by Neophyte Yesterday at 10:34 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

PostSubject: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   October 21st 2012, 11:26 am

Little late for a topic, but figured one was needed.

We are changing up our download section. You can find our downloads by clicking at the top of the page.

===

Edit 9/06/2013: For those that may read previous talk in this section, we used to devote a forum section to a download area. After amazing work by Ax to create an all-new page for Downloads, we changed that.

However, still needing feedback on occasion. For example, let us know if something we host there does not have the most up to date file. That can be on occasion missed. Everything other than that we think pretty much good to go.

===

Edit 9/17/2013: If you notice a link in the Download section is not the most recent version, please reply here with the appropriate information to correct things.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   October 25th 2012, 2:16 pm

need feedback on what to do with old section plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segatron

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   March 29th 2013, 6:33 am

did you guys block me from downloads section I am getting Error 403 everytime I click it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   March 29th 2013, 7:30 am

@Segatron wrote:
did you guys block me from downloads section I am getting Error 403 everytime I click it.

Same with me. o.o Maybe it's a glitch? Or, maybe it's under repair?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   March 29th 2013, 7:39 am

The server used for the download page is currently undergoing maintenance and causing problems not only with accessing the page, but with some of the images used on the forum. Their support staff has been contacted about the issue and they are the ones who relayed the information about server trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   July 3rd 2013, 5:04 pm

Why are there now sub sections for types of releases in the release section? The extra navigation is annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   September 6th 2013, 8:37 am

Edited first post.

To answer the above question, it was thought to help people find characters, patches, screenpacks, etc easier.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   September 9th 2013, 11:08 pm

From the way I understood (and replied to the post) Fightfan was not referring to the Download section at all. Referring to how things (characters, stages, etc) were separated out of the 'Mugen Release' section for navigation of the forum.

I kind of got his point before, but I know alot of work went into moving topics so was fine with it. However, that said, not a fan of moving them all from subsections of 'Mugen Releases' to full on forum sections of each their own. And I am thinking of moving them back.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   September 10th 2013, 8:18 am

I switched the forum sections regarding 'Releases' back.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   September 17th 2013, 8:45 am

Edited the topic title and added the following information to the first post...

Edit 9/17/2013: If you notice a link in the Download section is not the most recent version, please reply here with the appropriate information to correct things.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here   October 3rd 2013, 3:40 pm

Bumping this as a reminder that if any of you ever notice a link on the Download page is broken or not the most recent updated version, then please tell us here.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Feedback for Downloads section & Report link change here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases-
Jump to: