A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yamirobo released by Masukenpu-kun on 2017-11-16
by borewood2013 Today at 7:47 am

» [MUGEN 1.1] BlazBlue CF Forbidden Gate stage released by Necro_rk on 2017-11-15
by borewood2013 Today at 7:32 am

» Street Fighter Legacy
by warecus Today at 6:56 am

» Street Fighter vs The King Of Fighters FULL GAME!!!
by sauveur Today at 4:27 am

» [Winmugen only] C.C.-Halloween released by Rin on 2017-10-17
by V-Nix Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» PumpkinGame released by Reg on 2017-10-30
by V-Nix Yesterday at 11:08 pm

Special Features at MMV






Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 Guy from Street Fighter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Guy from Street Fighter   July 4th 2014, 1:56 pm

Anyone has this Guy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
j.stylius

avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-04-27
Location : SP

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 4th 2014, 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 4th 2014, 2:58 pm

Thanks but isn't this Guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Che Clarke



Posts : 136
Join date : 2014-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 4:19 am

He was actually here in Mugen Guild.
http://network.mugenguild.com/pots/char/Guy.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

avatar

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 7:34 am

@varo_hades wrote:
Anyone has this Guy?
,,,,,WHAT SCREENPACK IS THAT????AND WHERE CAN I GET IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 12:32 pm

@Che Clarke wrote:
He was actually here in Mugen Guild.
http://network.mugenguild.com/pots/char/Guy.rar

Thanks but again isn't this Guy. Actually is the Guy from Pots but edited by Race that I search. With the new sparks of Pots Chars like in the video that I put.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

avatar

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Palhoça, Florianópolis

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 1:30 pm

@varo_hades wrote:
@Che Clarke wrote:
He was actually here in Mugen Guild.
http://network.mugenguild.com/pots/char/Guy.rar

Thanks but again isn't this Guy. Actually is the Guy from Pots but edited by Race that I search. With the new sparks of Pots Chars like in the video that I put.

This?
mediafire.com download/g3dndyyiw4j/R%40CE+45+Style+Guy+by+R%40CE+45+and+Sic.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 1:45 pm

@gui0007 wrote:
@varo_hades wrote:
@Che Clarke wrote:
He was actually here in Mugen Guild.
http://network.mugenguild.com/pots/char/Guy.rar

Thanks but again isn't this Guy. Actually is the Guy from Pots but edited by Race that I search. With the new sparks of Pots Chars like in the video that I put.

This?
mediafire.com download/g3dndyyiw4j/R%40CE+45+Style+Guy+by+R%40CE+45+and+Sic.rar

Thanks man but again isn't this Guy  Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capcomnator

avatar

Posts : 2871
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : Adelaide - Australia - Capcom Stuff Maker

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 4:28 pm


your chars are incredible!!! i love the new concept for all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades

avatar

Posts : 365
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 5:00 pm

mazemerald wrote:

your chars are incredible!!! i love the new concept for all

Thanks my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

avatar

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Palhoça, Florianópolis

PostSubject: Re: Guy from Street Fighter   July 5th 2014, 6:29 pm

@varo_hades wrote:

Thanks man but again isn't this Guy  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
 
Guy from Street Fighter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Requests-
Jump to: