A place to have fun with Mugen

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Yo, [a MMV member], this one is for you!!!
by Doom Today at 3:28 pm

» Who is in your MVC4 wishlist
by mistermach Today at 3:26 pm

» EMPEROR SINZROSS FULL RELEASE
by Doom Today at 3:18 pm

» Special Marvel vs Capcom V2
by freddie_savestate Today at 2:37 pm

» Intro and ending tutorials?
by borewood2013 Today at 2:36 pm

» [FORUM GAME] Count to 1,000, with sentences !
by borewood2013 Today at 2:31 pm

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

A forced stop on my mugen works

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

PostSubject: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 9:09 pm

In theese last days I have a lot of problems in my personal life, first and most important in two years I only get three jobs "Comercial" and they lied to me and I finsh because allways they have a reason to don't give me any money for my work, second my relation with my wife was ended for personal reasons, and now I have to come back with my mother but she, like me have economical troubles and I don,t know if I'll have to go to my sister house, so all of my cases are closed like my computer are closed and I'll be expecting to know were I have to go know, but I think have to go with my sister, she doesn,t have internet in her home so I don,t know when I can work in mugen, sorry but I don,t have any chance, and I don't know when I can use my computer with an internet conection, today I have phone wifi conection, tomorrow I don,t know, so I expect to in a near future can follow the forum with my phone or mail to you or arkady, but maybe this have to be my last words in a indefinited time. I want to apologize for the inconvenients, but seriously theese problems and more minor problems that I have in my life don,t have any human guilt, only they are Spain crisis troubles, relationships troubles... and I am the first one who wants another today for me now, so I think only have to apologize for my english, I don't writte theese words to make a drama or read hope menssages, only writte for give a reason for theese people who give me the oportunity to get me involved in her creations, so my colaboration in M.O.D.O.K. , Nick Fury, Daredevil, She Hulk have to be stop by my side, but Vozilla, Arkady or Cravd can continue if theywant to or find a colabiration in others menbers, so sorry I,d like to all be like days ago and can be work in theese proyects, and hope my words can be understand by all. Bye at now and hope to see you all soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 10:01 pm

I HOPE EVERYTHING WORK'S OUT FOR YOU ...AND ALWAY'S REMEMBER THAT GOD'S GOT YOUR BACK...MAY HE GIVE YOU STRENGHT,,IN YOUR TIME OF NEED AND NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND YOUR FAITH...KEEP STRONG..AND DON'T WORRY ,,EVERYTHING WILL WORK IT'S SELF OUT...GOD BLESS YOU Pilgrim....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logansam

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 10:26 pm

My friend, i know how you feel, something like that happen to me once too. and was hard, but remember always have your head up, don't give up, when something happen in your life is for a reason. i like your works in mugen but the real life is first. you have a friend here, good luck and never lose hope.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
animaraz

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 11:08 pm

Hermano, la vida real es lo más importante de todo. No te disculpes por no poder seguir con el mugen, el mugen es solo un pasatiempo. Enfocate en arreglar todos los problemas que puedas y desde aqui te agradecemos todo lo que has hecho y compartido. Si no creando igual esperamos seguirte viendo seguido por el foro para saludarnos.

Un abrazo y que todo mejore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 11:13 pm

Take care of yourself! We'll still be here to greet you happily when you return. You'll always have a home here! I hope things work out for you quickly and easily. I know what it's like to not have a home and struggle to live your life how you used to.

Best of luck and wishes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 11:16 pm

That's a shame. Good luck man !   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 1st 2014, 11:34 pm

Hope you come back soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

be back soon friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 2nd 2014, 12:16 am

Don't you hate when life throws troubling obstacles your way.. Nevertheless I hope all goes well with your troubles. Cya later ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 2nd 2014, 10:33 am

I hope that all will go well, sometimes things happen and end up changing our plans, rest and organize your life, you have contributed and helped in quite a lot, including me, good luck, I hope you return soon and with everything working better for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 3rd 2014, 5:12 pm

take care of your life first Smile

hope you can get things to work out. until they do and you can return, i'll be hoping for the best for you and will be missing you until then Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: A forced stop on my mugen works   July 3rd 2014, 9:56 pm

DON´T MATTER THE PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE! GOD WILL BE ALWAYS HELPING US! ANY MEMBER OF THIS COMMUNITY IS IMPORTANT! THE YOUR WELL-BEING IS PRIMORDIAL.

DON´T BE SAD! EVERYDAY YOU MUST TO BELIEVE THE SUN WILL SHINE AGAIN! TRANSFORM YOURSELF IN A BETTER PERSON AND LIVE THE LIFE WITH SIMPLICITY

YOU CAN DROP MANY TIMES,BUT NEVER MUST TO GIVE UP... STAY GOOD! AMIGO...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A forced stop on my mugen works
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: General :: Everything Else-
Jump to: