by Tsuyoi Today at 5:30 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

The truth about my spriting ambition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my spriting ambition   August 21st 2014, 6:14 pm

I understand your situation, but may I suggest, never give up on what you want, always give it another try. Spriting is never always have a good result sometimes it end up bad some times good. I to are having trial and error on this, but in the end it has some good result. Never give up on it Kanodoom Smile

Last edited by Dark Rider on August 21st 2014, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my spriting ambition   August 22nd 2014, 8:15 am

@kanodoom wrote:
Some Crom guy said it to me from IMT:

Not to change your mind or anything but if does may serve as some inspiration. I started 4 years ago and did my first sprite...to me it looked horrible. My bro Demonkai just kept pushing me to keep trying. Got with manic, nestor and li kun and studied tuts, watched  Frankenspriting with Spidermew and just kept practicing as I even started projects. I still tell myself everyday I can do better even if folks like what I sprited. It takes time, and most important...patience and practice. I am still a noob. lol.  Spriting is a beautiful thing and I also always think if a hobo like me can lewrn it and keep on learning to get better and finally complete my dream stuff then anyone with talent or without can def do it too. Time is always the key factor no matter what tho.

To my perspective however, i really don't even know what to say. No point of arguing right there.

Cool  What if I told you .........
the original capcom sprites were hand-drawn ? ever consider a career in art,(and or) animation?..its just a thought though don't take it as advice or an offer  Wink 
think about it they used sheets and sheets of paper the way film studios do at an even more fixed size then incorporated it into games like strider ect.
so take the matter for what it is and if it doesn't interest you don't force yourself into it  
mugen is for fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anarky

PostSubject: Re: The truth about my spriting ambition   August 22nd 2014, 9:10 am

Look man, spriting isn´t that hard, you just have to use your imagination and have fun while doing it cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The truth about my spriting ambition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: