A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ult Opera Theater (Fighters History Dynamite - Feilin)
by ELECTRO Today at 12:11 am

» Eddy Gordo WIP video preview!!!
by JARRO77 Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» I'm Home!!!
by Doom Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Happy ~Birthday~ to *** Doom ***
by Doom Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» Ninja Combat Kagerou released by sakuraka on 2017-08-22
by Doom Yesterday at 5:13 pm

» Post cool art you find
by borewood2013 Yesterday at 4:57 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blagoy



Posts : 253
Join date : 2012-05-25

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   November 2nd 2012, 10:16 am

Any news ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6580
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   November 21st 2012, 2:06 pm

moving this to the project section
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H.U.G.E.2012



Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   November 22nd 2012, 11:34 am

hi all. i hope this wip won't be suspended, he's too interesting to see in action to put it at hold..

I think Kyoman's idea for the weapon customization (marvel avengers game) is interesting, and really easy to do. If i can, i'd like to try editing them Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 2nd 2012, 11:54 pm

@H.U.G.E.2012 wrote:
hi all. i hope this wip won't be suspended, he's too interesting to see in action to put it at hold..

I think Kyoman's idea for the weapon customization (marvel avengers game) is interesting, and really easy to do. If i can, i'd like to try editing them Smile

I know, I've been keeping an eye on this W.I.P. for some time, now. I finally just registered on here to voice my opinion; if this M.O.D.O.K. ever gets finished, I will be... To put it lightly, BEYOND happy! xD I've also done some spriting in my spair time, and could maybe contribute to the work being done here. I'm not the greatest in the world, but I'm not the worst either. I would love to help out with the creation of my second favorite Marvel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ax

avatar

Posts : 3183
Join date : 2012-06-02
Location : https://mugenarchive.com

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 12:07 am

You are most welcome here. Yes please help out on this wip, it's a forum wip and I doubt anyone here can finish this themselves. But maybe together with a little here and there it could possibly happen. At some point I will make a few more animations to this as well, but until then please feel free to try anything out on this. There are no wrongs in trying to help. Even ideas are welcome.

We can all pull our resources on this and make this wip happen.

The main goal is to just get enough for an alpha release and maybe more will take interest in this to help complete it, together santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://mugenarchive.com
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6580
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 8:28 am

flammableking, welcome to the forum Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and you are most encouraged and we hope you do get involved with modok. the principle people are all a little busy on other things, but maybe your involvement will help get more involved or sway the principle people to be inspired to check in.

since like ax said, its a forum WIP cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 1:20 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
flammableking, welcome to the forum Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and you are most encouraged and we hope you do get involved with modok. the principle people are all a little busy on other things, but maybe your involvement will help get more involved or sway the principle people to be inspired to check in.

since like ax said, its a forum WIP cheers

Thank you all so very much!! =D I really wanted to make an animation for an Air Combo starter attack, and one for a lazer-beam attack. The lazer beam I want to work on, though, will probably be a little close-ranged, though. Would this be ok? ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 1:24 pm

@flammableking wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
flammableking, welcome to the forum Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and you are most encouraged and we hope you do get involved with modok. the principle people are all a little busy on other things, but maybe your involvement will help get more involved or sway the principle people to be inspired to check in.

since like ax said, its a forum WIP cheers

Thank you all so very much!! =D I really wanted to make an animation for an Air Combo starter attack, and one for a lazer-beam attack. The lazer beam I want to work on, though, will probably be a little close-ranged, though. Would this be ok? ^_^

Pardon my over-use of the word: "though" in that last message. Embarassed I'm just a little nervous. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 2:10 pm

@flammableking wrote:
@flammableking wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
flammableking, welcome to the forum Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

and you are most encouraged and we hope you do get involved with modok. the principle people are all a little busy on other things, but maybe your involvement will help get more involved or sway the principle people to be inspired to check in.

since like ax said, its a forum WIP cheers

Thank you all so very much!! =D I really wanted to make an animation for an Air Combo starter attack, and one for a lazer-beam attack. The lazer beam I want to work on, though, will probably be a little close-ranged, though. Would this be ok? ^_^

Pardon my over-use of the word: "though" in that last message. Embarassed I'm just a little nervous. ^^;;


I was thinking this could be used as a standard single-button attack, like maybe activated by the "z" or "c" button commands, like a two or three-hit move. Very Happy Let me know what you guys think. ^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
volzzilla

avatar

Posts : 6580
Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 2:15 pm

looking fine so far

and no reason to be nervous Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 2:26 pm

@volzzilla wrote:
looking fine so far

and no reason to be nervous Smile

Thank you! Very Happy I was going to make an animation of him leaning back and shooting something out from under him to launch opponents into the air, but it wouldn't let the images open for me to edit them. No clue as to why. Neutral But, I really hope my contribution helps out, at least a bit. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaios

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-06-22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 3:46 pm

Are you guys making this up, or making this UMvC3 style?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 5:40 pm

@flammableking wrote:
@volzzilla wrote:
looking fine so far

and no reason to be nervous Smile

Thank you! Very Happy I was going to make an animation of him leaning back and shooting something out from under him to launch opponents into the air, but it wouldn't let the images open for me to edit them. No clue as to why. Neutral But, I really hope my contribution helps out, at least a bit. ^^

I was thinking about his moveset in MvC: 3, and I decided to create a potential Analyze Cube. The sprites were tested, and they work smoothly. ^^ How's it look? Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypersonic



Posts : 898
Join date : 2012-05-01

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 6:19 pm

It looks nice, but we don't know if Ax wants this to be MvC3 accurate or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

avatar

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP   December 3rd 2012, 7:44 pm

@Hypersonic wrote:
It looks nice, but we don't know if Ax wants this to be MvC3 accurate or not

Well, just in case. ^^

I also made a Psionic-Blaster pose. ovo Not even close to my best work, but seeing as how I can't zoom in, I could've done alot worse. xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
M.O.D.O.K Forum WIP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Full Game Projects :: Marvel vs. Capcom-
Jump to: