A place to have fun with Mugen
 
PortalHomeFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Translate the Website
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Loki of Asgard God of Mischief by Arkady & Skhsato123
by skhsato123 Today at 11:06 am

» Daimon Hellstrom W.I.P.
by Angelus_Silverhead Today at 10:40 am

» NEW Yolomate's palettes blind man creator!
by zombiebrock Today at 7:11 am

» Street Fighter IV Legacy
by chuchoryu Today at 6:54 am

» WIP SHIN RYU 2.0 UPDATE 2017
by JARRO77 Today at 6:43 am

» jack from street fighter EX released!
by chuchoryu Today at 6:08 am

Special Features at MMV








Share | 
 

 CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu



Posts : 2815
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:03 pm

@gui0007 wrote:
Are you see the guys of MFG talking a lot about your asuka? Got damn.

For me, MUGEN is free for every possibillties. MUGEN is free for everyone who wants to create, edit or enjoying.
Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andywho



Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:00 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@gui0007 wrote:
Are you see the guys of MFG talking a lot about your asuka? Got damn.

For me, MUGEN is free for every possibillties. MUGEN is free for everyone who wants to create, edit or enjoying.
Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time


Then don't go to MFG anymore. That forum is no more welcome for us.
They hate me too, cause i'm different.

Off topic: Still updating the VF chars, Chu?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2815
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:14 pm

@Andywho wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@gui0007 wrote:
Are you see the guys of MFG talking a lot about your asuka? Got damn.

For me, MUGEN is free for every possibillties. MUGEN is free for everyone who wants to create, edit or enjoying.
Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time


Then don't go to MFG anymore. That forum is no more welcome for us.
They hate me too, cause i'm different.

Off topic: Still updating the VF chars, Chu?
Yes remmember Dual commin in some days and Akira upgrade, Pai Chan and Sahra announcing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andywho



Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:27 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Andywho wrote:
@chuchoryu wrote:
@gui0007 wrote:
Are you see the guys of MFG talking a lot about your asuka? Got damn.

For me, MUGEN is free for every possibillties. MUGEN is free for everyone who wants to create, edit or enjoying.
Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time


Then don't go to MFG anymore. That forum is no more welcome for us.
They hate me too, cause i'm different.

Off topic: Still updating the VF chars, Chu?
Yes remmember Dual commin in some days and Akira upgrade, Pai Chan and Sahra announcing

I know, i know. Good that you still working on them. I'm counting on you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Sinistro



Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-09-30
Age : 19
Location : Algerian living in Canade

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:36 pm

what are you talking about mfg dont hate people you guys hate mfg for nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuchoryu



Posts : 2815
Join date : 2012-10-04
Age : 27
Location : Mèxico

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 pm

@Lord Sinistro wrote:
what are you talking about mfg dont hate people you guys hate mfg for nothing
No, only much people hate me in tath forum is all...I love tath forum and this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bull Demon



Posts : 817
Join date : 2014-04-06
Age : 20
Location : India

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:50 pm

All I know is MMV is a best place and I dont know much about other forum . . .because I am member only of MMV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bulldemon64@gmail.com
Andywho



Posts : 318
Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:52 pm

@chuchoryu wrote:
@Lord Sinistro wrote:
what are you talking about mfg dont hate people you guys hate mfg for nothing
No, only much people hate me in tath forum is all...I love tath forum and this one

I like that forum too. It has pros and cons. So no problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsuyoi



Posts : 654
Join date : 2013-07-10
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 am

chuchoryu you make an awesome character again!!! Very Happy
Seriously, you always make good characters man. Great part of my roster is yours  lol! 


And about in MFG, my opinion:

If you really used the sprites of CVSNB without permission, it's not hummm... cool... BUT, it's a beta char and I love her anyway.

A lot of people are making unnecessary comments, and I don't agree with the most of they. You make great characters, you created a new lot of characters that is not anyone have the abilities to make, you created really decent Tekken chars and a lot of other characters. Seriously, how many good Tekken characters we had before you? Nothing! You are one of the most great creators in the Mugen comunity, and I am a great fan of your work.

And I'm sure a lot of that people who said that things, has downloaded her.

So, continue with your great characters man, you are a full potencial guy, don't let some people say you're not  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mazemerald



Posts : 2133
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 27
Location : CAPCOMLAND - Adelaide - Australia

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 am

Don´t worry chuchoryu! we always will believe in your fabubolus talent! 

I don´t see no problem in make a releasing of Asuka,C.V.S abstract seemed to have a systematic personality,he need to be more flexible,mugen is not a serious matter!  it´s fun , it´s amusement!

relax and be happy,stress for little things destroys the heart and provoke deceases!! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
21



Posts : 623
Join date : 2014-01-25
Location : USA, California

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:54 am

@mazemerald wrote:
Don´t worry chuchoryu! we always will believe in your fabubolus talent! 

I don´t see no problem in make a releasing of Asuka,C.V.S abstract seemed to have a systematic personality,he need to be more flexible,mugen is not a serious matter!  it´s fun , it´s amusement!

relax and be happy,stress for little things destroys the heart and provoke deceases!! 

I agree he should just brush off his shoulders and get on, but he was mad because those sprites aren't open sourced yet and it is being commisioned
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captmugen.weebly.com
Cristianomelo



Posts : 1052
Join date : 2012-09-14

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:02 am

Great character chuchoryu, I was waiting for her to my collection Tekken, increasingly the number of chars of Tekken increases, now just waiting for Julia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote



Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : U S of A

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:23 am

great start...she is one of my favs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crosspotts1.0



Posts : 1007
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 24
Location : GLEN BURNIE maryland

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:58 am

@chuchoryu wrote:
@gui0007 wrote:
Are you see the guys of MFG talking a lot about your asuka? Got damn.

For me, MUGEN is free for every possibillties. MUGEN is free for everyone who wants to create, edit or enjoying.
Yes I see...in taht pleace much people hate me for make a lot of chars in little time

there all jelly just keep on keeping on make more chars I love them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neophyte



Posts : 1627
Join date : 2014-06-17
Age : 22
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 am

Yeah, aside from all this MFG drama though, really nice character Chuch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
CvS Asuka Kazama BETA!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: