A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by yolomate Today at 10:34 pm

» Tekken chuchoryu proyect
by chuchoryu Today at 9:54 pm

» WHY DOES MUGEN INTERESTS SOME PEOPLES IN THE WORLD ???
by Mazemerald Today at 9:42 pm

» WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF RESOLUTION = 420,240 ??
by Mazemerald Today at 9:29 pm

» Ada Wong Base
by Mazemerald Today at 9:21 pm

» MVC1 CROSSOVER MAZEPACK 1 - Releasing! 14 stages included
by Mazemerald Today at 9:19 pm

Special Features at MMV





Chat on MMV w/ Discord


Share | 
 

 CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarthPhoenix99

avatar

Posts : 208
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 18
Location : Castle Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 18th 2014, 11:54 pm

Woah MFG must be a pretty drama infested place glad I never joined.. Still use the characters though XD. Nice character, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gui0007

avatar

Posts : 692
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 26
Location : Palhoça, Florianópolis

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 18th 2014, 11:59 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time

hehe, same is happend to me because of my winmugen conversions to 1.0/1.1 tongue 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Navana

avatar

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 12:25 am

@DarthPhoenix99 wrote:
Woah MFG must be a pretty drama infested place glad I never joined.. Still use the characters though XD. Nice character, bro.
Yeah, you don't want to join.
...
...
...
Ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ricepigeon

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-04-30

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 10:30 am

Says the guy who keeps making alt accounts to try to ban evade over there  riiiggghhht 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 10:39 am

Okay, please no more talk of the drama surrounding this character at another forum or opinions of said forum.

Please limit the discussion to either feedback, thanking chuchoryu, or whatever else regarding the character itself.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Ricepigeon

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2013-04-30

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 12:02 pm

Getting called out for disrespecting the spriter for releasing the character against said spriter's wishes when he promised not to is a pretty significant "whatever else regarding the character itself", though...

Not to mention it feels rushed just like everything else chuchoryu releases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Mazemerald

avatar

Posts : 2462
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 28
Location : Adelaide - Australia - Capcom Maker

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 1:24 pm


This matter is stinking!!!! it´s better to finish this discussion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
galactus

avatar

Posts : 1047
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 33
Location : warrington (uk britain)

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 1:41 pm

Just like to say that I have tried Asuka Kazama out and I like her a lot
personally Very Happy  so well done chuchoryu clap 

and many thanks for making her chuchoryu my friend, very much appreciated cheers  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3056
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 3:02 pm

@Tsuyoi wrote:
chuchoryu you make an awesome character again!!! Very Happy
Seriously, you always make good characters man. Great part of my roster is yours lol!


And about in MFG, my opinion:

If you really used the sprites of CVSNB without permission, it's not hummm... cool... BUT, it's a beta char and I love her anyway.

A lot of people are making unnecessary comments, and I don't agree with the most of they. You make great characters, you created a new lot of characters that is not anyone have the abilities to make, you created really decent Tekken chars and a lot of other characters. Seriously, how many good Tekken characters we had before you? Nothing! You are one of the most great creators in the Mugen comunity, and I am a great fan of your work.

And I'm sure a lot of that people who said that things, has downloaded her.

So, continue with your great characters man, you are a full potencial guy, don't let some people say you're not
Thans mi amigo! For this comments, I have the permission for use the CVSNB sprites...2 years ago I have the permission, 3 months ago he give me the Paul sprites he made, a really good gif

And now Im concentrating in Hokuto, Yoshimitsu, Juri Han, Dural, Julia Chang, Decapre Orochi and Pai Chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andywho

avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 3:03 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Tsuyoi wrote:
chuchoryu you make an awesome character again!!! Very Happy
Seriously, you always make good characters man. Great part of my roster is yours  lol!


And about in MFG, my opinion:

If you really used the sprites of CVSNB without permission, it's not hummm... cool... BUT, it's a beta char and I love her anyway.

A lot of people are making unnecessary comments, and I don't agree with the most of they. You make great characters, you created a new lot of characters that is not anyone have the abilities to make, you created really decent Tekken chars and a lot of other characters. Seriously, how many good Tekken characters we had before you? Nothing! You are one of the most great creators in the Mugen comunity, and I am a great fan of your work.

And I'm sure a lot of that people who said that things, has downloaded her.

So, continue with your great characters man, you are a full potencial guy, don't let some people say you're not  
Thans mi amigo! For this comments, I have the permission for use the CVSNB sprites...2 years ago I have the permission, 3 months ago he give me the Paul sprites he made, a really good gif

And now Im concentrating in Hokuto, Yoshimitsu, Juri Han, Dural, Julia Chang, Decapre Orochi and Pai Chan

Totally look forward for Pai Chan and the others. Take your time on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3056
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 3:05 pm

@mazemerald wrote:
Don´t worry chuchoryu! we always will believe in your fabubolus talent!

I don´t see no problem in make a releasing of Asuka,C.V.S abstract seemed to have a systematic personality,he need to be more flexible,mugen is not a serious matter! it´s fun , it´s amusement!

relax and be happy,stress for little things destroys the heart and provoke deceases!!
Thanks bro! Mugen is fun not a job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navana

avatar

Posts : 1784
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 23
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 3:13 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:

Thanks bro! Mugen is fun not a job
You couldn't have said it any better than that ~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andywho

avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 4:09 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@mazemerald wrote:
Don´t worry chuchoryu! we always will believe in your fabubolus talent!

I don´t see no problem in make a releasing of Asuka,C.V.S abstract seemed to have a systematic personality,he need to be more flexible,mugen is not a serious matter!  it´s fun , it´s amusement!

relax and be happy,stress for little things destroys the heart and provoke deceases!!
Thanks bro! Mugen is fun not a job

I agree on that. It's a hobby. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

avatar

Posts : 2306
Join date : 2012-04-22

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 4:41 pm

@Ricepigeon wrote:
Getting called out for disrespecting the spriter for releasing the character against said spriter's wishes when he promised not to is a pretty significant "whatever else regarding the character itself".

Of which the entire discussion between said spriter and him is not going on here at this forum, hence why it is tiring to hear about here...especially since it leads to things branching out to other things that have a tinge of drama to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
chuchoryu

avatar

Posts : 3056
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 28
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   June 19th 2014, 5:27 pm

@Adminbot wrote:
@Ricepigeon wrote:
Getting called out for disrespecting the spriter for releasing the character against said spriter's wishes when he promised not to is a pretty significant "whatever else regarding the character itself".

Of which the entire discussion between said spriter and him is not going on here at this forum, hence why it is tiring to hear about here...especially since it leads to things branching out to other things that have a tinge of drama to them.
Here is Multiverse not the Guild, Adminbot have reason whe need to talk about the char not about the MFG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: