A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by chuchoryu Today at 1:46 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by Sledge Today at 1:45 am

» Riddick
by ParaDo0x Today at 1:29 am

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by skhsato123 Today at 12:42 am

» SvC Allen Snider + Kim Dragon revamp!!
by skhsato123 Today at 12:42 am

» I would like to give BIG "thank you" to all sprite artists!
by chuchoryu Yesterday at 9:57 pm

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_nero



Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 5th 2014, 8:30 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:

Sure mi amigo, Iin facebook much people ask about Hwarang but the quetion is, Tekken 3 or SFxTK sprites?

SFxTK for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi



Posts : 647
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 5th 2014, 9:10 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:

Sure mi amigo, Iin facebook much people ask about Hwarang but the quetion is, Tekken 3 or SFxTK sprites?

Tekken 3/5 sprites for Hwoarang chuchoryu please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Irsis



Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-08-24

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 5th 2014, 10:47 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@crimsonth18 wrote:
here please chuchoryu can you please make hworang i really like your charcters and your creations reply back please thank you
Sure mi amigo, Iin facebook much people ask about Hwarang but the quetion is, Tekken 3 or SFxTK sprites?
SFXT please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007



Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 25
Location : Palhoça, Florianópolis

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 6th 2014, 12:08 am

YEAH!! THANKS CHUCHO!! XD

Can't wait for more improvements in the next updates! Keep it up amigo!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
varo_hades



Posts : 334
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 6th 2014, 12:43 am

Translated:
Very nice released my friend, is solid and funny even with the bugs Razz

Muy buen lanzamiento mi amigo, es muy solida y divertida incluso con los bugs Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2041
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : CAPCOM GALAXY

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 6th 2014, 1:27 am

THANKS bro!!!

i love you my dear friend! this char in 2d is very fantastic!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobee



Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-09-02
Age : 29
Location : chile

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 6th 2014, 1:30 pm

awesome job! i hope see more about this!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asaku



Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-06-05
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 6th 2014, 8:22 pm

Traes pegue wey jajaja... La verdad la estaba esperando desde hace mucho, has logrado un trabajo estupendo, incluso allaste la manera de crear el ultra
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo



Posts : 1050
Join date : 2012-09-14

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 6th 2014, 10:21 pm

It was great, it was worth all the waiting time, good work, this is one of its best chars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
borewood2013



Posts : 3162
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 7th 2014, 2:32 am

Congratulations!  clap   A 2D Juri Han in MUGEN!!!!!!



You made many people's dream come true!   

My 2.5D Juri Han now has a 2D companion in MUGEN so she is not that lonely now LOL lol!

Two (2) things I found:

- when doing her Hard Kasatushi, some MUGEN debug message popped up:
   * invalid action # 1102?
   * changed to negative animelem?


- her non-neutral jumping light kick is not giving a hit?


And, I found some stylish Juri Han game images from spriters-resource.com, which might be useful for your next update about portraits (9000, 1/2/3/4/5/....):


It said this is from the Project X Zone (3DS) game.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 7th 2014, 2:35 pm

@Irsis wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@crimsonth18 wrote:
here please chuchoryu can you please make hworang i really like your charcters and your creations reply back please thank you
Sure mi amigo, Iin facebook much people ask about Hwarang but the quetion is, Tekken 3 or SFxTK sprites?
SFXT please Very Happy
Allright! SFxTK Hwoarang I promise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 7th 2014, 2:41 pm

@gui0007 wrote:
YEAH!! THANKS CHUCHO!! XD

Can't wait for more improvements in the next updates! Keep it up amigo!! cheers
@varo_hades wrote:
Translated:
Very nice released my friend, is solid and funny even with the bugs Razz

Muy buen lanzamiento mi amigo, es muy solida y divertida incluso con los bugs Razz
@mazemerald wrote:
THANKS bro!!!

i love you my dear friend! this char in 2d is very fantastic!!!
@Cobee wrote:
awesome job! i hope see more about this!
@Asaku wrote:
Traes pegue wey jajaja... La verdad la estaba esperando desde hace mucho, has logrado un trabajo estupendo, incluso allaste la manera de crear el ultra
@Cristianomelo wrote:
It was great, it was worth all the waiting time, good work, this is one of its best chars.
REALLY THANKS BROTHERS!!! thanks all for his comments, you know Im glad to heard this but you, yes you have to made this come tru for your hope in my work and now I planning to give life to Rufus other 3D in 2D convertion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 7th 2014, 2:44 pm

@borewood2013 wrote:
Congratulations!  clap   A 2D Juri Han in MUGEN!!!!!!



You made many people's dream come true!   

My 2.5D Juri Han now has a 2D companion in MUGEN so she is not that lonely now LOL lol!

Two (2) things I found:

- when doing her Hard Kasatushi, some MUGEN debug message popped up:
   * invalid action # 1102?
   * changed to negative animelem?


- her non-neutral jumping light kick is not giving a hit?


And, I found some stylish Juri Han game images from spriters-resource.com, which might be useful for your next update about portraits (9000, 1/2/3/4/5/....):


It said this is from the Project X Zone (3DS) game.......
Really thanks bro, Im really bad coder but you inspired me to make this one using the SFX in your Juri Han mi amigo

A yeah! I see this bugs in Juri Han I need to find the states for delet or add -1 in this states, other think mi amigo, I need your permisssion for use your Saiki for convert in CvS 2 Saiki

Thanks for add a comment mi amigo, Im really happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lluvia



Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-09-05

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 7th 2014, 11:38 pm

Las imágenes Juri Han son del Proyecto x Zona de juego que salió hace un tiempo. Jaja. Me encanta tu Juri Han, y usted también chuchoryu! Sigan con el buen trabajo. Además, me gusta mucho C. Viper sprites que tengo. Jaja.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andywho



Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12   September 8th 2014, 5:55 am

Good work on Juri Han.
Up to C. Viper then. She's my favorite SF4 char.
Also nice avatar, Chu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
SFZero Juri Han/CvS Juri Han 1.12
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: