» Spector Palletes
by Doom Today at 12:37 pm

» TK's Mugen Saturday Slamfest
by TK830515 Today at 12:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Pokémon Fighting Game 'Pokken Tournament' Revealed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Pokémon Fighting Game 'Pokken Tournament' Revealed   September 23rd 2014, 4:34 am

Pokémon Fighting Game 'Pokken Tournament' Revealed:

The Pokemon Company has now released a trailer for Pokken Tournament, which you can watch above.

The original story is below.

Today during a special broadcast, The Pokemon Company announced "Pokken Tournament," a new fighting game based on the popular series. This is the game that the company teased last week, saying it would represent a "shocking" announcement. Are you shocked?

The development team at Bandai Namco responsible for the Tekken series is creating the new Pokemon fighting game. "Whether you are a causal player, a regular player, or a hardcore player, anyone who likes Pokemon can have fun," veteran Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada said during the event, as translated by Kotaku.

Pokken Tournament will be released in 2015 for Japanese arcades. There is no word yet on the possibility of a release for Western markets or on consoles. We'll continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

The next major "new" releases in the Pokemon series are the Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes headed to 3DS in November.

Source:  http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tekken-dev-making-pokemon-fighting-game-for-japane/1100-6421920/
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Pokémon Fighting Game 'Pokken Tournament' Revealed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: