» Special Marvel vs Capcom V2
by freddie_savestate Yesterday at 10:03 pm

» Spector Palettes
by tony spector Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» SFIV and more To 2D Projects
by CVS Artist Yesterday at 7:14 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

All 4 Beat-Em-Up characters I have fully sprited for the OpenBOR Super-6 Project so far, and no longer need to update, because their spriting is complete. ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flammableking

PostSubject: All 4 Beat-Em-Up characters I have fully sprited for the OpenBOR Super-6 Project so far, and no longer need to update, because their spriting is complete. ^^   July 10th 2014, 7:53 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zcku74r6kxs9dtk/True+Beat-Em-Up+Guys.zip

IN THE ABOVE FOLDER:

Wario
Mr. Game & Watch
Potemkin
Nightmare-Teddy

PENDING:

Krumm
Felicia
Brian The Brain
Liu Kang
Others...

WANT, BUT WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE:

Drahmin
Megalon
Mokujin
Chainsaw

Also, to clear things up!

The Super-6 consists of Wario, Krumm, Mr. Game & Watch, Brian The Brain, Sentinel, and Drahmin... Since Drahmin and Sentinel will most-likely (very unfortunately) not make the roster... Drahmin and Sentinel will be replaced with Potemkin and Liu Kang... This means you will start off with the 4 I mentioned, and Potemkin and Liu Kang instead of Drahmin and Sentinel, and will have to unlock the others. Bomberman is also in the works. Nobody's coding this game yet, but let me tell ya... Spriting all these guys will NEVER get old for me! Very Happy However, if someone is willing to code this game, I will gladly assist with giving them anything they may need. ^^ Also, I would like for the game to be up to 4 players. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

All 4 Beat-Em-Up characters I have fully sprited for the OpenBOR Super-6 Project so far, and no longer need to update, because their spriting is complete. ^^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Multimedia Entertainment :: OpenBOR General Discussion Area-
Jump to: