Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Request stage from video
by yolomate Today at 10:27 am

» Dc Cheetah Wip
by yolomate Today at 9:56 am

» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by volzzilla Today at 7:48 am

» CAPCOM VS SNK - STAGE PACK 2016
by volzzilla Today at 7:47 am

» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by volzzilla Today at 7:45 am

» my new full game wip
by Fabry Taz Today at 7:41 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Which movie do you like better?
Avengers
56%
 56% [ 14 ]
Captain America: Winter Soldier
44%
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
CosmicToxin

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 9th 2014, 9:56 am

Batman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 9th 2014, 11:20 am

X-men dofp (QuickSilver) nuff said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 10th 2014, 4:43 pm

@ arkady...your marvel bias showing again Wink

current score is 13-7, will give it a little more time just in case x-men dofp can make a come back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 11th 2014, 8:50 am

the next matchup is complete. is it an upset when the 17th seed beats the 16th? anyway, batman begins won 14-8. thank you to everyone who participated and we hope you'll continue to do so with voting and posting.

updated the first post, added a new poll and edited the bracket: http://challonge.com/mmvmovie

Current Matchup
Iron Man vs. Amazing Spider-Man

2 marvel movies go at it with the movie that kicked off the marvel cinematic universe vs. sony's spider-man re-boot.

same as before, plz vote in the poll. and if you decide to also vote in the topic with a reply, your selection gets 2 pts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 11th 2014, 9:00 am

Amazing Spider-Man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grinderkiller1

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 11th 2014, 10:10 am

Iron-Man if someone said Andrew is better than Tony i..mean Robert downey i'll fight you on the side of the street (Andrew is pretty good as parker and Spooder-man better than toby tho)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saector

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 11th 2014, 2:52 pm

Amazing Spider-Man

Last edited by Saector on October 12th 2014, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 11th 2014, 11:22 pm

i liked both movies alot, but if i had to pick one, it'd be iron man Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segatron

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 12th 2014, 2:31 am

I ron man was awesome compared to Spidey Reboot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 12th 2014, 2:43 am

In my opinion the new spiderman is one of the worst films of super hero, the main actor is bad, the villain is completely without grace, roadmap very bad and the aunt may that is very badly used.
ironman was a film median, this reboot spiderman is horrible, the former was much better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 12th 2014, 11:24 am

Ironman for sure, first real marvel movie in my opinion
Robert Downey jr owned that role completely along with every movie he has done since

amazing Spiderman was pretty good, i like the lizard and the fact they started him fresh away from the older spidey movies, then no.2 ruined it, it so much promise
oh well heres hoping that marvel studios get the rights back in the near future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 12th 2014, 11:44 pm

iron man wins. dominated actually.

will edit everything tomorrow however as been a long day today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 13th 2014, 4:06 am

Amazing Spiderman... That's Why Amazing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WADEPOOL

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 13th 2014, 4:08 am

Sorry Im Late...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier   October 13th 2014, 9:39 am

the next matchup is complete. iron man wins in a blow out 20-10. thought it'd be closer thank you to everyone who participated and we hope you'll continue to do so with voting and posting.

updated the first post, added a new poll and edited the bracket: http://challonge.com/mmvmovie

Current Matchup
Kick-Ass vs. 300

first (and only) match up not involving the mainstream comics for either movie

same as before, plz vote in the poll. and if you decide to also vote in the topic with a reply, your selection gets 2 pts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Quest to find MMV's favorite comic movie; Winner - Captain America: Winter Soldier
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: TV, Movies, Comics, etc-
Jump to: