» Sandbag Morden by STG
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:02 am

» SFIV 3D Characters by Jose Cuervo
by Bambino Da Don Today at 4:00 am

» SFxT Ryu 3D by Jose Cuervo
by Bambino Da Don Today at 3:57 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 16th 2014, 7:17 pm

Big idea indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 16th 2014, 7:19 pm

@JEDDragon wrote:
well team captain thing would be there to represent oneself wail team mates

could be any char of your choosing wether it is your creations or not I guess add more like what if you where chosen  to lead a team of your favorite chars kinda like at the end of Spiderman TAS who you'd pick?  or more like asking Stan lee. what chars would pick?  if he was chosen to fight in a tournament.

Oh okay I see haha ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 16th 2014, 10:23 pm

I love it! So many separate and brilliant ideas for ONE project! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 16th 2014, 11:02 pm

It is like a compilation of many great minds to create a diverse roster of excellent teams for the project. I can't wait for it to go underway ^-^. I think we should all have our own stages as well just because it sounds like a cool idea Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 12:04 am

Obviously, stages are a must! OvO Also... We will need... A boss! OwO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 12:15 am

Volzilla
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://captmugen.weebly.com
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 12:21 am

@21 wrote:
Volzilla

Seems legit. 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 12:51 am

For the boss, all contributing members may submit 2-3 attack ideas for it after it is confirmed! OwO Out of all the upcoming Mugen projects... This is going to be HUGE! !!!OVO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 1:00 am

I can volunteer some coding, but not AI
you should ask an admin (or maybe Team Members can do it) to change it to the projects area or heck maybe a sub forum

and here's an idea

Quickly fly's across the room like superman
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 1:40 am

I couldn't help with coding but I could of course help come up with attack ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 1:41 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/RyonMugen/videos watch these tutorials, that's how I got my skills
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 1:43 am

@21 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyonMugen/videos watch these tutorials, that's how I got my skills

I'll be sure to check it out. I've been wanting to learn to make characters to make Kingdom Hearts characters that are 'good' haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 1:52 am

please do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarthPhoenix99

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 1:55 am

Don't worry I shall try my best. ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O   June 17th 2014, 3:23 am

Really hoping this gets more attention soon! OwO I feel cool for thinking this up! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ok, check this out, guys, and tell me what you think... This is a big idea for our forum. O.O
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Discussion-
Jump to: