PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by TheRedBeast Today at 2:40 am

» Happy Birthday to *** Dj luke ***
by Dj luke Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Kung Fu Man Quest Ver. 1.0 (Full Game)
by Doom Yesterday at 8:59 pm

by Doom Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» Robotic Operating Buddy and Rocko V.3
by Doom Yesterday at 8:46 pm

» The Young Ones stage has been updated!
by Doom Yesterday at 8:44 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

I'm started to get bored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: I'm started to get bored   September 11th 2014, 6:22 pm

Um. Rude. I think? I can't tell what you're trying to say exactly. We all apparently disappointed you, so you're gonna take your ball and go home? OK. Bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm started to get bored   September 11th 2014, 7:26 pm

Usted ha estado haciendo algunos hilos extraños recientemente. De todos modos ..

Quote :
there's nothing else to hear the news or be excited about the other things, especially the WIP's that was supposed to be up-to-date, but it wasn't, such as Black Spider (DC), Superior Spider-Man, which is pretty much abandoned project, since the author might've abandoned it project or it cannot keep up the things it was supposed to do

He hecho todo lo posible para publicar noticias sobre los nuevos lanzamientos del mundo mugen. El hecho de que los proyectos y las discusiones específicas no te excita, no significa que usted debe ir en público sobre cómo "decepcionado" te sientes acerca de cómo se está tomando el foro atendidos.

Hilos viejos WIP todavía están alrededor, porque un autor de cualquier proyecto se puede volver en cualquier momento y actualizar su hilo con la información pertinente sobre su progreso. Si un autor regresa y se da cuenta de que hay hilo era basura, qué van a pensar? Ellos pueden sentir que su proyecto no era de ningún interés aquí y van a salir por el MMV. El hecho de que un proyecto puede estar inactivo, no significa que se ha terminado. Si el autor declara expresamente que el proyecto ya no está bajo el trabajo es, a continuación, los hilos pueden ser derribados. Nadie va a borrar una conversación sin razón.

Básicamente lo que le está diciendo a nosotros es, piensa dejar Mugen Multiverso porque las discusiones son inactivos y usted siente que no le estamos proporcionando el suficiente interés. No es nuestro trabajo para hacer lo que quiere que hagamos. Todo el mundo aquí en MMV es creativa a su manera y tiene el derecho a publicar libremente y hacer lo que quieran. No estoy enojado, sólo estoy dejando que usted sabe que usted está siendo realmente más reactivo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I'm started to get bored   September 20th 2014, 5:44 am

Most MUGEN fans have real life to deal with.  Like this month I am very busy with my real life stuff, and I have to put my MUGEN'ing aside.  I wish I have more free time for my MUGEN'ing! 

Plus, it is not uncommon in those and these years to see many MUGEN WIPs being postponed or left untouched for long or even cancelled.

You have a MUGEN Contributor title here.  So, there are a lot you can do to keep yourself busy here in MMV - giving feedbacks to MUGEN releases, posting news (not just MUGEN related), posting your awesome MUGEN lost'n'found, trying to rip something from games and upload here, trying to advertise MMV more by means of something like social networking and screenshot/video posting, giving help to members who post their MUGEN issues here, taking some time reading posts that don't interest you and try to reply to give some support/agreement,..........etc.......so many things that can keep you busy here in MMV.

I am not trying to give you any education; I just wanna show if I have more free time (did I mention I wish I have more free time for my MUGEN'ing! ?) I will do as many things as I can to show I am a part of MMV.  And, you said "getting bored" I am Borewood so nobody can be bored than I am! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
I'm started to get bored
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: