» [DEMO-BOR] Avengers United Battle Force
by O Ilusionista Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by arose87 Yesterday at 9:54 pm

» Check Out The Channel!
by arose87 Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» Yurin released by sakuraka on 2017-08-19
by Doom Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» [MUGEN1.1] Pimkin Night by 南瓜鬼夜 (GodFatherEnergyCircle)
by Doom Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» Kaiohken Goku released by 214/サニケマ on 2017-08-18
by Doom Yesterday at 8:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Share | 

Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   January 18th 2013, 9:24 am

Is good to se more Soul Calibur chars, mi amigo, you ripping the sprites from movile game? awesome you can make all chars faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   January 18th 2013, 2:56 pm

well brightview is busy so im going to get started on other characters with sprite making
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   February 25th 2013, 7:53 pm

soul calibur is coming back since brightview is not sending me any other soul calibur mobile sprites then im going to get back to custom spriting so i will be making song mi-na setsuka and amy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   February 26th 2013, 1:19 am

Sorry... I so liked the sprites from the mobile version! In any case, Siegfried - exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   February 26th 2013, 4:22 pm

good to see you again. welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   February 26th 2013, 4:50 pm

well i might just have to update my old Siegfried sprites and nightmare might be hard because of the detail but i make setsuka with cvs hibiki, song mi-na with cvs maki, and amy with ingrid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 13th 2013, 9:56 pm

i will be taking a break from my other wips to help out the c.r.o.m team so i will be working on the sc stuff soon
next soul calibur/soul edge character
soung mi-na
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 17th 2013, 7:28 pm

@CVS Artist wrote:
i will be taking a break from my other wips to help out the c.r.o.m team so i will be working on the sc stuff soon
next soul calibur/soul edge character
soung mi-na
Interesting char mi amigo I like to see more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 19th 2013, 11:15 pm

Wow each one of the characters looks great Shocked Very Happy I cant believe that I havent noticed this project until now, I love the Soul calibur games and characters personally (I like Tekken as well Smile )....that soung mi-na looks great as well by the way, well done and good luck with this Awesome project and its many interesting characters CVS Artist, I for one cant wait to see how some of the characters that havent been done yet turn out Cool Smile

I just have one question about Ivy though, which outfit do you plan on editing on to her? if you dont mind me asking, I love her original dreamcast Soul Calibur outfit personally (I think she has her Soul Calibur 2 outfit at the moment if I remember rightly) and she is one of my fave characters personally so just wondered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 22nd 2013, 2:47 pm

a screenshot of seong mi-na (soul edge) sprite not done yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 22nd 2013, 2:49 pm

@CVS Artist wrote:
a screenshot of seong mi-na (soul edge) sprite not done yet

Ok, that stage looks gorgeous! OwO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 22nd 2013, 3:05 pm

mina is looking nice so far
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 22nd 2013, 9:57 pm

mina is looking great CVS Artist and that stage looks great too, well done on both of them Cool Smile

(wish you would have answered my question about Ivy's outfit though Sad )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CVS Artist

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 22nd 2013, 10:03 pm

sorry
im thinking of editing her outfit to make it like soul calibur 3 ivy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)   March 22nd 2013, 10:09 pm

No problem and many thanks CVS Artist was curious about that ...I like her soul Calibur 3 outfit I wish you good luck with her as well Cool Very Happy

is there any chance that she might have her outfit from the original soul calibur that was on Dreamcast as one her other pallettes though by any chance? its my fave of the bunch personally so just wondered...and thanks again CVS Artist Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Soul Calibur WIPS (Tekken Vs. Soul Calibur)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Soul Calibur Vs Tekken-
Jump to: