PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Eric Draven [The Crow]
by ParaDo0x Today at 11:02 pm

» Let's make your own meaning of "M.U.G.E.N"!
by skhsato123 Today at 10:43 pm

» Works by Predator
by volzzilla Today at 10:26 pm

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by goodbot16 Today at 9:11 pm

» SvC Allen Snider
by PatrikSuccat Today at 9:08 pm

» Upcoming 2015-2017 movies that are so hyped by the very YOU!
by Yunnin Today at 6:12 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   August 20th 2014, 9:37 am

know of a stage that you think may be able to turn into a marvel/dc one with some sprite swapping or editing?

post an image, link to it, and your idea here.

not saying it will absolutely happen (after all, i'd need to be inspired enough to put in said effort), but the odds of it happening are better if there was no topic like this trying to find such things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   August 21st 2014, 2:12 am

I like Marvel event: "Age of Ultron"

I have some sprites Ultron:
   Ultron is not over yet, I now have very little time ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   August 21st 2014, 9:09 am

can i plz get a little help thinking of a way to add a marvel/dc theme to...

right now, i'm thinking about changing the statue in the pool to an ankh and making it a dr. fate stage, while also changing the sky (ideas welcome for how) in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mugenbob

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   August 21st 2014, 11:11 am

@volzzilla wrote:
can i plz get a little help thinking of a way to add a marvel/dc theme to...

right now, i'm thinking about changing the statue in the pool to an ankh and making it a dr. fate stage, while also changing the sky (ideas welcome for how) in some way.
This is actually an awesome idea  Fate works for the Lords of Order and i think they showed their realm-briefly-in that old justice league cartoon. Btw perhaps you should also change the color of the waters? All in all this thread is a very beautiful idea clap
edit: A light purple for the sky with some stars for the sky perhaps and green waters? Also, what if you painted the water red added some flames to the background and a throne to the middle of the pond in order to make an Ares or Mefisto stage? Hope my ideas aren't too weird for what you are looking for Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC   August 23rd 2014, 11:22 am

editing the water is not an option. nor is editing the main rock structures around the pool. this is because the sprites were ripped and made together and they are not separated.

i'm pretty sure what i'll do is make this a dr. fate stage, putting an ankh in the middle like mentioned, edit the sky and put the tower of fate in the background.

but thanx for the attempt.

remember, this topic can also be used for people to post ideas of other stages to be edited into comic related ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sprite-swapping and editing stages into Mavel/DC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: