by Doom Today at 11:10 am

Special Features at MMV

Share | 

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 12:57 pm

I want to download this, but my avast freaked out when I tried to download it.

Anyone else got this problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoman

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 3:31 pm

Great work. Moves & Sprites are amazing. Thanks
Few Palettes for Jubilee

https://www.mediafire.com/?ea6a66oyfz6908f
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 3:48 pm

I like the Robin one. Is that for when she was Sparrow?  Is one  Rose too? I wish I knew the rest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kyoman

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 4:16 pm

1. Nation X style

2. Jubilee 90's alt suit (similar to Sparrow in Amalgam Universe)

3. Vampire style
4. Generation X Alt suit style

5. House of M style

6. Mix
7. Dazzler style
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buanbuan

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Thank you.
Very good Pal. (GenX)
Great work.
X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://metamondes.deviantart.com
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 7:39 pm

Is this suppose to be funny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 8:14 pm

What about when you said:

@sky-79 wrote:
*Opens SFF*

Looks, looks like I have work to do.

@sky-79 wrote:

Is this suppose to be funny?

Was THIS supposed to be funny?  Or helpful?

I get it, you think the work is shoddy and that your spriting skills are superior.  Your spriting skills are good and you have talent, but you're not the one I wanted for my project.  Avalon and Arkady are the ones who we're approached first and accepted first because that was the style I agreed with.

This are a few sprites you did

They are good and you have talent, but it wasn't quite the look I was hoping for.  You don't have to be all upset about it and take shots at us even months later.  I can take criticism. Your comments were not criticism.  They were not productive. I think you just wanted to hurl an insult at us and mock our finished project because you think I chose an inferior person over you. Even if you think you are better than someone else, declaring it like you did was rude, and in this case, to Avalon who had done nothing to you.

I LIKE what we have created. I stand by it and by Avalon and Arkady. I don't care that it's not perfect, that can be fixed.  I don't care that you don't like it, you don't mean anything to me. But don't come into this thread and provoke people with your passive-aggressive comments just because you're too immature and butthurt about your pride getting hurt months ago.  You could have mentioned any number of things that were wrong with her, but you didn't, you focused on the sprites because that was personal to you. Get over it.

Nobody thinks you're a bad artist, but I don't think your style is what I wanted and definitely not your personality or your ego.  Anyone can go through your history of posts and see that for the most part, you are rude and critical and rarely in a helpful way. This is unnecessary.
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/spa/sky-79

If you have a problem with me, personally, I'd prefer it that you just message me personally, but you won't do that because your goal is to embarrass the 3 of us publicly.  I'm simply returning the courtesy.  This didn't need to happen, but then you running your mouth didn't need to either.  If you don't like it, fine. If you think something needs fixing, say what. You just want to be rude. You need to grow up and stop acting like a crybaby with your hurt feelings. You're embarrassing yourself.

Last edited by Chimoru on May 24th 2014, 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ME72K_U

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 23rd 2014, 10:56 pm

People are always gonna be jealous & hate.  Rolling Eyes 
I don't see him making any characters. zZzzZ  Sleep 
Anyhow, goodluck with the update. Looking forward to it & that MVC feel to her, if you know what I mean Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 6:49 am

Character of the year!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 5:09 pm

I was asking if this was suppose to be funny, because this is in no way a pose she would make, you flipping out like this, is why we can't work together-

Just what is wrong with you man? Yeeesh, take this to PM next time, rather then blowing up your own thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimoru

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 5:20 pm

You're unbelievable.  You can't even take responsibility for the bitchy comments you make, and now you want to deflect it on me like I'm the crazy person.

@sky-79 wrote:
*Opens SFF*

That's what you said.  That was clearly an insult, and nothing more. What did I get wrong about this?  Lie quickly.  What a wishy-washy, weasely, little pussy you are.  It's pathetic. Weak guys like you make me sick. Stand by what you say.

I know we were never cool, but just before I released her, you were talking in here civilly and I thought "Oh good, he's over it, maybe we can squash this beef."  and then you had to go and ruin it by running your mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patz2509

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 5:45 pm

Chimoru only one question: why when change the big portrait (9000,1) for other... yes, indexed, I have
done it before... I only put the actual big port for the new and put in the old (like 9000,2) and when runs the mugen this crashed

feedback later  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 6:01 pm

@sky-79 wrote:
*Opens SFF*

Wonder what kind of "work" you need to do. I'd love to see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 6:04 pm

@sky-79 wrote:
I was asking if this was suppose to be funny, because this is in no way a pose she would make, you flipping out like this, is why we can't work together-

Just what is wrong with you man? Yeeesh, take this to PM next time, rather then blowing up your own thread.

No, you're asking if it's funny because you're trying to be a sarcastic jackass. Nothing more, nothing less. Just be straight up about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sky-79

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady   May 24th 2014, 6:10 pm

[quote="Chimoru"]You're unbelievable.  You can't even take responsibility for the bitchy comments you make, and now you want to deflect it on me like I'm the crazy person.
[quote]

Because you are acting crazy, people don't have to like your work or you, the forum isn't here to stroke your ego. I said it, I ment it and I'm right.

Now stop spazzing out like a jilted 15 year old girl, either drop it or take it to PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RELEASE: Jubilee by Chimoru, Avalon and Arkady
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen :: Mugen Releases :: Characters-
Jump to: