A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LESSARD´s Eddy Gordo New Video beta Preview
by LESSARD Today at 8:08

» Skhsato123 Sprites
by skhsato123 Today at 7:36

» Spam Game: Word Association Game
by LESSARD Today at 7:35

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by LESSARD Today at 7:30

» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by borewood2013 Today at 5:21

» Matoi Ryuko released by hatya on 2017-11-19
by borewood2013 Today at 5:06

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 What chars do you want to make next time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistermach

avatar

Posts : 129
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : Romania

PostSubject: What chars do you want to make next time?   Thu 21 Aug - 7:21

hello MMV. I want to say to you what chars want to make next time because i ill finish Mel Masters for Street Fighter and i want
to ask you about a new char. So put an comment what do you want to make. MORE TO COME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6600
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 8:35

something dc or marvel related
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 10:33

After my Ghost Rider Project I was planning on The Man-thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

avatar

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 37
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 14:15

Great choice man thing is something I'd love to see created

currently I'm spriting kingpin, as well as coding a few other wips
but i want to make the winter soldier
Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz



Posts : 1029
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 41
Location : León, Gto.

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 14:50

Wonder Woman and Cheetah III. Later maybe Mimic, Changeling an Thunderbird of the X-Men
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuken

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2014-03-30
Age : 20
Location : in your *

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 15:04

Sjasface from GHOUL FOREST 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 17:12

@Arkady wrote:
Great choice man thing is something I'd love to see created

currently I'm spriting kingpin, as well as coding a few other wips
but i want to make the winter soldier

Well its on a very early stage I don't know if I'm satisfy with it's stance,



Winter Soldier, WOW I'd like to see that I saw some few sprites in google but It would be great if it can be mugenized Smile


Last edited by Dark Rider on Wed 27 Aug - 3:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yolomate

avatar

Posts : 3262
Join date : 2013-06-17
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 18:39

wow! great!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistah Jorge

avatar

Posts : 2016
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Tue 26 Aug - 21:26

After i finish all my characters maybe i'll starting making joke characters like the "troll guy" (you know that facebook meme) but not cheap you know just a bit over powered than the normal. i mean just think about "ytp robotnik" in the download page of this forum (sure he's not a meme but i'ts a joke character, it's more fun playng them, just please give them a try)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

avatar

Posts : 1408
Join date : 2012-05-01
Age : 37
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Wed 27 Aug - 7:05

@Dark Rider wrote:
@Arkady wrote:
Great choice man thing is something I'd love to see created

currently I'm spriting kingpin, as well as coding a few other wips
but i want to make the winter soldier

Well its on a very early stage I don't know if I'm satisfy with it's stance,



looks great, I'd probably make the head a bit bigger. and if you've seen my work on havok, there's a man-thing animation for one of his intros, your welcome to use it if needed, the base i used was blackheart, and another good base israge of the dragons abudo, i have a full sheet of abudo is you need it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator

avatar

Posts : 1351
Join date : 2012-05-19
Age : 20
Location : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Wed 27 Aug - 8:55

@Arkady wrote:
@Dark Rider wrote:
@Arkady wrote:
Great choice man thing is something I'd love to see created

currently I'm spriting kingpin, as well as coding a few other wips
but i want to make the winter soldier

Well its on a very early stage I don't know if I'm satisfy with it's stance,



looks great, I'd probably make the head a bit bigger. and if you've seen my work on havok, there's a man-thing animation for one of his intros, your welcome to use it if needed, the base i used was blackheart, and another good base israge of the dragons abudo, i have a full sheet of abudo is you need it
Nice work !
I think he does not need to increase the head 
I passed the exam for a driver's license is now back to work on Cap Venom and Abyss  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark Rider

avatar

Posts : 645
Join date : 2012-07-13
Age : 37
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: What chars do you want to make next time?   Wed 27 Aug - 9:13

Thanks guys, the base was also Abubo of Rage of the Dragon and Black heart.

Thanks Arkady I'll check your Havok out, When I'm done with Johnny blaze I'll focus on this character, I also had some other leads of base for the Man-thing but I haven't got time to try it yet.

By the way congratulations on passing the exam Predator Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
What chars do you want to make next time?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: