A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» peter_parker Spiderman WIP
by yolomate Today at 6:02 pm

» MUGEN ANDROID 2017 - DOWNLOAD \o/
by shinobi_A7 Today at 4:39 pm

» Logansam's X-23 Preview Video
by yolomate Today at 4:33 pm

» New Hulk edit by Fede de 10
by malevka1 Today at 12:24 pm

» INJUSTICE 2 MUGEN BETA 1.0 RELEASED
by Kylo Today at 11:38 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by yolomate Today at 11:31 am

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 TMNT Enter to the tournament!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 2nd 2014, 2:16 pm

@Bull Demon wrote:
Wow :-) . . .but what about venus mi amigo ?
And April
April I have LITTLE troubles for make she but is close to release and Shredder, Venus I work only in 1 sprite I planning to release the 4 Turtles at the same time, but I want more to release the new Slash

Old:
New:

Slash fight againist Raphael and Yaiba (really Slash is very VERY stronger)

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

avatar

Posts : 1032
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Украина дудчаны

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 2nd 2014, 2:33 pm

Slash looks cool class clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi

avatar

Posts : 701
Join date : 2013-07-09
Age : 22
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 2nd 2014, 5:06 pm

Yes, that new Slash is so awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 2nd 2014, 5:20 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Bull Demon wrote:
Wow :-) . . .but what about venus mi amigo ?
And April
April I have LITTLE troubles for make she but is close to release and Shredder, Venus I work only in 1 sprite I planning to release the 4 Turtles at the same time, but I want more to release the new Slash

Old:
New:

Slash fight againist Raphael and Yaiba (really Slash is very VERY stronger)

More to come...

Very cool! He looks way better! I think he's going to be very popular for sure. I haven't seen any others for mugen either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
the watcher

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2014-07-10

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 3rd 2014, 5:19 am

great design
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK!!

avatar

Posts : 538
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 34
Location : SEVILLA,ESPAÑA

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 3rd 2014, 5:24 am

ME GUSTA MUCHO MAS ESTE QUE EL OTRO, FELICIDADES.
PD.TE HE DEJADO MUCHOS MENSAJES DE FACEBOOK Y POR AQUI Y NO ME HAS RESPONDIDO A NADA NI HAS SUBIDO YUGI, BROLY... NO SE NADA DE RAZIEL Y SU SEGADORA. NADA. ESTAS BIEN? ESTAS ESTABAS ENFERMO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Blagoy



Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 3rd 2014, 7:11 am

This one look better Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Red Hood

avatar

Posts : 908
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 3rd 2014, 11:42 am

really great design Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 3rd 2014, 1:24 pm

@DARK!! wrote:
ME GUSTA MUCHO MAS ESTE QUE EL OTRO, FELICIDADES.
PD.TE HE DEJADO MUCHOS MENSAJES DE FACEBOOK Y POR AQUI Y NO ME HAS RESPONDIDO A NADA NI HAS SUBIDO YUGI, BROLY... NO SE NADA DE RAZIEL Y SU SEGADORA. NADA. ESTAS BIEN? ESTAS ESTABAS ENFERMO?
Un poco resentio de mi cadera de ue me atopellaron hace un año pero estoy bien, como tengo que ir a un pueblo de donde vivo para conseguir internet no te e contestado mi amigo te pido una disculpa pero aprovecho para decirte que ya casi los ubo con Rziel con voces mi amigo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 3rd 2014, 1:32 pm

@RED HOOD wrote:
really great design Very Happy
@Blagoy wrote:
This one look better Smile
@the watcher wrote:
great design
@Ax wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@Bull Demon wrote:
Wow :-) . . .but what about venus mi amigo ?
And April
April I have LITTLE troubles for make she but is close to release and Shredder, Venus I work only in 1 sprite I planning to release the 4 Turtles at the same time, but I want more to release the new Slash

Old:
New:

Slash fight againist Raphael and Yaiba (really Slash is very VERY stronger)

More to come...

Very cool! He looks way better! I think he's going to be very popular for sure. I haven't seen any others for mugen either.
@Tsuyoi wrote:
Yes, that new Slash is so awesome!
@malevka1 wrote:
Slash looks cool class   clap
Thanks all! and I have the cooperation of mi amigo "malevka1" for make a NEW SLASH WHIT MORE BETTER MOVS like the other Turtles
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 6th 2014, 10:58 am

And here is Slash new revamp


Courtesy of: malevka1

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malevka1

avatar

Posts : 1032
Join date : 2012-12-18
Age : 33
Location : Украина дудчаны

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   November 6th 2014, 11:41 am

Slash looks cool class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   February 8th 2015, 4:15 pm

@malevka1 wrote:
Slash looks cool class Very Happy
IM BACK!! whit new models of TMNT


More to come...KAWABUNGA!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3208
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   February 9th 2015, 4:18 pm

THE ALL NEW TURTLES!!!


More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TMNT Enter to the tournament!!   

Back to top Go down
 
TMNT Enter to the tournament!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Chuchoryu's Ninja Project-
Jump to: