» Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite general discussion topic
by XG417 Today at 9:26 am

» Superman Rebirth Project
by skhsato123 Today at 8:23 am

» WIP Valkyrie Marvel by Regisc and Cristianomelo w/video preview 11/18
by skhsato123 Today at 8:21 am

» [FORUM GAME] Alphabet Soup!
by volzzilla Today at 7:42 am

» A Photo of FlammableKing, Actually In The Ocean!!
by Doom Today at 6:45 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Your Favourte Character!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theredragon

PostSubject: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 3rd 2014, 8:46 am

This is maybe a question asked too often but its still worth asking
Whats your favourite character?
Why do you love it?
What would make it even better?
What do you hate about it?
Doesn't need to be a mugen character but needs to be a game character! Razz 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 3rd 2014, 9:01 am

Brian The Brain from Cel Damage!

What I love about him:
His design, voice, vehicle, stages, and weapon! He has a nuclear bomb that can wipe-out enemies from great distances! He also has the second-to-fastest vehicle in the game, and just look at it! Is it like any other vehicle you've ever seen? Also, he's a brain in a jar, with fish swimming in it, and he has metal arms with claws! Oh, and he has the most interesting stages, too! Only in Brian's stages, the weapons float, and you have to wait until they land to get them! Also, the sprite was made by me. ^^

What I can't stand about him:
Like the game he hails from, he is under-appreciated... The lack of support the game got tarnished the development of the sequel, and killed the chance of him ever appearing in a new game...

What would make him better:
More attention and another video-game or television appearance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 3rd 2014, 9:05 am

lets go gamewise . .

Ryu
because he is Ryu
sakura or chun li will make him better Very Happy lol
I dont hate anything about him

liu kang
he is determined fighter
Princess kitana would make him better
I hate shang tsung . . his murderer . . not him

Jun kazama
because she is sooo beautiful
she is already perfect
I hate kazuya . . Hate him. . grr

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com
Theredragon

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 3rd 2014, 9:17 am

My Fav is Yun from street fighter....

He's got swag written all over
I love this character because of his awesome fighting technique while using minimum "magic" and more fist, Plus he's an adorable type
I hate that this character lacks much attention in the original series,
I would love to have Yun playing a larger role in the sf series and perhaps soon a NR made MK vs SF with this char
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 3rd 2014, 9:20 am

Kohryu from Bloody Roar: Primal Fury!

What I love about him:
He looks SO different from the other characters, and he's the only robot in the game! His name not only ends with the last 3 letters of the character he shares many similarities with, but he also has sort-of the same fighting style. Unlike Ganondorf and Captain Falcon having the exact same moves, Kohryu has SEVERAL different moves from Bakuryu! Bakuryu cannot: Shoot his own hand across the screen; fire bullets and rockets from his body; put opponents in a transporter-like mechanism and clone himself, then attack them in it; create a red orb that stops foes dead in their tracks, and take a small amount of health from them; nor can he laugh in a frightening, yet awesome voice! Also, I made the sprite up there. ^^

Well... As a stand-alone character, he's absolutely amazing, but he does have alot of moves that Bakuryu can perform... And, that kind-of upsets me... They have the exact same combos and grabs...

At least grapple moves that differ from Bakuryu's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 3rd 2014, 9:47 pm

Mario

Why i love him:
He's the character that bring me to the video gaming.

What i hate about him:
I don't hate him. But i hate anyone who says Mario is FOR KIDS !!!!!! $h!7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 6:31 am

Kliff Undersn
This grandpa carries a sword twice his size,he is somewhat slower than other Guilty Gear characters,has a small stun gauge,and lacks health,but makes up for those flaws by having great range,damage and easy to do bnb combos
The guy is a beast.

Jia Chong
A new character that arrived to the scene a year or 2 ago.
Fights with 2 small Axes that he throws around,has great crowd control and can pretty much hold his own in a group of thousands of enemies.Has great EX attacks and his Musou attacks are all awesome(especially the Switch+Musou one).His normal Musou does a lot of damage on a single opponent,his switch+musou is great for crowd control,and so is his air musou.
His first EX attack makes his axe fly around him for a while,damaging enemies,while his second EX attack has him throw an axe into the group of enemies that he just threw into the air.
Also,he is the most loyal person I saw in video games,like holy crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 7:02 am

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 7:37 am

Drahmin from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance/Armageddon!

What I love about him:
Take one good look at this guy... Just try and tell me he looks like he fits in with other Mortal Kombat characters... He doesn't! That's the beauty of it! He's a monster! He's slow and has little-to-no combo abilities, but the abilities he does have, make him a very challenging opponent! By looking at him, you might think to yourself, "wow, this guy probably has one special move and a terrible fatality..." Well, you're sort-of right about the second one, but as far as his special moves, he has 4! Ball O Flies, Propeller Clock, Ground Smash, and Rising Uppercut. He's mostly dependent on these special moves, but it all depends on how often you use one or the other... He could range from being annoyingly predictable to being an out-right mystery! Even his grab can combo chain! Also, his fighting styles and weapon style have good juggling and hard-hitting moves, meaning you could ambush him, then he can shoot you off of him, and then react with a ground smash, then Rising Uppercut! Also, without his mask, you can see that he has a face not even his mother would be able to look at without suffering from overwhelming fright and discomfort. ovo;;

He only appears in 2 games, and his creator (Ed Boon) said himself that he hates him... Wow... Every time I fall in love with a character from either a video game or TV franchise, they are poorly treated... Drahmin is a GREAT example of this!

More video-game appearances; a second fatality; at least one more special move; and for him to have kept the voice he had in Deadly Alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 9:35 am

yoshimitsu & gun from teken 3 and

i just started to notice that one of the things i really liked about these characters were their Gameplay
but i also liked them as characters they were awesome and tekken 3 is really a memorable game the only other one i could really say comes close to it is tekken 5
i also like the fact that these two characters aren't tekken exclusive the things i dont like about them are the constant changes they make Gun isnt in any other game and yoshimitsu only got better in 5 he got worse in every other installation as for his look dont ask me why they keep changing it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 11:51 am

Gon hails from his own franchise, and he was only in Tekken: 3 as a guest character. ovo It's something Namco likes to do... For example, in Soul Calibur: 2, Spawn and Link make guest appearances. ^^ I would have mentioned Heihachi, but he, as well, is owned by Namco, so... Yeah. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 12:48 pm

Wario from the Super Mario series!

What I love about him:
This guy encouraged me as a kid to eat alot, and workout! He also first struck me as the coolest thing ever when I first saw him in Mario Party... I had gotten that game as a child, and that was the first time I had ever laid eyes on this beast! My first thought: "This guy is the most messed-up version of Mario ever... I love it!" Ya see, when I was growing up, Mario interested me alot, but he was too high-voiced and generous to his enemies which were already really kiddy... All he really did was jump on them and throw light punches to them, and called it a day... But, when Wario gets his greedy and destructive paws on an enemy, he brutalizes them without a hint of mercy!! It's three punches filled with intense strength, and when they're unconscious, he violently forces them, HEAD-FIRST into the ground! Yeah, he has the strength and the energy to save your world... But, it'll come at a high price! This guy will only help you out, even if an entire nation of peoples' lives are at stake... If you have a fat stash of gold waiting for him!

In Brawl... The biting; the glitchy movements; the laughable and risky Final Smash; and... The farting... -.-'' Seriously... In no Wario Land game... Does he blast gas at his opponent... Nor does he bite them... Brawl came out the same year as Wario Land: Shake It!... Why doesn't he have the ground-punch as a move? Also... In Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter games... In the ski event... He uses his gas to shoot himself forward... You can NOT be serious... 2 games? They made a joke of my hero... Twice? And, I haven't played many Wii games, so there could very well be more where he does this... Pitiful...

A moveset in the new Super Smash Bros. That actually suits him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 1:08 pm

Theoretically hes supposed to be a stereotypical satirical misrepresentation of (insert your theory here)
Hes one of those character's made to be hated in some games an antagonist to Mario our hero lol
i know they can make antagonists likable but they seem to have taken the micky mouse donald duck route on this one. the poor guy was created as a joke but i guess you can say he had a cult following
or so to speak no insult intended i guess nintendo couldn't even figure him out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 4th 2014, 1:35 pm

RAZIEL DE LEGACY OF KAIN, ME ENCANTA POR SU DISEÑO Y SU ELOCUENCIA. LO QUE ODIO DE ÉL ES QUE NO SAQUEN MAS JUEGOS QUE LE HAGAN JUSTICIA.
NATE GREY (XMAN) ME GUSTA POR MUCHOS DETALLES, LE BRILLA UN OJO, MECHONES BLANCOS, ES EL MUTANTE MAS PODEROSO DE LA HISTORIA SUPERANDO A APOCALIPSIS, SU TRISTE PASADO Y SU INCERTIDUMBRE SOBRE SU FUTURO. LO QUE ODIO ES QUE HAYA MIL CHARS DE MUTANTES Y A ÉL NO LO HAYAN HECHO AUN EN CONDICIONES.
DARK SCHNEIDER DE BASTARD!!
VASH LA ESTAMPIDA DE TRIGUN
TRON
DEVILMAN ACTUAL... Y ASI SIGUE LA LISTA, PERO CREO QUE ESTO NO ERA LO QUE BUSCABAS... O SI?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourte Character!!!!   July 5th 2014, 10:50 am

@ Flammableking. . .
I thught you liked liu kang or his zombie version . .

@ Midnight
yeah . . I love tekken 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com

Your Favourte Character!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: