY THING THAT COULD RESCUE MY SPRITES WERE THE DRAFT EREN Titan ..... IS FOR THIS REASON THAT HELP WANTED ask ODIFIQUE TO BE THE TITAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND BE ... BECAUSE IT IS RELEASED OR ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE ....Anyone willing to do this for me MUGEN MULTIVERSE NE CONTACT ME TO SEND YOU THE PROJECT SPRITES .... THE ONLY THING I ASK IS THAT THE TITAN IS ENCODED IN STYLE MARVEL VS CAPCOM..ASI freed from WORKLOADS A CHUCHORYU, WHICH IS A Aigo SUPER GOOD AND CREATOR

BUENO EL DIA DE HOY PASO ALGO MUY PARTICULAR, PUES MI COMPUTADORA ESTA MUERTA, Y CON ELLA TODOS MIS WIPS, LO UNICO QUE PUDE RESCATAR FUERON LOS SPRITES DE MI PROYECTO DE EREN Titan.....ES POR ESTA RAZON QUE DESEABA PEDIRLES AYUDA PARA QUE SE ODIFIQUE EL TITAN LO ANTES POSIBLE Y SEA LIBERADO...PUES ES O UNICO QUE PUEDE SALVAR....
QUIEN ESTE DISPUESTO A HACERME EstE FAVOR CONTACTE EN MUGEN MULTIVERSE PARA ENVIARLE LOS SPRITES DEL PROYECTO....LO UNICO QUE PIDO ES QUE EL TITAN SEA CODIFICADO EN ESTILO MARVEL VS CAPCOM..ASI LIBERAREMOS DE CARGAS DE TRABAJO A CHUCHORYU , QUE ES UN BUEN AIGO Y ESTUPENDO CREADOR

Back to top Go down
View user profile

HELLO I'M LOOKING FOR MY ENCODER EREN TITAN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Help-
Jump to: