by volzzilla Today at 10:06 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 6:45 pm

Pay attention.  I don't care if you like the work or not.  I'm not talking about that animation. I think it looks odd too, if I'm being honest.

What I care about you hurling insults at people like Avalon who didn't do anything to you just because you're jealous that he got the job and not you.  You didn't need to make that comment because it wasn't helpful and it was a deliberate jab at his skills and that you still think you can do better.  You're the one with the ego.  I know I'm not that good.  I can't sprite hardly at all.  I can't really code that well.  I'm not pretending that I can.  I'm also not telling people that I'm better than them and saying that they'll be sorry and that their project will fail without me.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1717p120-jubilee-by-chimoru-wip?highlight=jubilee

You still didn't answer my question about why you made you "SFF" comment, and you don't have to because people already see how you are. I don't think I need to say anything else, you already did.

That's all.  Anyone reading this can see it even if you can't, Sky.  Thank you, to those of you who can see it too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 8:42 pm

sky-79,

Cut it out now. Not another word from you. Your act in this topic was a blatant and purposeful antagonistic act and a clear violation of our respect rule.

If you cannot see that when everyone else can, then perhaps you need to re-think your general behavior on the internet.

You are now getting an official warning for your behavior, as unfortunately, in addition to your act here, you have had problems in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net
Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 25th 2014, 7:45 am

This character is so well done. Jubilee has great pallets and even the AI is good. I'm glad that some one went back and gave Jubilee a fair char. The last one did nothing but shoot so consistently I could not put her in my active roster. This Jubilee is awesome! Thank you. Did you redo the sprites yourself on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 25th 2014, 8:13 am

I had done some before Avalon took over, but after he did, we used his instead because they were better. I think I might still have an aerial attack or two that is mine. LOL

Thank you for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 25th 2014, 11:28 am

Great sprite work done on her! The move selection is great as well. She is fun to play with. Two thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 25th 2014, 7:17 pm

Okay, I did a small update to Jubilee.  I tried to simplify and correct her CLSNs and I tweaked the Somersault Kick attack so that she doesn't sink into the floor when she lands a miss and now you can juggle it more effectively in the air.  For example, you can now use the Triple Roman Candles to pull a character in and then Somersault Kick them in the air away again. I *think* I also managed to fix the problem with her making clones during projectiles.

The update link is also in the Opening Post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lq5b3jiwli2yfto/Jubilee.rar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 26th 2014, 11:20 am

@Chimoru wrote:
Okay, I did a small update to Jubilee.  I tried to simplify and correct her CLSNs and I tweaked the Somersault Kick attack so that she doesn't sink into the floor when she lands a miss and now you can juggle it more effectively in the air.  For example, you can now use the Triple Roman Candles to pull a character in and then Somersault Kick them in the air away again. I *think* I also managed to fix the problem with her making clones during projectiles.

The update link is also in the Opening Post
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lq5b3jiwli2yfto/Jubilee.rar

Well it appears that she is still making clones only this time it happens when Jubilee gets hit while doing her hyper projectile attack i think here is the image of the clone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 7:27 am

Hey I've noticed her moves can't be chained properly. I would suggest you decrease the time of the basics to become more fast and fluid. You know, to be able to make combos and such.

Also try reducing the number of sprites shown in her 4th of July hyper. I think it would look better. scratch 

Those are my suggestions, otherwise this character is superb!  

Btw errors can be easily spotted in Debug Mode (CTRL+D in gameplay), but I bet you already knew that.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 8:25 am

Okay, I got it.  The only Hyper from Intensity I kept was that Sparkle Bomb, but I tweaked it.  When I edited it, I deleted his animation because I wasn't using it anymore, but I forgot to delete the code that called it.  I did THAT so long ago back when I knew even LESS, almost nothing about coding, so I had forgotten about it. That's fixed now.  I'm still kinda inexperienced at coding, but I'm getting it...eventually, so thank you for the help.  I DO know about debug more, and I DO use it, but I suppose I should be using it MORE than I do.  Lesson learned...LOL

It seems that a lot of people are having problems with the 4th of July hyper that Arkady, I think, coded.  Personally, MY computer handles it fine, but I'll see what I can do to make it a bit easier and better for everyone else.

I haven't posted the update yet, because I'm looking into the 4th of July Hyper, I just wanted to let you guys know the progress.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 10:25 am

I didn't code the 4th of July, it was there when I started the smart pallets, actually I recommend it to be adjust to perform quicker in animation, it drags a bit, but its a good hyper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fuuka

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 11:08 am

Character incredible, smooth launch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 12:04 pm

I code the 4th july code, it's only a edit of an hyper of Xiiikofboss, certainly I don´t see any problem, but I have a potent i5 computer with 2gb in graphics and I try to do the best I can and the most speed as I can to bring arkady and chimoru for the birthday release, sorry for the bugs in the codes, but I'm learn about codes every day like almost people, by the way, I like a lot the finish of Jubilee, but I only have the same inconveniencie like with fury, I can't open in ff or ff3, and this is really important to me 'cause I need to change big portraits for my screenpack, so please, Chimoru send me Jubilee compatible with ff or ff3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 12:06 pm

@Arkady wrote:
I didn't code the 4th of July, it was there when I started the smart pallets, actually I recommend it to be adjust to perform quicker in animation, it drags a bit, but its a good hyper

I'm not sure what it is.  Too many helpers probably.  I know that stuff that works in 1.1 just fine is slow in 1.0

Avalon wrote:
I code the 4th july code, it's only a edit of an hyper of Xiiikofboss, certainly I don´t see any problem, but I have a potent i5 computer with 2gb in graphics and I try to do the best I can and the most speed as I can to bring arkady and chimoru for the birthday release, sorry for the bugs in the codes, but I'm learn about codes every day like almost people, by the way, I like a lot the finish of Jubilee, but I only have the same inconveniencie like with fury, I can't open in ff or ff3, and this is really important to me 'cause I need to change big portraits for my screenpack, so please, Chimoru send me Jubilee compatible with ff or ff3.

I make everything with FF3.  You should be able to use the one I uploaded. I'm not sure why it says you can't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arkady

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 12:44 pm

Yeah I can't open it either, you'll find lots of people don't yet use that fighter factory yet either,
all the characters you gave me to look at, I couldn't open, jubilee was the first, and if couldn't might not have been able to edit her in the timeframe that I was given
anyways I find it best to use the old fighter factory, that way everyone can edit the character to suit there screenpack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 27th 2014, 12:55 pm

I don't want to derail the topic, but why is everyone afraid of both Mugen 1.0 and FF3? I used to use Winmugen and FF2.6, but I've since switched. I don't remember there being a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: