A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» doctrine dark from street fighter ex released!
by Mcbifficus Today at 11:33 am

» Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer
by volzzilla Today at 11:19 am

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by volzzilla Today at 11:10 am

» Axel Stone by Nexus Games/Shin Mako & SeanAlty - 100 Youtube Subs Release
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 10:53 am

» Rare Infinite & MVC edits
by pockydeluxe1 Today at 10:26 am

» Anti-monitor DC by bam77
by warecus Today at 9:49 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CvS Decapre edit 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 23rd 2014, 9:14 am

Hello friends! now is time for one edit, Decapre by Pullo. Only I edit the face but soon more moves from USF4!!

======================| Decapre Edit by chuchoryu|===========================
Hello friends! now I have to edit this one for yours, is Decapre by Pullo, but I make the SFF file like Ultra SF4. This char have the same moves add by Pullo ecept one, soon I aad more moves from USF4 and EX moves, for now enjoy and have fun!


Decapre edit 2014: http://www.4shared.com/rar/Hp-atm87ce/CvS_Decapre2014.html?

Special thanks to:
Pullo:I use his Decapre (December) char he made, Pullo can use this as he need
You Tube: I rippin the voices in this pleace
And you for Download this character, you rocks amigo!!

More to come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cravd



Posts : 967
Join date : 2012-05-30
Location : Mexico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 23rd 2014, 12:14 pm

Very Happy  
thanks chu i like style and version the edition is good
gracias por compartirlo, me gusta esta nueva propuesta de decrepe. buen trabajo.
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus



Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 33
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 23rd 2014, 1:11 pm

Wow, Nice Decapre edit I like her a lot personally Cool Smile , well done chuchoryu clap clap  

and many thanks for the release my friend very much appreciated  Very Happy  

cheers chuchoryu cheers  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 23rd 2014, 3:46 pm

DUDE CHUCH! This is actually one of the best characters you've edited and made! REALLY nice work and if you can pull work out on Decapre like this, who knows what you could do for everyone else! People at MFG are so wrong about you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varo_hades



Posts : 334
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 23rd 2014, 5:24 pm

Muy buena edicion de Decapre mi amigo Smile, y donde esta Cammy mi amigo Sad, espero que te guste hacer una edicion de Bison añadiendole la capa como en la saga de SFZ eso seria genial, muchos tambien les gustaria verlo asi Smile

Translated:
Very good edit of Decapre my friend Smile, and where is Cammy my friend Sad, hope you like to make an edit of Bison add the Cape like SFZ saga would be cool, a lot would like too see that Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2041
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 26
Location : CAPCOM GALAXY

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 23rd 2014, 7:57 pm


so good! decapre´s mask was sprited very nice!

thanks,,,, congrats...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 1:03 am

@varo_hades wrote:
Muy buena edicion de Decapre mi amigo Smile, y donde esta Cammy mi amigo Sad, espero que te guste hacer una edicion de Bison añadiendole la capa como en la saga de SFZ eso seria genial, muchos tambien les gustaria verlo asi Smile

Translated:
Very good edit of Decapre my friend Smile, and where is Cammy my friend Sad, hope you like to make an edit of Bison add the Cape like SFZ saga would be cool, a lot would like too see that Smile
Ya viene Cammy Delta Red, no desesperes mi amigo la atrase por esta Decapre ya sabes me la pedian a gritos, si este furor esta haciendo en Mugen Multiverse y Mugen Fighter Guild imagunate a Cammy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 1:04 am

Navana wrote:
DUDE CHUCH! This is actually one of the best characters you've edited and made! REALLY nice work and if you can pull work out on Decapre like this, who knows what you could do for everyone else! People at MFG are so wrong about you!
Thanks bro! And tomorrow comming Hokuto...This is a new record
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 1:05 am

@galactus wrote:
Wow, Nice Decapre edit I like her a lot personally Cool Smile , well done chuchoryu clap clap

and many thanks for the release my friend very much appreciated Very Happy

cheers chuchoryu cheers

@cravd wrote:
Very Happy
thanks chu i like style and version the edition is good
gracias por compartirlo, me gusta esta nueva propuesta de decrepe. buen trabajo.
cheers cheers cheers

thaks you2! and soon I add the move list from USF4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2731
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 1:06 am

@mazemerald wrote:

so good! decapre´s mask was sprited very nice!

thanks,,,, congrats...
And soon comming your Devillote revamp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 3:09 am

Ooh Devilotte??!?! Can't wait to see!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bull Demon



Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 19
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 5:13 am

who is devillote ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com
Andywho



Posts : 314
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 5:50 am

@Bull Demon wrote:
who is devillote ?

She's a character from Cyberbot. Where Jin makes his first appearance along with Devilote. But we all know that Jin is in crossover Fighting game Marvel vs Capcom, also Devilote is a assist character. Fun fact: She also appears in Project X Zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bull Demon



Posts : 801
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 19
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 5:57 am

oh . .in Capcom universe . .. . .I am not familiar with cyberbots . .and darkstolkers , or Rival schools . .(I know only felicia and morrigan) . . Sad . .I know much about street fighters . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Decapre edit 2014   June 24th 2014, 6:35 am

Yeah, she's a pretty awesome character!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CvS Decapre edit 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: